Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what traits about foids would you instantly want to bang her head to a wall?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
for me:

she says that height matters

she intentionally avoids me

she's a feminist/satanist

she does false rape accusations

she secretly bullies ugly men

she supports israel and jewish capitalism

she does stupid shit to get chad's attention

she only dates chad

if you're a foid and you express these traits, I better not be in the same minecraft server as you

for me:

she only dates chad

if you're a foid and you express these traits, I better not be in the same minecraft server as you
being a foid

Pack bags, leave now, run away from the heat now
Shave head, senile, don't give up when I fall down
Don't believe in Satan, be my friend
Don't believe in God? Well, think again
Frailty, touch the demons with your hand
To see the skin they're hidin' in
Frailty, sacrifice to prove your faith
This world is sure worth dyin' in

For saying height matters. I HATE when they fucking say that

Pack bags, leave now, run away from the heat now
Shave head, senile, don't give up when I fall down
Don't believe in Satan, be my friend
Don't believe in God? Well, think again
Frailty, touch the demons with your hand
To see the skin they're hidin' in
Frailty, sacrifice to prove your faith
This world is sure worth dyin' in
based and poem pilled

The whiny/helpless voice they do when (in their minds only) you did something wrong, even though you didn't do anything wrong at all. Makes me want to crack foidskulls.

For saying height matters. I HATE when they fucking say that
true. it's also the way they say it "he he he :foidSoy:" that makes me wanna fully deplete their health in minecraft

Last edited:
The whiny/helpless voice they do when (in their minds only) you did something wrong, even though you didn't do anything wrong at all. Makes me want to crack foidskulls.
they do that when a non-chad expresses his existence

they do that when a non-chad expresses his existence
Someone left the sink running at work. I turned it off to avoid the whiny/helpless voice from foid boss: "why didn't you turn it offffffff this makes our bills higher, anonymouuuuusseeee!!!".

Instead I was met with whiny/helpless foid coworker: "why do you keep turning the water offfffff, when the water's on like that someone is thawing something, okaaaaaay??????"

I just said "cool" and went back to what I was doing. She started whining more and I looked at her deadpan and said "Yeah - I'm not interested, k?" and walked away.

Heard her in the other room "guys anonymouse is such an assssshhhoolllleeee oh my ggaawwwdddd"

I dunno what's the beef with all of you dudes who think that height is more important than face.
Well, tbh, to date a foid you need to comply multiple requirements, I don't think one is inferior than the other.
I just think that they are all picky and shallow, they are not really interested in things like the heart, the feelings and stuff.
Then they complain that chad kills them!
I hate this shit too, this is why I avoid crammed up spaces.
if the toilet is a teenager it's understandable, but for the adulthood is pathetic to be like this
ok this shit should be illegal, I don't know why this shit is still normalized
and I hate that when someone confronts them, they just play the "I was just picking that guy up" card (when she was clearly repulsed by him)
brainwashing jew media, they are to blame
Playing the devil's advocate here, but we also do that shit to get the attention of someone we have a crush on.
she only dates chad
This honestly makes me want to nuke this world :feelskek:

Someone left the sink running at work. I turned it off to avoid the whiny/helpless voice from foid boss: "why didn't you turn it offffffff this makes our bills higher, anonymouuuuusseeee!!!".

Instead I was met with whiny/helpless foid coworker: "why do you keep turning the water offfffff, when the water's on like that someone is thawing something, okaaaaaay??????"

I just said "cool" and went back to what I was doing. She started whining more and I looked at her deadpan and said "Yeah - I'm not interested, k?" and walked away.

Heard her in the other room "guys anonymouse is such an assssshhhoolllleeee oh my ggaawwwdddd"
this is why foids were better off in the kitchen

When I used to work and used to be bluepilled I put up with foids' feminist rants. Now a single whiff of womanism and she's dead to me.

this is why foids were better off in the kitchen
They really are.

The older I've gotten and the more I've seen from women I've come to the very real conclusion that men of old were right: women cannot manage their own lives. Left to their own they will destroy themselves (and everyone around them) and destablize society.

I dunno what's the beef with all of you dudes who think that height is more important than face.
Well, tbh, to date a foid you need to comply multiple requirements, I don't think one is inferior than the other.
I just think that they are all picky and shallow, they are not really interested in things like the heart, the feelings and stuff.
Then they complain that chad kills them!
they all equally matter, but foids are the most vocal about height. on tinder they alway put "must be atleast 6ft or above" in their bio and irl they judge men purely by their height. I know men who are just as socially awkward as me who got alot of foid attention simply because they were tall

I know men who are just as socially awkward as me who got alot of foid attention simply because they were tall
I know men who are literally illiterate and whom have never held a job, don't shower regularly and are missing teeth, and are fat losers... but because they're 6'+ women not only line up but will bankroll them.

Women are children and need to be managed by men. Islam is right about women.

They really are.

The older I've gotten and the more I've seen from women I've come to the very real conclusion that men of old were right: women cannot manage their own lives. Left to their own they will destroy themselves (and everyone around them) and destablize society.
also foids don't have independent thought and just listen to whatever (((they))) produce on mainstream media

I know men who are literally illiterate and whom have never held a job, don't shower regularly and are missing teeth, and are fat losers... but because they're 6'+ women not only line up but will bankroll them.

Women are children and need to be managed by men. Islam is right about women.
:blackpill:

also foids don't have independent thought and just listen to whatever (((they))) produce on mainstream media
Men's nervous systems are adapted for going out into the world, conquering nature, slaying wild beasts, fighting wars, leading civilizations and families, and inventing new and innovative technologies, works of philosophy, and art.

Women's nervous systems are adapted for breastfeeding and tinkering around the kitchen. Women don't really have thoughts until they have children. And even then it's still 90% idle musing.

When I used to work and used to be bluepilled I put up with foids' feminist rants. Now a single whiff of womanism and she's dead to me.
I'm sorry you had to put up with that bullshit. those foids must be married to misogynist chads now and used you as an emotional punching bag :feelshaha:

I'm sorry you had to put up with that bullshit. those foids must be married to misogynist chads now and used you as an emotional punching bag :feelshaha:
Tbh it was less me being an emotional punch bag and more just them trying to shame me for appreciating, say, for instance, literature written by white men. I inherently knew they were being extreme but I didn't know of the manosphere then, and how to counter them.

Tbh it was less me being an emotional punch bag and more just them trying to shame me for appreciating, say, for instance, literature written by white men. I inherently knew they were being extreme but I didn't know of the manosphere and how to counter them.
foids are NPCs

for me:

she only dates chad

Feminism and Satanist are two different things.

Men's nervous systems are adapted for going out into the world, conquering nature, slaying wild beasts, fighting wars, leading civilizations and families, and inventing new and innovative technologies, works of philosophy, and art.

Women's nervous systems are adapted for breastfeeding and tinkering around the kitchen. Women don't really have thoughts until they have children. And even then it's still 90% idle musing.
well written

If she says height/looks matter, I would actually be surprised at her honesty. Most foids try to gaslight us and say that its "all about personality"

their thick headed solipsism and inability to empathize

for me:

she only dates chad

If she opened her mouth and it’s not to suck my dick

- Rejected me
- Say sth like "i don't care about looks or height btw my bf is a 9'4" chad"
- Openly promiscuous
- OF whore
- Arrogant
- Very high self esteem / ego

And surely other things I can't think about rn

she makes fun of you for things you can't control like race, height, penis size, etc. fuck those cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back