Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plot twist: Efiliste is NorthSolution

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date

this is like something out of a movie!

the suspense and betrayal

I wonder what the next twist could be
He's gonna get IP banned again like always, bro should've honestly killed himself

convenient of him to confess that tho. maybe he saw you thought he was the infiltrator, and decided to give up. hm
Good point. It does seem oddly convenient for him to confess right now to you.

IP banning him is the best solution
you should find him and behead him

and make an ISIS-style execution video of it, with both of you in the same room

@Efiliste what exactly drew you to mess with that Northern Solution IT fag in the first place?
Since it's pretty obvious that @Drinkcel is an alt and is Northern Solution, mind showing your conversations with him fully so we can understand what he knows and potentially protect this forum from any further infiltration?

@Efiliste what exactly drew you to mess with that Northern Solution IT fag in the first place?
Since it's pretty obvious that @Drinkcel is an alt and is Northern Solution, mind showing your conversations with him fully so we can understand what he knows and potentially protect this forum from any further infiltration?
He tried framing me and other members, but failed miserably, lol

verry good questions brocel

>banned
>you thought I would be so stupid huh
maybe he has another alt still on forum, and that is why he is being so prideful!

>banned
>you thought I would be so stupid huh
Let's use the art of war on this cunt and catch him every single time

Almost sounds like a cartoon villain from the way he types.
100%

like someone who was trying to write a dramatic villain character in a larger narrative

the plot thickens!

also they confirmed the rustplayer account in this convo with me

Last edited:
Or did he frame incel god ?
find NorthernSolution's relatives and rape them (in a video game). This cunt likes cock so much, so he'll get jealous.

Now that you mention it, I remember @frmentalcel stating that on NorthernSolution's reddit account, it said he played modern warfare at a high rank (crimson or something). And in response to @Efiliste 's thread on modern warfare, @Drinkcel stated that he was crimson 1 (the same rank that NorthernSolutions stated he was on Reddit) :waitwhat:
:feelskek:

What's happening