Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if your sister came to you and said her boyfriend was beating her?

I wouldnt give a shit about her but it gives me an excuse to beat up a chad

I would join the Chad boyfriend in beating the stupid slut :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tell her to go file a police report. I hope she isn't expecting me to fight some random guy just on her word, she could easily be lying, and either way that's a judicial issue.

Tell Mummy and let her deal with it so I can go back to my hobbies and cooming.

I'd laugh.

Beat his pretty face.

Family comes first.

Beat his pretty face.

Family comes first.
You have a blue pilled mindset, what if your sister is lying and he just cheated on her, and she's trying to get you to beat him up?

Listen, if my sister came to me and said X guy raped her I'm still telling her to go to the police and file a report just like with this situation, and i'll go with her, but I'm not randomly going to attack a man. Because if there's one thing I learned is that women will lie about any and everything to try to get back and a man, consequences be damned, even if those consequences include her own family.

I've seen girls legit fake cry "on command" with tears and everything, and then start smiling and wipe the tears away lol.

I could never trust a woman's word on issues like this to the extent that I risk jail time, that's crazy.

When your ass goes to jail your sister is gonna be riding another dick, and you will be riding your first one :feelskek:. She'll "feel bad" for a few weeks or months and then she'll "move on". Don't be naive.

i don't care about fornicators

I would ask why did you pick a violent Chad and not a peaceful incel?

critique his punching form, give him some pointers

You have a blue pilled mindset, what if your sister is lying and he just cheated on her, and she's trying to get you to beat him up?
Don't care, my sister, family comes first.

I'm not trying to fuck my sister, just forcthe avoidance of any doubt. But I'm sure someone will be along with an elaborate argument about cuckoldry anyway.

Why are so many people here, so resistant to hearing about any world view that is even slightly different than their own?

Don't care, my sister, family comes first.
The indoctrination is strong in you.

I'm not trying to fuck my sister
What the fuck does this have to do with anything I said. She could literally just be lying to use you as a tool to "get her revenge", and more likely than not it will be you that gets your ass beat, because women date up in genetics, so I doubt she'd be dating a man that's on your tier of genetic quality. He'll probably be taller and/or stronger.

Why are so many people here, so resistant to hearing about any world view that is even slightly different than their own?
We can just go outside our house or use literally every well known website if we want to hear about a world view different to our own.

A better question is: Why is it that so many alleged incels on this forum don't understand that this website is for a specific alternative world view, because every other place online is the opposite of it?

A better question is: Why is it that so many alleged incels on this forum don't understand that this website is for a specific alternative world view, because every other place online is the opposite of it?

The OP literally asked people what they would do in some imaginary situation. I take it that means he wants to hear opinions.

It's pretty clear what the only worldview you approve of is. Because you have zero capacity to live and let live, and the minute someone says anything different, there you are on his ass.

But some of us have ridden this fun fun involuntary celibacy ride for a long time, and to a slightly different destination. It's up to you if you're interested in hearing about it or not, but I really wish people would stop trying to be little cops policing the site.

Last edited:
I think I wouldn't care

The OP literally asked people what they would do in some imaginary situation. I take it that means he wants to hear opinions.
Don't be disingenuous and pretend like you're that fucking stupid.

If someone on a vegan forum made a thread asking for peoples opinions on the meat industry and the slaughtering of animals for food, it would be the exact same thing.

People want opinions "within a range", you already know the type of answers that are expected on a vegan forum, anybody who answered the slaughtering of animals is great and they love eating meat would obviously be banned :feelskek:.

Seriously stop this shit, I hate when people pretend as if they don't have common sense.

The entire point of a "forum" IS TO ESTABLISH A COMMON SET OF GOALS, BELIEFS, COMMUNITY, ETC.

You can't do that if there isn't a core "forum culture" (value system and acceptable behavior).

Your mindset is a contradiction, you can't have a TRUE online community without "gate keeping", because that's how you even establish a "forum culture".

The reason why this "forum" (if we can even call it that) is filled with larps, trolls, and we have a sub forum dedicated to SERVE those two groups (The Sewers) is because there is no "forum culture" and there was no proper "gate keeping".

Don't be disingenuous and pretend like you're that fucking stupid.
:feelsjuice:

If someone on a vegan forum made a thread asking for peoples opinions on the meat industry and the slaughtering of animals for food, it would be the exact same thing.

People want opinions "within a range", you already know the type of answers that are expected on a vegan forum

Well I'm sure op appreciates you taking the time to define what he wanted.

Seriously stop this shit, I hate when people pretend as if they don't have common sense.

The entire point of a "forum" IS TO ESTABLISH A COMMON SET OF GOALS, BELIEFS, COMMUNITY, ETC.

You can't do that if there isn't a core "forum culture" (value system and acceptable behavior).

A community doesn't have to be a groupthinking monoculture. There is a page with the rules as they actually are, and your opinions about what the rules should be extrapolate way beyond those.

Your mindset is a contradiction, you can't have a TRUE online community without "gate keeping", because that's how you even establish a "forum culture".
A community doesn't have to be a groupthinking monoculture. There is a page with the rules as they actually are, and your opinions about what the rules should be extrapolate way beyond those.

The reason why this "forum" (if we can even call it that) is filled with larps, trolls, and we have a sub forum dedicated to SERVE those two groups (The Sewers) is because there is no "forum culture" and there was no proper "gate keeping".