Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would y'all rate this Moroccan guy?

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
Someone did a Tinder experiment on this guy on looksmax.org and he did great. 50 matches within a few hours. 22 of those girls replied to him first and were dtf. What would y'all rate him? Idk maybe I'm missing something but he looks like a tiktokmaxxed tall ethnic normie to me.
2631512 IMG 0277
2631511 IMG 0275 1
2631514 IMG 0276
2631513 IMG 0278

Some of his matches. Consistently matched with High HTBs and stacylites

2631547 IMG 0302
2631554 IMG 0327
2631552 IMG 0313
2631553 IMG 0326

2631550 IMG 0306

2631574 IMG 0294
2631575 unnamed

Video proof

Is this proof of the oofy doofy or medium ugly pill? :bluepill:

Medium ugly? Guy is a HTN

There's nothing oofy doofy about this. Being and projecting NTness(which means vapid norman faggotry in our fucked up world) is as important as looks. If I was adjusted to do that in my younger days I wouldn't be here.

Normie? Then I'm 0.05/10 at best, FUCKING BRUTAL :reeeeee::feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope:

"Do you not realize you are saying that to a major sex addict"

God I hate women so much its unreal

Medium ugly? Guy is a HTN
I guess this site just blows things out of proportion. The standards for slaying are way lower than most people here think I feel. It's usually guys like the one in OP who you see slaying. Real chads with sharp eyes and strong jawlines like Cavill are extremely rare.

He's a prettyboy maxxed chadlite-HTN so 7/10. His face looks a little off in some pictures but he still easily appeals to younger women.
Good jaw projection, decent eyes(little to big), good facial symmetry, skin could be better but still clear enough.
not in the slightest.

pretty boy faggot lmao

"Do you not realize you are saying that to a major sex addict"

God I hate women so much its unreal
if it was one of us the word "sex" wouldn't have even been used :fuk:

He is high tier normie and would be low tier normie if not for tiktok hair and height

He's a pretty boy maxxed chadlite-HTN so 7/10. His face looks a little off in some pictures but he still easily appeals to younger women.
Good jaw projection, decent eyes(little to big), good facial symmetry, the skin could be better but still clear enough.

not in the slightest.
Would you say his Tiktok style halos him? I've seen girls picking these pretty boy types over stereotypical chads and I still don't get it tbh. Why would a woman in her right mind pick someone like Timothée Chalamet instead of Dolph Lundgren? Why would they reject a 6'5 Ripped Aryan gigachad with a perfect skull for some 5'9 pretty boy Twink? Women have interesting minds indeed.

Would you say his Tiktok style halos him? I've seen girls picking these pretty boy types over stereotypical chads and I still don't get it tbh.
Yes 100% it halos him
Why would a woman in her right mind pick someone like Timothée Chalamet instead of Dolph Lundgren? Why would they reject a 6'5 Ripped Aryan gigachad with a perfect skull for some 5'9 pretty boy Twink? Women have interesting minds indeed.
From what I understand is that females want a balance of masculine traits such as height and good jawlines mixed with feminite traits like good hair and skin which is something prettyboys provide and are thus lusted after. This is because they have a chance of birthing either male or female children and don't want their offspring to look to much like the opposite gender and potentially ruin the chance for their offspring to reproduce into the next generation.

View: https://youtu.be/98aKUPLscn4

I'm sure they are better videos to explain it but here's a decent one.

just be nafri strikes again

Fuck this is pure suifuel:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Someone did a Tinder experiment on this guy on looksmax.org and he did great. 50 matches within a few hours. 22 of those girls replied to him first and were dtf. What would y'all rate him? Idk maybe I'm missing something but he looks like a tiktokmaxxed tall ethnic normie to me.
View attachment 613985View attachment 613986View attachment 613988View attachment 613989

Some of his matches. Consistently matched with High HTBs and stacylites

View attachment 613990View attachment 613995View attachment 613992View attachment 613991
View attachment 613993

View attachment 613997View attachment 613998

Video proof

View attachment 614000

His skin is shit, but he's good looking.

There's nothing oofy doofy about this. Being and projecting NTness(which means vapid norman faggotry in our fucked up world) is as important as looks.
sex having normies talk like absolute fucking mouth breathing faggots. Low iq Ebonics nigger speak

Pretty boy and ntmaxxed normie, his looks are nothing special

Still fucking brutal :fuk:

Female gaze is everything tbh

post this on looksmax org faggot

I personally don't like his tiktokmaxxing style but he's 8/10

Just be prettyboy Is strong in 2022. This guy has mediocre eyes (especially in 3rd pic), small/narrow jaw and giga skullcel.