Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What women want in a boyfriend

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
Here are women's rules for what they seek in a boyfriend:

1# Don't be short ----The most important rule of all is "don't be short". Height makes up more for lack of face than face does for lack of height. I would define short as 5'7" or shorter. Almost all heterosexual guys 5'7" or shorter are either single, or they have a girlfriend that is ugly and/or fat.

2# Be handsome ---- Once a guy is 5'8" or taller, face becomes more important than height to most women. One of the prettiest women I've ever seen in my life has a husband that is 5'8". I've seen hot girls pick handsome 5'9" guys over an average face or ugly 6'2"+ guys countless times in my life.

3# Be tall ---- Having a tall boyfriend gives a woman major bragging rights among women. How do I know this? Women with 6'0"+ tall boyfriends/husbands like to brag about their boyfriends'/husbands' tall heights approximately once every five minutes. If I said "It sure is a beautiful day today" to a woman with a 6'4" tall husband, she would respond "Well, my six feet four inch tall husband like a beautiful weather day". LOL----

The old cliche of what women seek in men is "Tall, dark, and handsome". A minority of women are so height obsessed that they would prefer an ugly 6'0+ guy over a handsome 5'8" guy. These women will sometimes write in dating ads "Looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+ tall"---

4# Have a V-shaped torso with a slim waist and broad shoulders ---- This is the body shape that women like. I've seen bloggers and journalists report that having a V-shaped torso is the most important physical trait to women on a man. They're wrong. I used to have a 30 inch waist, and I had enormously broad shoulders like a gorilla. No woman would touch me with a ten feet long pole because I am 5'1" and hideously ugly. That's why this is #4 on the list instead of number #1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I put "don't be short" ahead of "Be handsome"? The vast majority of women would rather date an ugly 5'10" guy (medium height) than a handsome 5'5" guy. As I said earlier in this post, some women's dating ads say "looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+". It is UNHEARD OF for any women's dating ads to say "Height does not matter, must be handsome". I mean, there is not one woman on the face of the Earth that would write that.

To women, the worst thing that a guy could be is be short. Any woman of any race would rather date an ugly guy, a guy who stinks, a physically abusive guy, an ethnic guy, or anything else than a short man. Yes, a 6'0" Indian/Paki guy will have more women interested in dating him than a 5'1" white guy like me.

Last edited:
Women don't know what they want until its in front of them.

Be a giant, have a straight sharp visible jawline, have a dildo-sized dick and be aggressive and violent, thats what these cunts want.

Here are women's rules for what they seek in a boyfriend:

1# Don't be short ----The most important rule of all is "don't be short". Height makes up more for lack of face than face does for lack of height. I would define short as 5'7" or shorter. Almost all heterosexual guys 5'7" or shorter are either single, or they have a girlfriend that is ugly and/or fat.

2# Be handsome ---- Once a guy is 5'8" or taller, face becomes more important than height to most women. One of the prettiest women I've ever seen in my life has a husband that is 5'8". I've seen hot girls pick handsome 5'9" guys over an average face or ugly 6'2"+ guys countless times in my life.

3# Be tall ---- Having a tall boyfriend gives a woman major bragging rights among women. How do I know this? Women with 6'0"+ tall boyfriends/husbands like to brag about their boyfriends'/husbands' tall heights approximately once every five minutes. If I said "It sure is a beautiful day today" to a woman with a 6'4" tall husband, she would respond "Well, my six feet four inch tall husband like a beautiful weather day". LOL----

The old cliche of what women seek in men is "Tall, dark, and handsome". A minority of women are so height obsessed that they would prefer an ugly 6'0+ guy over a handsome 5'8" guy. These women will sometimes write in dating ads "Looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+ tall"---

4# Have a V-shaped torso with a slim waist and broad shoulders ---- This is the body shape that women like. I've seen bloggers and journalists report that having a V-shaped torso is the most important physical trait to women on a man. They're wrong. I used to have a 30 inch waist, and I had enormously broad shoulders like a gorilla. No woman would touch me with a ten feet long pole because I am 5'1" and hideously ugly. That's why this is #4 on the list instead of number #1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I put "don't be short" ahead of "Be handsome"? The vast majority of women would rather date an ugly 5'10" guy (medium height) than a handsome 5'5" guy. As I said earlier in this post, some women's dating ads say "looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+". It is UNHEARD OF for any women's dating ads to say "Height does not matter, must be handsome". I mean, there is not one woman on the face of the Earth that would write that.

To women, the worst thing that a guy could be is be short. Any woman of any race would rather date an ugly guy, a guy who stinks, a physically abusive guy, an ethnic guy, or anything else than a short man. Yes, a 6'0" Indian/Paki guy will have more women interested in dating him than a 5'1" white guy like me.
You forgot NT or Dark Triad Antisocial Mental Disorders like psychopathy or narcissism.

oppa gangnam style

A lot of these ethnics strongly believe in JBW. JBW is bullshit. I know that the average white man is taller than the average Indian/Paki man. But some Indian/Paki men are 6'0"+. A 6'0"+ Indian/Paki man has a far better chance of getting a girlfriend, even a WHITE girlfriend, than a short white man. It's not race. It's height!

Be a giant, have a straight sharp visible jawline, have a dildo-sized dick and be aggressive and violent, thats what these cunts want.
Be a 10/10 brute
A lot of these ethnics strongly believe in JBW. JBW is bullshit. I know that the average white man is taller than the average Indian/Paki man. But some Indian/Paki men are 6'0"+. A 6'0"+ Indian/Paki man has a far better chance of getting a girlfriend, even a WHITE girlfriend, than a short white man. It's not race. It's height!
Bone structure above all?

You forgot NT or Dark Triad Antisocial Mental Disorders like psychopathy or narcissism.

No. I didn't forget anything. Women would rather date a tall guy with NT (whatever that is) or Dark Triad Antisocial Mental Disorders than date a short guy.

Be a 10/10 brute

Bone structure above all?
Yeah, if you include height in bone structure.

Even having broad shoulders is determined to some degree by bone structure (not just muscle mass).

No. I didn't forget anything. Women would rather date a tall guy with NT (whatever that is) or Dark Triad Antisocial Mental Disorders than date a short guy.
NT means neurotypicality. To not be socially awkward or have any signs of autism. That's what it means GrAycel.

NT means neurotypicality. To not be socially awkward or have any signs of autism. That's what it means GrAycel.
Women would rather date a tall guy who is socially awkward and has signs of autism than date a NT short guy. I still stand by my assertion that to women, the worst thing a guy could be is short.

Does everyone agree with my rank ordering of what is most important to women in a potential boyfriend?

"Have a straight sharp visible jawline" fits under my number #2 rule "Be handsome".

I should have put #5 Have a big dick----

My possible-gf was aborted by her Baby Boomer mother. :feelsbadman:

its correlated with height,
but handsize also matters a lot

It is perceived social status, social status is based on a combination of different things, but first impressions are based on looks and among most groups of toilets heights is a desirable trait. To different toilets different things would be desirable, I think that short toilets value height in a man more than any other group, perhaps second only to tall toilets that prefer a taller partner.

Regarding the above with being NT and having an arsehole personality (Dark Triad), I think that outside of thuggish societies toilets actually prefer nice guys over arseholes but that they tend to find themselves going for bad boys because the only single attractive men they can find are bad boys (as all the nice girl Stacies take all the nice guy Chad's off of the dating market).

Being tall globally is an important niche being I think that it depends on how much prestige being tall has. I'm from the Netherlands and only 30% of the male population is shorter than 6 foot, so there's nothing prestigious about having a tall boyfriend unless he's taller than 6'7. So I see tall toilets with men shorter than themselves and same-height couples every day, this is because if everyone is tall then there isn't any prestige in being tall and the short Chinese dude suddenly has as much SMV as the tall White one (at least that's my hypothesis based on seeing so many short Asian men with tall Dutch toilets).

Likewise, if you have a group of toilets that are really into Yu-Gi-Oh then having a man who is a knowledgeable Yu-Gi-Oh player might be able to get a toilet by Yu-Gi-Ohmaxxing, unfortunately such hobbies are primarily male so the amount of toilets he could impress is miniscule. At least that's how I explain the obese nerdy couple I know, to be fair the man is 6'3~6'4.

I think that this is why JBW is so powerful beyond just mere attraction, as White toilets overwhelmingly prefer dark brown hair (tall, dark, and handsome) and in the West you have Blondecels and Gingercels, but blonde and red hair are extremely desirable outside of majority White countries because they are signs of "Whiteness" and the Whiter the husband, the more prestige it brings.

Toilets care a lot more about how they are perceived and openly like to engage in PDA with attractive partners, yet it's really rare to see an ugly man with a girlfriend engage in PDA. This is because toilets feel shame for being in public with them.

If shortness is seen as "ugly" then short men are "shameful" to be seen in public with. Toilets deeply care about how they're perceived by others, especially high status individuals, which is why they value Chad's opinions but only low self-esteem Becky's care about what an Incel thinks of them. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

its correlated with height,
but handsize also matters a lot

Hand-size is like dick-size, it's secondary and I'm sure that toilets only care about it if they hear other toilets gossip about it, but a toilet with a small dicked Chad husband simply won't bring up her husband's size when her girlfriends brag about their husband's.

Virtue signaling helps socially, but it's not fundamental to attractiveness. This is why toilets love to brag about the size of their partner's penis, yet big dickcels aren't rare because a man needs to have a minimum of handsomeness in order to be selected for.

This is why I don't think that the average dick-size will radically increase and why big dicks aren't as common as there's no actual sexual selection in their favour.

Q What Do Women Want In A boyfriend?

No need for all this philosophising and analysing. Here's the answer all in one and with zero words…

A :chad:

5'7 is too short. No attractive nonfat woman would date a "man" under 6'0

you forgot a good personality man :soy:

5'7 is too short. No attractive nonfat woman would date a "man" under 6'0
Yes, 5'7" is too short. That's what I said. But your statement that no attractive nonfat woman would date a man under six feet is Bullshit. I've known shitloads of man around 5'8"-5'11" with attractive, thin girlfriends/wives.

You don't have to be tall. You just cannot be short.

They want everything that's the opposite of me.

Foids want "smarts" but not too smart so they can still have controll of you

They 6ft and plus even though the average height of the human race is 5'7

They want model good looks and strong facial structure, and supreme athletic body genetics

They also want personality and for you to be funny and not retard to keep them not bored

They finally want fucking huge dicks that only 1% of the population fucking has, while the 90% of the world is under or around 6 FUCKING INCHES BUT IF YOU COMPLAIN THAT YOU DONT WANT A FUCKING LANDWHALE AND A PAIR OF BIG FUCKING TITS THEY GO PSYCHO ON YOU AND SAY YOU ARE DEMANDING AND MYSOGINISTIC AGHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK YOUUUUUU YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKKSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's fucking over

I've seen so much BS since I returned to this message board yesterday after a hiatus of a couple months that this thread needs to be bumped up so people can learn what reality is.