Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The domination of whites in terms of invention is quite crazy

View attachment 1196290

This disproves the "muh Jews IQ cope"

And also, they only got that education by subversion into White institutions.

This shit always intrigued me aswell, Asians have higher IQ's than whites, but they come nowhere near the amount of innovations that Whites have, I hope we have real answers someday

View attachment 1196290

This disproves the "muh Jews IQ cope"

And also, they only got that education by subversion into White institutions.
Did you even look at the graph? It clearly shows that Jews have higher IQs per capita than whites. Ashkenazim as a people are highly intelligent, which is precisely why they are so successful and able to maintain so much power in the West despite being a minute minority. If they weren’t smart, they wouldn’t be such a threat to whites, would they?

how about jews being some of the best chess players in the world? On the surface jews seem a very prolific and intelligent people
Jewish psyop

View attachment 1196212

View attachment 1196214

I have a question regarding these two graphs, why? Is it due to purely genetic reasons that whites invented more than the other races? Or was it due to their population size since they were for a very long time the biggest race? I'm still not feeling satisfied with these two hypotheses, what are your thoughts on it? I would assume per capita the jews are the most inventive, but still 90%+ is quite a lot. Thoughts on this brocels?
whites have the gene for giga autists. Mentalcels that marry pigeons and what not, they end up mental but also genius

Asians and women are not intelectually inferior to white men.
They are conformists.
Conformists never change the world, they only adapt to it.

whites have the gene for giga autists. Mentalcels that marry pigeons and what not, they end up mental but also genius
I'm ethnic and my brother is autistic, but I see what you mean

Asians and women are not intelectually inferior to white men.
They are conformists.
Conformists never change the world, they only adapt to it.
Ohhh... interesting

I'm ethnic and my brother is autistic, but I see what you mean
yeah autist gut not giga autist. Giga autists see patterns and thats how they create inventions by connecting the dots

i don't understand why indians cope so hard with high IQ just look at state of this shithole even if supposedly high castes are really intelligent, it's same everywhere rich and high social status are smarter everywhere, but don't expect more from guy who doesn't even look like incel and doxxed himself too :feelsseriously:

@Jason Voorhees

i don't understand why indians cope so hard with high IQ just look at state of this shithole even if supposedly high castes are really intelligent, it's same everywhere rich and high social status are smarter everywhere, but don't expect more from guy who doesn't even look like incel and doxxed himself too :feelsseriously:

@Jason Voorhees
Wdym

i don't understand why indians cope so hard with high IQ
I don't cope with high iq. I don't even think iq matter for getting girls
just look at state of this shithole even if supposedly high castes are really intelligent, it's same everywhere rich and high social status are smarter everywhere,

Yes this correlation is well understood no body is arguing about that but in south asia this is particularly pronounced because social classes are more rigid.

The upper classes have historically had access to better healthcare better resources and had a disposable income that they can spend towards getting educated and generally married and had kids with people who were better looking and of the same or higher social status so the rich end up with a better genetic pool. They are taller, stronger and healthier looking. England is also an example of this because the british have had an elitist society with clear class divisions since thr middle ages. This happens everywhere but in south asia, England etc these differences become 10x because of social isolation between classes.
but don't expect more from guy who doesn't even look like incel and doxxed himself too :feelsseriously:

@Jason Voorhees
I'm tired of these useless accusations so think what you want to think nigga

Last edited:
I don't cope with high iq. I don't even think iq matter for getting girls

Yes this correlation is well understood no body is arguing about that but there is concrete proof of this but in south asia this is particularly pronounced because social classes are more rigid.

The upper classes have historically had acces to better healthcare better resources and had a disposable income that they can spend towards looking their best and generally married and had kids with people who were better looking and of the same or higher social status so the rich end up with a better genetic pool. They are taller, stronger and healthier looking. England is also an example of this because the british have had an elitist society with clear class divisions since thr middle ages. This happens everywhere but in south asia, England etc these differences become 10x because of social isolation between classes.

I'm tired of these useless accusations so think what you want to think nigga
Wait you showed your face?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back