Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will posters be doing in 2050

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
All the Milliniel and Zoomer incels will be oldcels. If you're 18 now, you'll be 47 in 2050. Will you still be trying to ascend?

the majority of them will kill themselves realizing its over

Fucking ur wife

I'll probably be a skeleton by that point.

We will probably all be dead, old Gen Xers, zoomers and millennial cucks alike from one engineered Jew created false flag crises or another be it an actual genuine pandemic on the scale of the Black Plague in death count (lab created though this time of course) or WWIII or maybe the Jews will find out how to create an actual real life zombie apocalypse like in the Walking Dead or The Last of Us series. :feelsbadman:

I would be having sex :chad:

Probably roping, the average life expentancy for sexless men is 50

Also are you the guy who said you'd walk up to white foids irl and call them racist if they refuse you sex? I'm still waiting to see the video of you doing that :feelswhat: don't think I've forgotten

Probably roping, the average life expentancy for sexless men is 50

Also are you the guy who said you'd walk up to white foids irl and call them racist if they refuse you sex? I'm still waiting to see the video of you doing that :feelswhat: don't think I've forgotten
Allah be praised

I’ll be posting here from my retirement home

I'll be doing your mom :feelsYall:

I'll probably be a skeleton by that point.
Same most likely since i'm 29 already and being a giga truecel combined with the shit i been through really stressed the fuck out of my brain.

I am likely to be riddled with Mesothelioma by that point.