Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gen Z and Gen Alpha's attention spans are the downfall of our civilization.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Dude, I know my generation (Millennial) has its issues, but Gen Z takes it to a whole new level of boneheadedness. Their attention span is laughable (30 seconds at best). They can't even read a book let alone finishing a game. Gen Z is the advanced cancer and Gen Alpha will be the nail in the coffin of our civilization. Gen Alpha's attention span is 10 seconds at best. I swear.

Society is a delicate construct that can be easily destroyed. It only takes a single generation to disrupt it to the point of extinction.

It's so over.

Cellphones are a weapon that elites have successfully used to destroy the minds of the youth, myself included

I know its cliche and every young generation is hated but I unironically believe gen alpha will be the dumbest generation ever. We can blame covid lockdowns, social media exposure from an early age, toxic society, toxic school environment and shitty neglecting parenting for this.

Ironically this website increased my attention span substantially. I'm able to read books for significantly longer periods of time now than I was able to a year ago.

Ironically this website increased my attention span substantially. I'm able to read books for significantly longer periods of time now than I was able to a year ago.
I'm happy for you.

I'm happy for you.
Thanks bro-cel. I agree with your overall assessment that this generation is fucked. It seems like every fucking kid I've talked to my age self-diagnosed themselves with "muh adhd." Whatever. They removed us from the gene pool so they can all go fucking die.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back