Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what would you do if the internet stopped existing for a month ?

what would you do ?

• I wouldn't mind

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • It would be great because most normies will completely lose it and millions of suicides will follow

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I don't want it to happen I am no one without the internet

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Rope

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I personally wouldn't mind. The internet is the most evil thing EVER invented. I want the internet to stop existing for at least a month honestly.

I am terminally online myself, but in the midst of normies who will lose their minds I'd feel superior and saner than them.

@ElTruecel

Foids would rope not being able to increase their standards by 100x

I have PS3 with homebrew, WII with homebrew, PS2 with homebrew, Original XBOX with homebrew, PC with singleplayer games, Id be fine bro!

I have PS3 with homebrew, WII with homebrew, PS2 with homebrew, Original XBOX with homebrew, PC with singleplayer games, Id be fine bro!
most blackpillers will survive this but there is going to be a worldwide outrage and possibly a revolution.

Normies will honestly rope their entire personality is based on things theyve seen on the internet.

"im well equipped" - the wise jite :feelsLSD:

"ALL MEN ARE PIGS WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN" Womens self own chant LOL :feelskek:
most blackpillers will survive this but there is going to be a worldwide outrage and possibly a revolution.

Normies will honestly rope their entire personality is based on things theyve seen on the internet.
Ive lived 80 days without internet before so this is nothing to me

Lot of Foids would go broke so yes i don't mind

"im well equipped" - the wise jite :feelsLSD:
the internet ruined every sub5s man life. I hate this place.

It was invented by the elites and they knew what they were doing and what the consequences would be.

You'd need to stockpile food and water to survive

My addiction to .is will finally stop and my receptors will be happy

You'd need to stockpile food and water to survive
lol what ? supermarkets works electricity too. The only thing that does not work is the internet.

Why would one order food online that's stupid imo. No one does that in my country at least.

the internet ruined every sub5s man life. I hate this place.

It was invented by the elites and they knew what they were doing and what the consequences would be.
Listen to "PSYGNOSIS-OWL" FOR ADVICE ON THIS MATTER!

lol what ? supermarkets works electricity too. The only thing that does not work is the internet.

Why would one order food online that's stupid imo. No one does that in my country at least.
All the infrastructure and supply chain is internet based. The food supply would be disrupted for about two weeks.

Last year, i was 2 months without logging in to the internet.
Going through NFS Underground 2 and NFS Most Wanted on the Playstation 2. ( to 100% full completion )

All the infrastructure and supply chain is internet based. The food supply would be disrupted for about two weeks.
2 weeks is not that much. All you need is water and most people are already supplied with food. If they are not low iq they would eat 1 meal per day and survive. It's easy.

Might suck at first but in the long run it would help many to ascend and would br better for society all around

I don't like the internet that much, or at least not this bastardized, corporatized version of it...
Genuinely I don't use social media or anything for this reason, incels.is is appealing to me because it's kind of like a town square where people congregate instead of this massive hub. Forums add a more personal touch.

I wouldn't be massively affected. I run my AI wife locally on my battlestation so there's no need to fret if the internet goes out because I can talk to her offline :feelsautistic:

i need to get a ps2 it had some cool games

I doomscroll 24/7 so idk. It’d probably be better for me tho

I don't think I've missed a single day using the net since 2001.
I've got a ton of books I'll probably never read. I'd like to read them but got no patience for it any longer

Stare at the wall and do nothing I guess.