Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you woke up as a 6'4", 9/10 Chad tomorrow?

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
I would set up a tinder profile and start getting laid immediately, hoe after hoe.

I would do job interviews and choose the best one that suits me.

I would go outside, wear fitting clothing, get constant praise from everybody around me. What about you?

Hang myself so i could say that i killed one chad.

Id not ever forget how toilet's treated me so id make sure to treat them like crap.

Fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and

I will troll foids make them cry. I will do this lying about virginity and pump and dumping virgin whores, insulting them after speaking to them for a decent time, making them do crazy shit and recording it, etc.

I would set up a tinder profile and start getting laid immediately, hoe after hoe.

I would go outside, wear fitting clothing, get constant praise from everybody around me. What about you?
THAT

start an onlyfans and sell nudes to past wall roasties

just fuck as many stacys as possible and start a multimillion dollar youtube channel or something that pays a shit ton of money

I'm not sure if I'm capable of wanting or imagining this anymore.

Imagine if you were on a desert island all your life. Then you find an American buffet when you are older. You might like not starving, but you might throw up as well.

Try to get a teen virign foid, which will be hard enough even as a chad

Slay whores and insult their ego

Pump and dump

I fucking love being an incel

i would start a pro incel podcast and use my chad body to influence society and women

I'd just run around town mogging everybody

I will troll foids make them cry. I will do this lying about virginity and pump and dumping virgin whores, insulting them after speaking to them for a decent time, making them do crazy shit and recording it, etc.
Based

I would be partly happy and partly digusted

mentally abuse the living shit out of women

Stare in tbe mirror all day.
Hang around Sloane Square in London , find some rich bitch and live off her.

Browse incels.is

I would travel to Asia or India and reject any noodle or curry foids who showed any interest in me.

"Sorry, I don't date Asian girls. Don't cry, bitch it's just a preference. I find dark labia disgusting."

id ask out my oneitis on instagram

Become a CEO and slay lots of stacies.

Lead women on telling them shit like "I've never met someone like you before" and "you're the most compassionate beautiful woman I've ever met" and then immediately cast them out of my house after I've used up their pussy. Stupid fucking whores.

Get women and manipulate and abuse them for the suffering I once had