Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The domination of whites in terms of invention is quite crazy

Mmmh not a bad theory, but how would you explain the Jewish modern domination then? They are less than 15 million and have contributed to the majority of impactful inventions in the modern world. Also, jews are very high IQ 10% of the world invention while being 100 time less than whites
They have nepotism, and is based around the religion. lets say you own a business and you need too hire someone, but all the candidates are equally skilled, who do you choose? most likely the one with most in common with you. As such if you have a different religion than most you would most likely choose the one with the same as you. And if a business is big enough you will include more in the selection process.

But how is it that there is so many jews in this positions? Well if you hire one once, because they where the most skilled at the time, they could reach a high position in said company by the time there is need for more workers. He might even get the responsibility too hire said new employee, and this then repeats until they have occupied several positions.

This would in return mean that they would get more chances. More chances means more successes

This is the best line of your argument, and I agree with it.
there could be quite a few that would do amazing things for this world, but we would never know because they did not get a chance

They have nepotism, and is based around the religion. lets say you own a business and you need too hire someone, but all the candidates are equally skilled, who do you choose? most likely the one with most in common with you. As such if you have a different religion than most you would most likely choose the one with the same as you. And if a business is big enough you will include more in the selection process.

But how is it that there is so many jews in this positions? Well if you hire one once, because they where the most skilled at the time, they could reach a high position in said company by the time there is need for more workers. He might even get the responsibility too hire said new employee, and this then repeats until they have occupied several positions.

This would in return mean that they would get more chances. More chances means more successes
They work together to take over companies (EG Disney), and that's how they took over academia.
Jews jewing

As you can see from this White high ability students are less represented than Asians. The only reason "Whites" are stated to be more overrepresented than Asians is because kikes are counted as "Whites" in general.

Just wanted to throw in these extra maps from the same source:

GDMaFeQbcAAq78M

3485868 CharlesMurrayBookOfHumanAccomplishments

Seems Italy, at least the North, somewhat carried on Romes legacy a bit.

Anglos ofc carried the most, as well as the NW French(A lot of Norman blood) & Germany as well.

Surprised to see Austria-Hungary up there.

interesting location
Well I mean, North France has a lot of Norman(Mix of Scandinavian & the original inhabitants) & North Italy is where most of the regions population has always lived, plus it's still very close genetically to the Latini(founding Roman tribe) with a bit of Germanic(Lombard) thrown in.

The British isles as a whole contributed a lot, but ofc most of that was Anglo with some Scottish(lowland mainly)

I saw a map showing specific birth-places of men who made a lot of these contributions; I'll look for it.

Just wanted to throw in these extra maps from the same source:

View attachment 1196277
A DNA test I did some years ago basically correlates with this map, just missing Ireland.

You really expect me to watch a 30 minute video? Post the summary and I'll break every point down tomorrow but I'm sure most people will still chalk it up to all my sources and studies being jewish and false aswell so I doubt this would be change anything.
IQ myth

This disproves the "muh Jews IQ cope"

And also, they only got that education by subversion into White institutions.

This shit always intrigued me aswell, Asians have higher IQ's than whites, but they come nowhere near the amount of innovations that Whites have, I hope we have real answers someday
Facial development at exceptionally high level your face which effects the brain determines how intelligent,intellectual, how coherent and how well your decision making will be .

purely genetic
Facial development at an exceptionally high level your face which effects the brain determines how intelligent,intellectual, how coherent and how well your decision making will be . And whites consistently mass birth people have extreme levels of facial development aka very attractive people

Facial development at an exceptionally high level your face which effects the brain determines how intelligent,intellectual, how coherent and how well your decision making will be . And whites consistently mass birth people have extreme levels of facial development aka very attractive people
Tons of White inventors, philosophers, etc. were actually pretty ugly tbh.

The graphs that show that Asians or Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ are nothing but Jewish psyops.
how about jews being some of the best chess players in the world? On the surface jews seem a very prolific and intelligent people

how about jews being some of the best chess players in the world? On the surface jews seem a very prolific and intelligent people
Jews invention also, as well as jewish scientist like Einstein

Ugly dudes also invent

Jews invention also, as well as jewish scientist like Einstein
They only achieved this after they gained access to White institutions, and even though they have a higher IQ on average, more Whites with a higher IQ exist due to sheer population differences.

They only achieved this after they gained access to White institutions, and even though they have a higher IQ on average, more Whites with a higher IQ exist due to sheer population differences.
true, but whites don't take advantage of their IQ compared to Jews IMO

Nobody cares about muh inventions any longer

Nobody cares about muh inventions any longer
It's still an interesting topic, and everyone to a certain degree cares, a world with no technological progress is boring

Chess doesn't require that high of an IQ. Kasparov is nothing special, like 120 IQ, and he is one of the greatest chess players ever.

Chess doesn't require that high of an IQ. Kasparov is nothing special, like 120 IQ, and he is one of the greatest chess players ever.
What does it require

ok how about mathematicians, like perelman and shit?

What does it require
Memorizing games and following a flowchart. Magnus Carlsen is an actual genius and crushes such jew, indian and asian players.

Nigga got banned the same moment he replied to my thread jfl
That pos said Asians had higher iq than whites...
Mmmh not a bad theory, but how would you explain the Jewish modern domination then? They are less than 15 million and have contributed to the majority of impactful inventions in the modern world. Also, jews are very high IQ 10% of the world invention while being 100 time less than whites
Money lending

The faustian spirit of the european race has no limits.

What does it require
Strategic planning and pragmatic thinking. It certainly requires intelligence, but you don't have to be a genius to be good or even great at chess.

Strategic planning and pragmatic thinking. It certainly requires intelligence, but you don't have to be a genius to be good or even great at chess.
okk

Do you think I could make it then? I am tested at 84 IQ

This shit always intrigued me aswell, Asians have higher IQ's than whites, but they come nowhere near the amount of innovations that Whites have, I hope we have real answers someday
whites are good at being creative, asians are good at being intelligent

true, but whites don't take advantage of their IQ compared to Jews IMO
Because we’ve been manipulated, guilt tripped, have our QOL being lowered by many things -immigration, degeneracy, etc- and this can’t do what we did best

You love arguing with me :lul::lul:
Because whilst some looked good, many were ugly? And also, people looked better back then due to diets being better & the such- check out my thread on it in must-read.

whites are good at being creative, asians are good at being intelligent
I was gonna add this, Asians are more convergent in their thinking, whereas Whites are more divergent.

Asians focus on finding one single solution, hence their linear thinking patterns & more collective societies, whereas Whites focus on as many possible outcomes we can conceive.

Because we’ve been manipulated, guilt tripped, have our QOL being lowered by many things -immigration, degeneracy, etc- and this can’t do what we did best
Agreed whites are attacked on the psychological aspect a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back