Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What was your reaction when you discovered sluts didn't fuck anybody, only chads?

Copingtillidie

Copingtillidie

CopingHardCel
★★★
Most numales defend slut shaming in hopes of getting some sloppy pussy from a slut, when in reality sluts are just low inhib women who fuck chads and are 0% attracted to soycucks

Well i was angry but i can't help it. Sluts will always be sluts...no Foids will always be sluts.

I realized it a long time ago, can't really remember tbh. Knowing myself back in the day I either denied it, cried or got angry, most likely anger tbh.

It feels strange looking back on it. I somehow accepted the fact that I'll never get a girlfriend or lead a normal life as early as in middleschool. I guess my awareness of the blackpilled "blossomed" early. Sort of brutal though

I have slut cousins and they always brought along the most retarded chads / chadlites to family meetups.
The only thing they have in common is #1: low iq and #2: good looking.
You wouldn't believe what pathetic human beings most of these chads were.
All you need is a good face. That's it.

I didn't find out, I grew up with this shit. I grew up with the blackpill being force fed to me.

One time my classmates in high school promised me to bring a slut to fuck me since i was a virgin.

It was a setup, i went there and they bullied me while they were on coke in front of one of their female friend

I just didn't give a shit. most white knights I knew then are full blown soyboys now. they can talk shit, but they can't back their words up. I've even attacked women before.
One time my classmates in high school promised me to bring a slut to fuck me since i was a virgin.

It was a setup, i went there and they bullied me while they were on coke in front of one of their female friend

coke users are lowlifes who need stabbed to death.

I have slut cousins and they always brought along the most retarded chads / chadlites to family meetups.
The only thing they have in common is #1: low iq and #2: good looking.
You wouldn't believe what pathetic human beings most of these chads were.
All you need is a good face. That's it.

I didn't find out, I grew up with this shit. I grew up with the blackpill being force fed to me.
What are foids thinking when they bring dude after dude to family gatherings? Does it not occur to them at all to wait until they're serious about a guy before they parade him in front of family?
coke users are lowlifes who need stabbed to death.

This wasn't something I suddenly realized and reacted to. It took a couple of decades, as I was heavily bluepilled throughout my youth unfortunately.

most brutal suicide moment of my life

i think my 1st realisation of the blackpill was when i was relentlessly bullied by a group of individuals between the age of 11-15 , unsurprisingly these individuals all had gfs who would laugh and giggle when they would attack me.

Thats when i saw a foids true nature.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:makes me feel suicidal..reminds me of how worthless i am that sluts will fuck anything but i am not allowed to enjoy her worn out roast beef..

Rage. Pure, unadulterated, blinding rage.

Because I used to be one of those cucks that supported sluts and slutty behavior. I was a part of the fucking problem.

The day I learned the evil of oneitis and why it is a hopeless childish fantasy.

This is why I'm not really hostile towards traditional Christian morality (at least on sexual issues) even though I'm an atheist. Dumb guys like to claim that womyn's liberation is great for men because we can get pussy from sluts, yay! Problem with that is it only works for CHAD. Chad's the only one actually getting to enjoy the sluts' pussy.

I was initially angry and in denial, but by middle school, I gave up completely. I couldn’t even be friends with normies because they view me as a loser for being incompatible with stupid foids.

I miss the good old days when sluts were at least pleasant and fun to be around. Now they're all miserable feminist cunts with bad attitudes.

Last edited:
Sluts defintely fuck normies too

Because I used to be one of those cucks that supported sluts and slutty behavior. I was a part of the fucking problem.

Kudos to your nirvana. You will make a good incel.

I relate to this. Heavily.

This is why I'm not really hostile towards traditional Christian morality (at least on sexual issues) even though I'm an atheist. Dumb guys like to claim that womyn's liberation is great for men because we can get pussy from sluts, yay! Problem with that is it only works for CHAD. Chad's the only one actually getting to enjoy the sluts' pussy.

Lel, just look at the cucks who were at the forefront of summer of love in the 67, who sacrificed their lives to make pussy free!

summeroflove070702_560.jpg

Yea may be they got some sniff of pussies but that was like 50 years ago, they are still fapping to this day. Whores were first overwhelmed by those hippie shit but they quickly gathered their composure and start committing to chad cocks within a next couple of years.

pure fucking RAGE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke:

20% of them normies when shes drunk the rest of them chads/chadlites
I can agree with that. But that’s still a lot of fucking for the normies, just not nearly as much as the Chads.

Most women today are sluts.

Whether or not normies get to enjoy slutsex is irrelevant to me, because even if they did, it wouldn't benefit ol' incel me. Screw normies, screw chads, and screw foids. We've been abused, belittled, and dehumanized by all of those groups all our lives, so we shouldn't give a fuck about their stupid rights. Incel rights are the only rights we should care about. It's about time we started looking out for our own just like all those phony, hypocritical virtue signalers.

Sluttiness doesn't benefit us, therefore we should oppose it.

i killed myself and went to hell...oh wait

Didn't care, i never wanted sluts, but that was a kick in the balls when i realised that most "normal" girls also only fuck chads and that white knighting doesn't work.

Numales who defend sluts are shooting themselves in the foot. That's like deers defending hunters and saying "But he was just hungry and wanted to eat, you would've done the same if you were a hunter." Faggots.

I questioned all the concepts such as love, loyalty, relationships, morality all these concepts pass through my mind

It hit me when i was friends with an ugly older foid who was slutty but never gave me any sex.