Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would be the biggest incels.me plot twist?

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
We have had quite a few already but what would be the biggest plot twist in this anime masquerading as a forum?

Sergeant works for the FBI and the whole thing was orchestrated since before the battle of Incelistan. And his FBI partner is idkwhattodowithlife.

Sergeant works for the FBI and the whole thing was orchestrated since before the battle of Incelistan. And his FBI partner is idkwhattodowithlife.
Imagine this kek :feelsrope:

Everyone on this forum except me is a foid, and they're all making fun of me by posting here.

This is a dating website for gays.
:feelsbaton:

That this website is a project by Reddit™ to monitor us more tightly

all of us are actually truecels

that the mods are actually femoids trying to find autistic chad or potential betabuxx and showing off the members to other femoids

that the mods are actually femoids trying to find autistic chad or potential betabuxx and showing off the members to other femoids

Sounds plausible indeed! Tehee.

Serge working for FBI is very much possible.

This site has been a honeypot all along and all of our emails and private information are leaked to cucktears

It's all just a big larping sociological experiment set up by some university researcher on alienation, extremism etc.

all of us are actually truecels
Jfl, I really wish that was true.
This site has been a honeypot all along and all of our emails and private information are leaked to cucktears
I suspect this is a possibility.
They got they site up and running pretty quick after the battle, it really makes you think...

THE ONE TO BEAT THEM ALL: almost everyone of us is a larping femoid

im the only incel and you are all bots who are part of the matrix. :feelsmega:

The website turns out to actually be a viral banana marketing scheme to sell bananas.

An army of fiminazes systematicaly kidnapped and fuck every member in order to end the incel problem

plot twist - Sergeantincel and his mods are from cucktears and made this site in conspiracy to laugh at subhuman incels ( lets not forget some mods have different usernames than what was on reddit xD)

SmartSelectImage 2018 06 17 01 14 46

Probably if grotesque was actually a slayer.

This might be true. But i have nothing to lose anymore

Everyone here is the same person (with tons of alts)

if knajjd was 6'ft