Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Will Gen β (Beta) Be Like?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
Gen β (Beta) is the generation after Gen α (Alpha) and the children of Gen Z, born 2027-2042. Will they be based or more retarded than their parents? Thots?

it will be omni-over

They will be worthless animals because we are living in idocracy, they need to be mass aborted

They will meet the requirements necessary to end up in a psych ward, thats for sure.
Just imagine being raised by a generation that is already mentally fucked up, lacks morals/values and is degenerate AF.
Next generation will be Gen-Z on Steroids

Gen β (Beta) is the generation after Gen α (Alpha) and the children of Gen Z, born 2027-2042. Will they be based or more retarded than their parents? Thots?
Gen Beta will be born in 2043-2063

The fact that these little bastards are going to be the grandchildren of millennials gives me the impression that we are devolving back to eventually become retarded Monkey men

The fact that these little bastards are going to be the grandchildren of millennials gives me the impression that we are devolving back to eventually become retarded Monkey men
They'll be the grandchildren of Gen X, though. The grandchildren of Millennials will be Gen γ (Gamma).

You will have 30-40% of them living fine life. Extremely good genetics, perfect life, no need to cope with religion, politics, LGBT and other shit.
On the other hand rest of the young gen betas will be ugly toothless poor retards who will say shit like: "I'm SJW furry disabled they/them euthanasia squad enjoyer and zoophile." or "I'm schizopilled trad lifter and god will reward me with good life in heaven brah. Just vote for the controlled opposition.".
There is no hope for them. Choose your parents wisely.

The generations will become more NPC-like I believe. Unless some historical event changes everything.

all i know is they are going to be smaller in count and 90% autistic

Unless some historical event changes everything.
:feelsLSD:
nuclear explosion GIF

i am generation x, possibly i will be killed by them.

growing up playing with sticks and stones after the third impact

GEN BETA FOID REQUIREMENTS:

6’4 MINIMUM
8 INCH MINIMUM
20 MILLION +
Chad face
“Good personality”
Cleans the whole house and cooks

zero testosterone and non-fertile thanks to kike chemicals, and only the niggers will be able to breed

GEN BETA FOID REQUIREMENTS:

6’4 MINIMUM
8 INCH MINIMUM
20 MILLION +
Chad face
“Good personality”
Cleans the whole house and cooks
we are already there

hyper hoeinflation where only the GIGACHAD amongest the chads can reproduce
assuming they can even find any since birth rates are plummeting

assuming they can even find any since birth rates are plummeting
even if birth rates plummet a lot theres still gigachads left and the foids will go for them, and even if natural selection took out all the non chads how will society even work? Whos gonna work to make the world go around assuming its foids then the world is fucked

@Vendetta Will you bring back the Rikka avi?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back