Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any actual NEETcels here?

D

Death9999

Gambler Stan Account
-
How do you do it? Do you just live with your parents? They let you be a NEET?
How long have you been NEETing?

I live in a home for retarded adults and live off jobcentrebuxxs

Used to be for over a year but back to waging. Just left my cage.

Hbu

6 years. I have my own house and i have some money saved. I will start getting neetbux from the government next year as well.

I live in a home for retarded adults and live off jobcentrebuxxs
How does that work? Were you diagnosed with the ‘tism? Do they not force you to apply for jobs?
That’s what they did with me when I was getting neetbux for a few months.
I also had to go to these meetings filled with all the other subhumans. Genuinely felt threatened being there.

For as long as I remembered, I live with my mommy and basically live off whatever

Going to become a neet soon

How does that work? Were you diagnosed with the ‘tism? Do they not force you to apply for jobs?
That’s what they did with me when I was getting neetbux for a few months.
I also had to go to these meetings filled with all the other subhumans. Genuinely felt threatened being there.
Yeah I go to jobclub and shit with other retards and subhumans

I apply for jobs but thats it

neetpilled and gazing into abyss

Doxxing myself as a Latviacel but mainly growing up in Germany, where the chad-density is daily suifuel

I've been neet on and off for the past 6 years, mostly on. I live off my parents.

NEET maximiser

>free food
>taxfree fuel
>taxfree strawberry shortcake moon rock

Snoop Dogg Singing GIF by The Voice

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/JEwI93Vr17g?si=ArKnsLfTNJQyaKJS

Do you ever get called in for interviews?
No, unless I get an email from an employer from a job I applied for, which is hardly ever, but I just don't tell the jobcentre about it if I don't want to

No, unless I get an email from an employer from a job I applied for, which is hardly ever, but I just don't tell the jobcentre about it if I don't want to
Damn, you are living the dream. So what, you live in a mental asylum? Is that how you get neetbux?

Damn, you are living the dream. So what, you live in a mental asylum? Is that how you get neetbux?
It aint the dream when you have shit neighbour who blasts thumping negro music all day and night and the apartment smells of drugs

Me living in the asylum as nothing to do with neetbuxxs

I am partially retired. I do some work occasionally (like right now I have a short term contract where I work a lot) but normally my main income is from my rentals. I live in LATAM where renting a condo is much cheaper than what I get for just one of my houses in the west.

About 2 years now and I live with my mom and dad.

I've been a NEET for 5 years, 2 at my parents, now 3 years living alone as a NEET with NEETbuxx from government.

I've been a NEET for 5 years, 2 at my parents, now 3 years living alone as a NEET with NEETbuxx from government.
How can you afford to live alone with just neetbux?

Yes , I got to outpatient therapy 3 times a week

22 years old, living at grandma's basement, never worked a day in my life (too autistic, I have social anxiety and can't talk to people)
But my parents are pressuring me to get a job, so that may change soon...

Good thread. In my 40s, been working shit jobs since a teenager and still doing so. Would love to NEET. Can't afford it. Any Burgerlandcels with advice on how to get SSDI?

I don't want the crappier SSI, since I've paid into the system for over 20 years. I want SSDI. Any help?

I've been a NEET for 2 years, I live in cheap shared accommodation. Don't have any responsibilities. Would enjoy it more if I didn't break down every time i look at myself in the mirror.

My family hates it, but I can live with the neet money comfortably, so I don't care. I only need food and video games, I live in a house and my father pays for everything like water and energy bills.