Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of the foids in your family have a history of abuse?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Ever since I was a child my half "white" sister would call us up telling us her boyfriend beat her (they never married) and we'd have to ride down there (to the house) and pick up my nieces and family. We have tried helping her countless and countless times. He's done all kinds of shit like make her quit her school/stabbed a knife through a door/detached her retina. We even tried calling the cops and she tells us not to, we do anyway and he scrams and she let's him in later. We eventually got her away and she got a new boyfriend who was nice to her (news flash) She left the guy and told him to not speak to her. She eventually went back with her abusive bf. So we don't give 2 fucks about it anymore. I don't give a fuck if she gets her spine broke. Fuck that cunt. The saying "women love the thrill" is true. They love the excitement of being beat. Remember this "beat her to keep her" if you ever land a cum bucket make sure you slap her around, she'll be on your dick in 0.9 parsecs. Talk about sum "you'll never treat your gf like this when your old right?" Shieeeeeeettt. :ahegao::feelsseriously:

Last edited:
They love that fucking shit. I've seen this happen to many toilets in my family.

Yes - my own father, despite not being even a Chadlite. He hasn't been physically aggressive, though. Boomers had it so fucking easy.

She eventually went back with her abusive bf.
Absolutely brutal. Not for her, but for everyone who witnesses that shit and all of her other potential mates.

Remember this "beat her to keep her" if you ever land a cum bucket make sure you slap her around, shell be on your dick in 0.9 parsecs. Talk about sum "youll never treat your gf like this when your old right?" Shieeeeeeettt. :ahegao::feelsseriously:
Reminds me of a MGTOW guy who was talking about how an ex of his would provoke him until he smacked her so hard she fell down and instead of being afraid of him, she was enamored with him and later told him that this is what she actually wanted him to do. Fucking psychos. :worryfeels: No wonder they send criminals love letters.

She left the guy and told him to not speak to her.
Then she deserves what she gets. Once a girl who was in several abusive relationships tried to complain, i just said: "You won't provide me with sex but i'll beat you up for free".

My own sister got abused by her husband and we tried for years to separate them, but she loves him for some reason. Maybe because he's 6'3.

Then she deserves what she gets. Once a girl who was in several abusive relationships tried to complain, i just said: "You won't provide me with sex but i'll beat you up for free".
low inhib :feelzez:

Yes - my own father, despite not being even a Chadlite. He hasn't been physically aggressive, though. Boomers had it so fucking easy.

Absolutely brutal. Not for her, but for everyone who witnesses that shit and all of her other potential mates.

Reminds me of a MGTOW guy who was talking about how an ex of his would provoke him until he smacked her so hard she fell down and instead of being afraid of him, she was enamored with him and later told him that this is what she actually wanted him to do. Fucking psychos. :worryfeels: No wonder they send criminals love letters.
I was always told ladies love: bad boys losers and jerks I was all those things and got zero pussy another lie

Yes my sister got raped at a party but she used it for attention for years

Ever since I was a child my half "white" sister would call us up telling us her boyfriend beat her (they never married) and we'd have to ride down there (to the house) and pick up my nieces and family. We have tried helping her countless and countless times. He's done all kinds of shit like make her quit her school/stabbed a knife through a door/detached her retina. We even tried calling the cops and she tells us not to, we do anyway and he scrams and she let's him in later. We eventually got her away and she got a new boyfriend who was nice to her (news flash) She left the guy and told him to not speak to her. She eventually went back with her abusive bf. So we don't give 2 fucks about it anymore. I don't give a fuck if she gets her spine broke. Fuck that cunt. The saying "women love the thrill" is true. They love the excitement of being beat. Remember this "beat her to keep her" if you ever land a cum bucket make sure you slap her around, she'll be on your dick in 0.9 parsecs. Talk about sum "you'll never treat your gf like this when your old right?" Shieeeeeeettt. :ahegao::feelsseriously:
Women love themselves if treated like garbage, I bet every foid that reads the topics of this forum has a multiple orgasm

Dumb cunts deserve to have the fuck beat out of them. It should be a national holiday.