Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What was your most brutal rejection?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Mine was this - "Ewwwww get the hell away from me before I call the police/cops"

:feelsrope:

Post your most brutal rejection here.

Most of my brutal rejections are when the foids ignored me. JFL when youre so unattractive, you dont even warrant a fkin reply.

Most of my brutal rejections are when the foids ignored me. JFL when youre so unattractive, you dont even warrant a fkin reply.

you should have gave her an open palm slap

I get a worse one everyday.

When I was 13, this girl I liked knew that I liked her. As I was walking up to her, her friend said 'she dosen't really like you'. That wasn't harsh, but then a few weeks/months later she starts dating one of the tallest guys in school, and a few weeks/months after that starts dating the chaddiest guy in our entire age range at school. This guy had a literal harem of women chasing him at one point jfl.

So, in my second junior year in high school, I wanted to approach a girl whom I thought was ok looking. I'd give her a 4/10. Slightly below average, since I do not have high standards. I mustered up the courage and eventually walked up to her as she was headed to a classroom to sit for a test, introduced myself to her, shook her hand and asked for her number. "No, thanks," she said. I asked "Really?" She said "Yes." I asked "Are you sure?" Once again, she said "Yes." Then we parted ways. Very embarrassing, but what did I expect?

I was in the mall, trying cold approaches, I walked by a pair of girls, and one was playing with her hair and I took it as an IOI (lol, PUA gigacope). I walked by them the first time.

I see them later in the mall and say "what's up", they pause, then continue walking, extreme cringe.

I remember running outside to my car in frustration. It was fucking brutal.

So, in my second junior year in high school, I wanted to approach a girl whom I thought was ok looking. I'd give her a 4/10. Slightly below average, since I do not have high standards. I mustered up the courage and eventually walked up to her as she was headed to a classroom to sit for a test, introduced myself to her, shook her hand and asked for her number. "No, thanks," she said. I asked "Really?" She said "Yes." I asked "Are you sure?" Once again, she said "Yes." Then we parted ways. Very embarrassing, but what did I expect?

Just be curry theory debunked yet again.

Didn’t wanna find out I stopped a girl from brutally rejecting me in mid sentence by talking over her and then just quickly started to walk away . I didn’t want her to finish yelling out her sentence in front of everyone jfl I think it was to a party as a high school sophomore.

Last edited:
I had a huge crush on this girl who moved away in middle school but we still talked all the time (I assume she liked the attention and compliments I gave her :bluepill:) and eventually I asked her on a date the next time she came by and she agreed. But lo and behold ablut two months later she said it wouldn’t work out and a little bit later started talking about her chad boyfriend. And the next time she was in town she didn’t even bother to say hello when she LITERALLY DROVE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE even though we had been talking almost every day since we exchanged contact info. My only guess to why she said yes was that she wanted to keep her most loyal orbiter or was scared I would go insane if I got rejected. That was my first and probably last attempt at asking out a foid.

ignored (this happens to me all the time)

After a specific event in school I never tried

I was at some youth group church event thing. I don't really remember my exact age. Anyways I talked to a girl there over the multi-day event.

At the end if the event I asked for her number. She said "yes" then she went into the bathroom to write it on a piece of paper. When she came out she handed it to me and her peers were smiling at the time, but I didn't realize what it meant at the time.

Anyways there were hearts, smiley faces, "i like you", and my name and stuff written all over the paper. Of course the number was completely fake and discontinued. It wasn't even a troll fake number that led somewhere else. I'm guessing she tested it in the bathroom.

She did it for no reason other than to make a mockery of me. In front of her peers and whatnot. I already had friendly conversations with her and was acquainted with her. So it was nothing even resembling a cold approach. There's no "she was scared" excuse.

I told a girl I liked her, she didn't say anything and went away. The next day she told everyone about it and they all started laughing at my face they the next day at school.
I didn't go to school for 2 weeks after that. And whenever I saw her she gave me a look and disgust. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

i once rang a girl's doorbell at home and asked her if she would like to do something with me. Suddenly a man came out from behind her and hugged her from behind and they just laughed

I get mocked for my looks but ı never get rejected,only asked out 2 women and both of them had bfs (I confirmed ıt of course)

I’m trying to forget

She said I would be a very loving and caring boyfriend to somebody one day... :feels:

Ever since 13, I've known that I was ugly and foids hate me. Because I had no social life, I frauded pics on online dating sites when I was 18. I got zero matches from any femoids under 30, eventually an obese, black single mother with an ugly face messaged me and I was desperate enough to try and smash. She asked me what my height was and I told her I was 5'7... She said "Wow! You're ugly and short! Just kill yourself."

I pretty much stopped attempting to talk to femasites after that, although I still thought I had a chance with redpilled "game" for a number of years until I looked in the mirror and really soaked in how truly over it was for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back