Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plot twist: Efiliste is NorthSolution

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
we know that northsolution is a guy

so what if

IT'S EFILISTE?

I believe that this is the most dramatic and exciting twist that could happen at this story. therefore it's probably true

thoughts?

I am not a simp cuck

a lot of the things I say are IT bait

I would be defending foids, not saying the edgy shit I say here
tbf drinkcel said edgy shit and now he's banned

it would be a great twist if northsolution was drinkcel, after he posted a 'joke' about that

and it would be even better if you were northsolution too

a fitting climax

tbf drinkcel said edgy shit and now he's banned

it would be a great twist if northsolution was drinkcel, after he posted a 'joke' about that

and it would be even better if you were northsolution too

a fitting climax
The tranny was a victim of SA and got triggered at a post promoting rape. I literally promote rape on a daily basis here, so you know.

the-rock.gif

What the fuck

The tranny was a victim of SA and got triggered at a post promoting rape. I literally promote rape on a daily basis here, so you know.
he was a male that got SA'd?

lmao no wonder he's fucked in the head

we have no idea if he's done gender reassignment tho

Now that you mention it, I remember @frmentalcel stating that on NorthernSolution's reddit account, it said he played modern warfare at a high rank (crimson or something). And in response to @Efiliste 's thread on modern warfare, @Drinkcel stated that he was crimson 1 (the same rank that NorthernSolutions stated he was on Reddit) :waitwhat:

Now that you mention it, I remember @frmentalcel stating that on NorthernSolution's reddit account, it said he played modern warfare at a high rank (crimson or something). And in response to @Efiliste 's thread on modern warfare, @Drinkcel stated that he was crimson 1 (the same rank that NorthernSolutions stated he was on Reddit) :waitwhat:
Drinkcel is already banned for being an alt account

come to think of it I had a convo with 'her' on Reddit and he admitted to it

they also sent this:

which matches drinkcel's account at the time:

not entirely sure what to make of it, but

if their MW history also matches up, that's quite suss

come to think of it I had a convo with 'her' on Reddit and he admitted to it

View attachment 1111630
View attachment 1111631
View attachment 1111632

they also sent this:

View attachment 1111633
View attachment 1111634
which matches drinkcel's account at the time:

View attachment 1111636

not entirely sure what to make of it, but

if their MW history also matches up, that's quite suss
Interesting. @Uggo Mongo said that Drinkcel was an alt of curry1524 and idiot_cel as well in ban discussions

Their goal is to cause chaos, this could all be a lie too
them claiming to be incel god could also be a lie then

but IMO they don't sound like an ITcel

'I glowiepost because it's funny' uh huh

:bigbrain:

nice catch brocel

these glowieposters should know that you had the coolest glowing avi on .ONE, you are the master of glowing. they cannot fool you
Bro, drinkcel is trying to turn me against you

It was probably him all along
shocking

it's giving wizard of oz

being an infiltrator? terrible behaviour. where are his manners?

It was probably him all along
lmao I mean he was caught having a history of ITposting, and is likely to be NorthSolution. idk why you're still talking to him
Yes, I think @Drinkcel is northern solution from what @SoycuckGodOfReddit has posted. Why are you still conversing with that known IT cuck?

Yes, I think @Drinkcel is northern solution from what @SoycuckGodOfReddit has posted. Why are you still conversing with that known IT cuck?
That message was before his old alts interactions were shared

yeah, it's weird that they're all still chatting, in spite of it being the infiltrator

odd frenemies arc lmao

yeah, it's weird that they're all still chatting, in spite of it being the infiltrator

odd frenemies arc lmao
It's ovER, literally heartbroken. This cunt tried to destroy this forum

what a dastardly fellow

this infiltrator will stop at nothing! lmaooo

convenient of him to confess that tho. maybe he saw you thought he was the infiltrator, and decided to give up. hm
Not smart at all, his IP was the same

This cunt tried to destroy this forum
they do not have a cunt. but I agree, they are a cunt for breaking your heart like that. so mean :feelsohgod: