Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would happen if people you know find out you're part of this community?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
In my case, I'm an ugly low status nobody from one of the most pathetic nations on earth. I'm already considered dirt, now if people found out how I feel about females, I'd probably be lynched.

nobody knows me

Make fun of me probably.

I know my friends don't have sex lives

probably get fired

My dad does know and my mom would send me to therapy

then I would just say that I larp or some shit like that and laugh about it, I don't feel like that in my age people
take anything seriously

They wouldnt be surprised tbhngl.

They would think im insane
I usually larp about my personal life to not come out as a giga loser

Nothing would happen to me.some of my male cousins in high school are quite blackpilled, and all their classmates know what Chads and stacies are from the net . They also got a football team with blonde cheerleaders . It's the older millenials normies 20+ that are brain clogged.

People who know me know that I'm incel. They may not know about this page, but they know I'm incel as fuck.
Maybe in the past I tried to conceal it, but nowadays I just don't care anymore.
Let everybody see how cruel life can be. Let everybody see how superficial foids are. I don't care.

It is true however that one cannot speak ugly about foids in public because they'd indeed lynch me.
So I don't go that far, but I damn well make my point clear.

TBH finding out I'm a part of this community would probably be not as bad as them finding out some of the other communities I'm a part of :)

TBH finding out I'm a part of this community would probably be not as bad as them finding out some of the other communities I'm a part of :)
Can you say which?

I think they wouldn't be surprised. Only would they be surprised that I'm "hateful".

They would find out that I'm a toxic, misogynstic and hateful incel who doesn't respect women and can't get a girlfriend as a result.

My parents would understand, I have no friends, and nobody respects me as is because I'm ugly.

Some of the people in my life already knows.

Fortunately none of them are SJWs. If the local SJWs find out, I'd be dead meat.

As for the ones who do know, they say shit like "Stop looking at this. This is so negative." and "Just stop being incel."

I once showed them some of the videos you guys posted about currywhores who only want white cock. And they were "Okay, so the dating scene has changed."

Some of my friends know and even my sister knows. Nothing really changed in their attitude towards me tbh.

My parents will think I am insane and try to send me to therapy or some shit jfl. Others wouldn’t care, would probably just be surprised that I am hateful

They would find out that I'm a toxic, misogynstic and hateful incel who doesn't respect women and can't get a girlfriend as a result.

I barely know any people jfl

A few people already know, but not everyone I know knows I post here. The ones who know treat it like a curiosity.

Then instead of being known as a retarded faggot i would be known for being a retarded incel faggot

They'd be surprised

They would acxelerate the path to my arrange marriage and eventual betabuxx

Their already low opinion of me would take a nosedive and probably would lose job if company sees what I have posted.

I would be lynched, specially by my familly. I live in on of the most cucked places on earth...

I rarely interact with anyone but it could affect my future jobs

everyone I hang out with irl is a virgin, I've told a few of the trustworthy ones about my activity here. they are usually pretty neutral on the incel community, they don't associate with it but don't go apeshit when you mention it to them.

Chad and Stacy don't even know what an incel is so they probably wouldn't care, only band kids who browse Reddit would seethe if they met an inkwell irl

Nothing would change

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back