Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What was your relationship with your parents like when you were growing up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
My mother treated me like a piece of shit ever since I can remember. She called me a subhuman and a failure when I was 5 years old if I did something as minor as spilling some tea on the floor by accident. I was always shy and high inhib as a kid and even when I got invitations from classmates to birthday parties in preschool and elementary school she wouldn't force me to go so I had pretty much no friends until my early teens and by then I was too socially retarded and inexperienced to make new friends. Funnily enough, the dumb, useless bitch still expected me to be the next Einstein and she would always tell me about how perfect her friends' children were and how she could never "brag" about me to them because i'm a failure.

My father was a Grade A cuck. He didn't even sleep in the same bed as my mother lol. She would always make fun of him because of his height, because of how skinny he was and she would even kick him out of the house when they got into arguments. She actually told him that he's only useful for bringing money into the house but somehow that didn't motivate him to either leave or kill the bitch. Not much else to say about him. At least he didn't expect much from me.

This was just a bit of a personal vent but I want to know if your relationship with your parents affected your inceldom in any way. I can never change my looks but with normal, caring parents I could've at least been NTmaxxed now. It's over boyos :feelsrope:

I didnt have a serious problem with my parents tbh and ı'm glad ı didnt they always caring to me

My parents have always treated me very well, I can not complain.

My mother has always been kind to me.
Father is a different story...I’d rather not get into it but we don’t get along well.

Simular experience. Mom is batshit crazy and my developmental stage was just fucking ruined. Dad was out of the picture.
I was never NT. Blackpilled since age 5.

ignored for the most part

I was raised by the internet

My mother has always been kind to me.
Father is a different story...I’d rather not get into it but we don’t get along well.
Having a bad relationship with your father is pretty shameful. I'm working on it with my father atm, wouldn't want to talk about it either online.

I have no reason to complain about my mother, but my father has always resented me for being on this gay Earth.

I was raised by the internet

Uncle Internet is the best. Savage and always truthful*

*Requires skipping SJW crap & jewpaganda.

Your mother just seems to be a regular proud feminist woman tbh. (mine is also like that btw )

Father was absent. I saw him like 6 times in my conscious life until 29 (this year), when I lived with him for some months.

My mom was always a good person and gave me love and support, but she worked and I mostly stayed with my grandparents, with whom I had a mostly decent relationship.

My mom always reprimanded all sexual and immoral stuff, I couldn't say things like "pussy" at all. She always told me I could only get married when I reached 40 or something, she never bothered at all with me being an incel.

Also, while a good person, she's a weak person, she couldn't deal with stuff such as me being bullied or my stepfathers turning my life into hell.

They were extremely tyrannical and seemed view me as no more than a subject

I had alot of fights with my mom when i was a kid and as a early teen. Espeically between grade4 and grade7 years. When my mom divorced my dad in grade3. We moved from secunda (actually trichardt,a town no one fucking knows) to pretoria. I fucking fucking hate both my siblims. My older sister and older brother. They are worse than useless.

My dad is a nice guy as in the straight office boring cuck type with cuck mr bean eyebrows. He is from northern ireland. Hes a manager in angloamerican.My mom is a big woman-child entitled ugly cow like any other mom but we do get long quite well, nothing really unusual about the relationship with my mom. Recently i was thinking it would be cool to shoot myself in the head with a pistol infront of my family in a resturant. but i think going ER is the best type of suicide

I have good parents. They loved me and took good care of me. My dad is redpilled and is aware of the cucks and feminists. After reading your post your family sounds like a typical inceltear member. Make sure to avoid any contact with them because you didn’t deserve what you just went through.