Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What would you do if you got a gf?

make her my slave

hug her, hold hands as walk, snuggle with her as we watch tv on the couch, kiss her gently, and of course fuck but I want the affection parts more
sAME FOR ME

What are the circumstances of me getting a girlfriend? A girlfriend isn't what I wanna start with. I wanna live a little first. Even if only a little.

hug her. I just want to feel the warmth of another body next to mine. another soul finding a momentary quiet just as I am. this is my biggest reason to want a girlfriend really. call me gay, but that's about it. after that, she can break up with me I wouldn't care. just one loving hug.

Lol
I would strangle her until she dies. Lol, that's a joke. I would never do that because I want to be in love with a woman, since she is a person just like everyone else. If I had a girlfriend I would be myself and I would share my time affectionately with her and just live my life. I would not hurt him because it's something I do not feel doing it. I think this is not my last forum message because I think that technology is dehumanized to everyone. But here is different in this forum and the reason is that all of you including me should never ever feel trash because we are not. We are people and people say and think that we are trash must be executed by evildoers. I personally think that technology itself and society is aimed at the same muck. it's just seeing people living on smartphones. Facebook and all those invented things from social networks that have dehumanized life itself. ironically this is a virtual internet forum but with the difference that we are human beings who have been unhappy by this industrial society. what the hell they think you're detestable for not playing along with the industrial society. that's why when there are massive shooters, attacks in millionaire countries like gringolandia is great and fun (hopefully never ever you will have something bad happen to you, or to your loved ones). that there are women murdered in my community makes me think what the hell is going on. because they do that to kill without mercy or hit them. I start to think how lucky they are and these bad guys get the love of women and treat them badly. Not all are like that but that has been naturalized. I would not feel like winning the lottery if I had a girlfriend. Because that is human and it is frustrating not to live it. I want to have a double life. Be myself and have projects in which women and people like us would not be in those projects because I do not hate women or make fun of others. But I would have projects to turn them into successes. I would not suppose or imagine that I would have a girlfriend because that is human and I do not want to hurt, just live and share my life. It makes me think that male abusers have a girlfriend and treat them badly and even kill them. I am preparing myself psychologically to execute projects. You know what I mean. Maybe I'll never have a girlfirend because I think I'm a good person and they see it as if I were a fool. Also because I do not tolerate much technology because I find it very stupid to take pictures and upload them on the network so that others know what I'm doing. There are bad people who take advantage of that by making others suffer. Although they deserve it for being fools of inhuman social networks. That's infrahuman social networks. Technology, we are not subhuman.
This is not about having a girlfriend because society establishes it. But because one is human and does not want to hurt. I just want to live and share my life with a woman who loves me and I love her. That is all. I am not bad or a psychopath but the words bind, torture and kill are inside my mind every day that happens when I realize that my life I do not like and I just want to feel and give love to a woman. I do not want to have many girlfriends nor be a millionaire, with a girlfriend is fine. But seeing that the days go by and being more and more alone makes me want to have projects and execute them

Last edited:
Lose my entire KHV status with her, fuck her every single chance I got, and ghost her when I had reason to believe she was cheating

I would creampie

Extremely unlikely to happen so I haven't really introspected a realistic scenario.
Probably exhaust my extroversion energy supplies, that drain at double the rate when I'm around +4/10 sloots, after a week and just implode psychologically into a catatonic stupor.
My brain doesn't really handle non-family female affection or having a non-family female living around me very well (as talking from experience)

Make her happy.

Scare her off by creepy, socially inappropriate, lewd, bitter, passive agressive and clingy. I would want to touch her in every way I am never allowed to touch women. I would never be able to stop myself if I actually had a gf. My hunger for human skin contact would be endless. So I would lose he and then I would fall apart over it.

Every word is accurate. Anyway, i hope it happens :feelsbadman:

I'd probably have to clean my house more. And I'd have to buy food to keep in the fridge. And I'd have to figure out how to sleep with someone else in my bed. Or how to have sex properly. I'd probably have to wear anti-perspirant to sleep so I don't stink next to her in the morning.

I'd probably also have to stop going to bed at 3 AM every night.

I think it would actually be difficult to adjust to. I'm sure the positives would outweigh the negatives. But I think it would be very challenging overall just from a simple mechanics point of view. People I think underestimate how difficult it would really be.

And if I'm being honest I'm pretty sure I'd get sick of her being around me all the time (presuming she actually wanted to be) in 1 month at most. Plus I'd have to adapt to her ugliness without makeup, the smell of her shits stinking up my house, her annoying conversations or quirks, anxiety about her cucking me, finding ways to entertain her constantly, etc.

I don't think having a girlfriend would be all fun and games.

High iq.
Indeed, normies have usually two jobs, one for getting money and the second for getting pussy. Its exhausting and extremely boring for most of them. Imagine going to the cinema with your gf for YEARS to watch awful films like hunger games or 50 shades or whatever. Your time and money litteraly wasted just for chance of pussy.

Wow this thread is full of suifuel

True :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Get out of H.O.E (Hell on Earth)

Mods delete this thread, I can't take it. I'm just weak inside. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'd hold her hand and pull her into a tight hug, fuck[/QUOTE
Have sex and make a whole bunch of sex tapes (which is one of my fantasies) and go on dates/hang out

Pump and dump

JFL at the numerous bluepilled replies in here.

live. if everything goes great. I think that I would gradually abandon the projects. Although I really did, I live the real world. No assumptions that's not right. if I do not look like a human person to bitches. let them go to hell. final project and goodbye city shit. one is not evil, does not intend to be evil, but one is a human being with feelings, each passing day is a time bomb. A sincere woman of good feelings would make me calm down. that you have to live.

I'd hold her hand and pull her into a tight hug, fuck
Get my head straight and have a foundation of trust (which i know i can't have anymore). Someone I can play around with and not be stricken by guilt and absurd torment as I worry about bullshit. Someone who I know won't turn on me as soon as things get hard. Someone I can feel comfortable with; who I know won't change their entire personality when I wake up. Fuck what she looks like; I need someone who doesn't want me fucking dead as soon as things aren't easy. Appearance is so secondary. i'm sick and tired of months of hard work being smashed to pieces because one thing went fucked up.

Make her suck my dick.

dont simp. let her come over or she comes and brings me to her, be low inhib no effort af , or she can leave any cunts love is fake love after all.
REMEMBER THAT!!!!!

I wouldn't pinch myself.

fuck hard her whit friends , wish i had one :feelscry:

Wake up from the dream.

Get a paper bag from the store so she never left me then cut an eye hole in it, then give her a big hug and cuddle and hopefully we would play vidya or watch some tv

I'd eventually discover her liberal past and become disgusted with her and dump her. Or catch her cheating on me, then dump her.

I'd eventually discover her liberal past and become disgusted with her and dump her. Or catch her cheating on me, then dump her.
volcel if you wouldn't smash first though

volcel if you wouldn't smash first though
Implying she'd even have sex with me. "Oh f1rem0th. I really like you, that's why I want to wait and not have sex right away..." Meanwhile she'd let Chad smash any hole he wanted within 5 minutes of meeting him.

Implying she'd even have sex with me. "Oh f1rem0th. I really like you, that's why I want to wait and not have sex right away..." Meanwhile she'd let Chad smash any hole he wanted within 5 minutes of meeting him.
Welcome to incels.is, you'll fit right in.
If any of us ever did get a girlfriend somehow she'd cheat on us anyway, just because she can. It's over.

Ask if I could lick her crotch & fuck her in the ass

Welcome to incels.is, you'll fit right in.
If any of us ever did get a girlfriend somehow she'd cheat on us anyway, just because she can. It's over.
Thanks for the warm welcome. It's over indeed.

I can’t even begin or know how to imagine such fantasies. That’s how you know it’s over.

I would emotionally and physically dominate and control her.

Get a Vasectomy
Cucc

facefuck her,play vidya with her,watch movies with her,cook with her,sleep with her

I would gain her trust then bring her to lone place and slam her, beat her to pile of broken bones and smash her face with hammer until it looks like bloody shit.