Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What video game are you playing right now

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Got nothing interesting to play atm,tried Silent Hill 2 but stopped playing after a few minutes,i found it boring + playing as :chad: was aggravating. I'm tired of playing as genetically superior in video games,it reminds me of my subhumanity.

Gta 5 its over

Project Zomboid

finished it yEaRs ago,unless you're talking about the online mode,in which case it wouldn't matter for a trucel like me since i don't have any friends
I'm playing story mode

Gta 5 its over
I was super addicted to the online for a couple years straight but now i mostly just go inside once in a while to do a cayo to make money
sometimes i wish i would just beat the singleplayer lol

Clash of Clans, trucels are bad at pc games.

Inceldom Experience

Zelda 2 on Nintendo Wii U virtual console.

I was super addicted to the online for a couple years straight but now i mostly just go inside once in a while to do a cayo to make money
sometimes i wish i would just beat the singleplayer lol
Hopefully gta 6 will be as addictive i need a new cope

Tomb Raider 4, although I haven't actually played it since last winter.

I don't play video games atm.

I'm focused on building practical skills and learning about history.

TES IV Oblivion

I'm learning C programming currently. Wish I could practice my wilderness survival skills too.

Mostly medieval Europe.
I recommend Kingdom Come game if ur interested in medieval Europe. They tried to be as historically accurate as possible making the game and the devs are based. Architecture, way of life, clothing, armor, weapons basically everything is all accurate to the period and the game is fun. Perfect game for historycels like me

I'm learning C programming currently.
Trucel trait: too low iq to lear programming
Wish I could practice my wilderness survival skills too.
Me too,wish i could bEaR Grylls maxx in the middle of the forest
Mostly medieval Europe.

More based times back then

I recommend Kingdom Come game if ur interested in medieval Europe. They tried to be as historically accurate as possible making the game and the devs are based. Architecture, way of life, clothing, armor, weapons basically everything is all accurate to the period and the game is fun. Perfect game for historycels like me
I see.

Well, mostly I'm just watching documentaries and reading books on the subject.

Trucel trait: too low iq to lear programming
Yeah, I have always been fascinated on how computers worked as a kid. Being a programmer is like being a magic sorcerer.
Me too,wish i could bEaR Grylls maxx in the middle of the forest
I just want to survive with as little need for other people or money as much as possible.
View attachment 659252
More based times back then
Yeah, back when men were conquering and fucking.

Played it for a couple of hours then i got bored and stopped playing
Brutal, but it’s not a normal game for the average player, you have to be interested in the genre and gameplay style to be into it since the game tries to be as realistic as possible

Final Fantasy VI Advance.

Batman Arkham City, I wanted to buy Asylum but I saw there was a bundle of the entire saga and DLC very cheap so I said fuck it and bought them all. I already played them all in the past but these games are so good man.

Splinter cell blacklist

i basically just play hearthstone and HOTS these days despite having access to many free and paid games on steam which are more fulfilling

None. I'm deliberately limiting myself.

Ghost recon wildlands Singleplayer and multiplayer is fun, Drive around and do gang wars

You have a gang of 4 and then you fight the other gang, Your gang is militarized tho, Drive by shootings are fun when they chase my car aswell.

i basically just play hearthstone and HOTS these days despite having access to many free and paid games on steam which are more fulfilling
Go all out on TF2 Man

Go all out on TF2 Man
That game is weird, even with it added to account so I see the green banner on it's steam page, it doesn't do the blue icon showing you own it when doing search results.

Look at it in the package for example https://store.steampowered.com/sub/469/

Normally it does a blue icon to the left when you own it, even if it's a free game

That game is weird, even with it added to account so I see the green banner on it's steam page, it doesn't do the blue icon showing you own it when doing search results.

Look at it in the package for example https://store.steampowered.com/sub/469/

Normally it does a blue icon to the left when you own it, even if it's a free game
Only games that you paid for will show

That's untrue, test it with free games, they'll all have the blue icon, just not this one
Thats weird, Many of the Free to play games dont show up in the numbers in my account

Thats weird, Many of the Free to play games dont show up in the numbers in my account
I don't mean the numbers (free don't give game+1 to max count that's true) I'm just talking about the blue icon in the store when you look at title in a search or package

I don't mean the numbers (free don't give game+1 to max count that's true) I'm just talking about the blue icon in the store when you look at title in a search or package
Isnt it green that says its in my library but where the fuck is it? xD Also this is steam.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3