Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What would you do if you got a gf?

Get a Vasectomy

Too bad they would end up cheating on us with chad just like any woman would

I wish i had a girlfriend right now

I'd probably have to clean my house more. And I'd have to buy food to keep in the fridge. And I'd have to figure out how to sleep with someone else in my bed. Or how to have sex properly. I'd probably have to wear anti-perspirant to sleep so I don't stink next to her in the morning.

I'd probably also have to stop going to bed at 3 AM every night.

I think it would actually be difficult to adjust to. I'm sure the positives would outweigh the negatives. But I think it would be very challenging overall just from a simple mechanics point of view. People I think underestimate how difficult it would really be.

And if I'm being honest I'm pretty sure I'd get sick of her being around me all the time (presuming she actually wanted to be) in 1 month at most. Plus I'd have to adapt to her ugliness without makeup, the smell of her shits stinking up my house, her annoying conversations or quirks, anxiety about her cucking me, finding ways to entertain her constantly, etc.

I don't think having a girlfriend would be all fun and games.

If she's a virgin use her as much as I can before I get cucked then dump her once I get cucked. If she's already a used up roastie then dump her.

Me my girlfriend and lights

I’d wait until she cheats on me with a white guy

beat her
i have aspergers, i can't maintain normal friendships let alone having a gf. because of my condition i seem like a child in terms of social skills.
it is a worse fate than being a manlet.
over

RXVj3.gif

what anime is that from? :o

I just want to hold a woman in my arms and cuddle with her

I would become a fakecel and continue posting here

I'd lay down the law with her. Give her 1 chance and if she fucks me around I'll just delete her number. Whores are cheaper in the long term than your average skank.

Nothing because I'm a sperg and I can't talk to people while looking in the eye and without stuttering.

I'd probably have to clean my house more. And I'd have to buy food to keep in the fridge. And I'd have to figure out how to sleep with someone else in my bed. Or how to have sex properly. I'd probably have to wear anti-perspirant to sleep so I don't stink next to her in the morning.

I'd probably also have to stop going to bed at 3 AM every night.

I think it would actually be difficult to adjust to. I'm sure the positives would outweigh the negatives. But I think it would be very challenging overall just from a simple mechanics point of view. People I think underestimate how difficult it would really be.

And if I'm being honest I'm pretty sure I'd get sick of her being around me all the time (presuming she actually wanted to be) in 1 month at most. Plus I'd have to adapt to her ugliness without makeup, the smell of her shits stinking up my house, her annoying conversations or quirks, anxiety about her cucking me, finding ways to entertain her constantly, etc.

I don't think having a girlfriend would be all fun and games.

True women are high maintenance and you can forget about her actually cooking you a meal. She would just bring back some bags from the local store, put them on the table and look at you like your a cucked out version of Gordon Ramsay.

hug her, hold hands as walk, snuggle with her as we watch tv on the couch, kiss her gently, and of course fuck but I want the affection parts more
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I would become a fakecel and continue posting here

I've thought about it myself and would continue posting here as a blackpilled normie. In the past year, I've come to hate normscum hypocrisy and cowardice so much that I'm certain that this is my spiritual home regardless of celibacy.

Depends on gf. If she is nearly ideal, like one girl i texted to was, but she ignored me, i would treat her more honestly. But if not ideal, then i try to cheat on her and use her for my benefits. They don't deserve any better.

hug her, hold hands as walk, snuggle with her as we watch tv on the couch, kiss her gently, and of course fuck but I want the affection parts more
Damn, i hate posts like that. WHY CAN'T I EXPERIENCE THAT WITH BABY GIRL I WANT? :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I DESERVE THIS! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Back in high school I used to get really bored, and liked to caress the skin of my forearm using a long strip of paper folded into a "V" shape with one of its ends split into 2 further "v" shapes. I had a female friend who found it interesting and asked me if I could caress her too since she was sitting in front of me, I never touched her skin with my own, she would not have liked that... but she would let me caress her forearm, her hands, then her arm, neck, face, behind her ears... She was using me, obviously, since she knew she was way out of my league, but I took pride in knowing that I was good at what I was doing, it is fascinating how humans react to soft touches. If I had a girlfriend I'd explore the sense of touch with her, it must feel nice to be hugged by another human.

Damn, i hate posts like that. WHY CAN'T I EXPERIENCE THAT WITH BABY GIRL I WANT? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I DESERVE THIS! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

In my opinion you need to offer a women something. Red Pill normies use the whole Money-Chad-Social status formula but there is one last factor they forget and that factor is .......... tolerance for bullshit & pure slave appeal.

So if your happy to slave away for a relentless malicious bitch then it can get you laid. Stuff like preparing a women a meal, creating a romantic setting, doing the full massage works, making her a hot bath with flower petals in and someone for her to tell her that nothing is her fault so she can pass off all her malicious bitchyness as perfectly normal behaviour.

BUT I WARN YOU .... get rid of the skank after for 1st few weeks because she will get develop a entitlement mentality and expect it every time she sees you.

In an ideal scenario, I would take her on a camping trip in the woods and just experience nature as well as talk and analyze a myriad of facets of life that are bizarre, controversial, or unsettling. I'm not particularly an outdoors person in the sense of sports but I do love to go campimg. It's often very serene.

And of course, I would love to cuddle, play video games, watch anime, etc. All the stuff already mentioned.

Insert live eels into her asshole and then a probe with a camera connected to my laptop and fap.

Eat her ass, sleep with her every night, have sex every morning. Get blowjobs, itd be amazing. Can totally understand why guys betabux for a women, I can only imagine that sex feels amazing and so does sleeping with a women. Never had sex but did sleep with a women and when I woke up I felt like I had the best sleep in the world. They say a 4 hour sleep with a women is like a 7 hour sleep without one

Take her out, hugs, kisses and fuck living shit out of her.

Play video games with her.

borrow my incels.is account to her

Just spend time with her, cuddle, hold hands, anything really. And occasionally fuck.

Probably fuck up and end up alone.

caress her gently and kiss her passionately, cuddle with her and hug her extremely tight saying "i love you" and stuff like that i mean the possibilities are endless.

she'll probably leave me because im too good to her.

Make it a halal relationship and marry her immediately.

This thread makes me feel so bad. I see some comments and feel how I'll never get loved.
1147390_1.jpg

what incels think they would do if they got a gf:
hug, cuddle, kiss, fuck, happy forever

what incels would actually do if they got a gf:
find out that she used to be a slut for chad, throw a tantrum, break up with her, return to browsing incel forums forever

continue to rot because of my sub 3 face. how can you be a willing reciever of affection if you're hyper aware of your subhuman face. you cant cure someones physical ugliness awby loving them. JFL at walking outside and getting mogged by chad and pretty boys. what good would a gf do.t

Back in high school I used to get really bored, and liked to caress the skin of my forearm using a long strip of paper folded into a "V" shape with one of its ends split into 2 further "v" shapes. I had a female friend who found it interesting and asked me if I could caress her too since she was sitting in front of me, I never touched her skin with my own, she would not have liked that... but she would let me caress her forearm, her hands, then her arm, neck, face, behind her ears... She was using me, obviously, since she knew she was way out of my league, but I took pride in knowing that I was good at what I was doing, it is fascinating how humans react to soft touches. If I had a girlfriend I'd explore the sense of touch with her, it must feel nice to be hugged by another human.
She probably used you for ASMR. It's over.

I'd work OT to take her out to nice restaurants and vacations, i'd tell her I lover her everyday. Wow is it raining all of a sudden?

write poems for her
sing to her
dance for her
write loves letter to her
take her out
notice little details and compliment them

and of course ask for a 3some before i get cucked

I guarantee she still wouldn't have sex with me. I'd be beta bux and maybe get to touch her hand?

I would prone bone her all day while watching cartoons

I would have casual sex with her and shower naked with her. I would like to see her naked ass, pussy, tits every day of the week.
I would also like to make out with her naked in bed.

Last edited: