Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if a degenerate infertile low middle class chad/chadlite offers you the chance to fuck and impregnate his girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

Would you breed a degenerate swinger couple foid?

• Yes

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • IDK

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Lets say you meet some degenerates incapable of breeding in a bar , He offers you the chance to impregnate his girlfriend cuz he is infertile , he doesnt offers you money , just the chance to breed his stacy/stacylite hole cuz he cant afford or doesnt want to spend money on superior sperm through a fertility clinic , Would you or not?

Note : they wont let you meet your son ever.

Last edited:
Sex? AND I'M GETTING PAID! sign me up!

maby not for legal reasons (dont want to be liable for child support and shit)

if you're over 5'9 you could most likely accomplish the same thing just by going to a sperm bank

Hell yeah! My favorite fantasy is to impregnate a good looking girl, plus it's ok since the cuck gave me permission.

crempie her then double homicide bcuz i don't want kids

Lets say you meet some degenerates incapable of breeding in a bar , He offers you the chance to impregnate his girlfriend cuz he is infertile , he doesnt offers you money , just the chance to breed his stacy/stacylite hole cuz he cant afford or doesnt want to spend money on superior sperm through a fertility clinic , Would you or not?

Note : they wont let you meet your son ever.
no degenerate and I refuse to create more life for Demiurge and (((society))).

no she's probably used up, by different chads from the past

Yes
If they change their mind and sue you for child support than you have to live in poverty for 18 years.

30 minute of pleasure for 18 years of pain.
:fuk:i can fend for myself

crempie her then double homicide bcuz i don't want kids
Lierally raping a random chick will give you less of a sentence than doing what you said.

If they change their mind and sue you for child support than you have to live in poverty for 18 years.

loling at the idea of how millions of normies have their lives ruined something as simple and easily avoidable as this type of shit

I would hate to lose my virginity to such a trashy foid, but since she can't have kids, I guess I'd fuck her.

stupid thread, why would they go to an incel when they can buy chad's sperm? Increasingly women are just straight up doing that anyway even if they are single.

-2 degenerates and decreased the net amount of suffering in the world
True, but a raped woman will go for looks less and might actually want to be with uglier dudes and not leave because security means so much more to her now.

And then you have to send them child support and pay for those pieces of shit for 18 years

if it is guaranteed I wouldn't bear the liability of the child,I would

I don't get how any "man" who has any self-respect as a male....

Would be willing to be with some woman who is going to be reproducing with another mans genetics with sexual intercourse with your full knowledge.

She will be poked with a penis. Both of them will be enjoying the physical sensations and she will know you are incapable of giving her a baby...

She will think of you as some resource goldmine to raise the offspring.

But she will think of the breeder as some human capable of providing genetics

You are just an "IT"

An Object with no other value aside for providing utility and nothing more.

the breeder is not some object. He is an actual creature since he is able to provide another life.

Can an object give life? no.

Only a creature.

Therefore you are nothing but a pathetic piece of shit in the eyes of these women who are only lying to you and to themselves that they love or care about you... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"I need a man who can impregenate my wife since I am infertile....." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Than why the FUCK are you married or involved with some bitch? You think they are not using you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

BTW...

In most cases, the dude is not CHAD or even CHADLITE....

In most cases, it is a normie scum piece of shit... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Could you please impregenate my wife? I would really love that...:soy:"

Response: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Cope. Chad isnt infertile. Are you talking about someone Who Lost their Dick In an accident?

No one would ever choose my sperm to breed. i am short and ugly

maby not for legal reasons (dont want to be liable for child support and shit)

if you're over 5'9 you could most likely accomplish the same thing just by going to a sperm bank

Loophole to not get into this trouble: have a vasectomy and keep creampying her for maximum pleasure and she will never get pregnant. You will get paid to continuously fuck a stacy endlessly with maximum pleasure creampying her. If the Chad gets tired of you trying and not succeeding, just disappear to another state with all his money, if he is cucked enough he will tell to continue trying and you will get more paid fucks to creampie a stacy.

Impossible life scenario, though. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cool thought experiment, but why would they pick one of us?

Interesting, I always imagined what it would be like to cuck a chad :feelsLSD:

Da fuck is going on with "would you rather" posts lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back