Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What to do with a overly attached mom?

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
my mom doesnt even lets me close my rooms door. let alone lock it. back in hs she didnt let me do any outside activities with my friends and forced me to be a shut in. after the hs she didnt let me study uni in a different city and wanted me to study in the same house as her. i dropped out and now i have no friends no social life no nothing. wat do incelbros

Talk to her about this and see how she reacts. If that does't work, move out.

Just do what you want to do.

Overbearing parents are a common problem with wizards. We feel obligated to continue "living" because we don't want to disappoint our parents who seem to care a lot. But, the reality is that overbearing parents don't care, they're using their children as someone to control, and we're obviously the easiest target that can be controlled. It's very difficult to truly accept that, especially as an incel where the rest of the world is a dark, cruel place, especially with females.

Just tell her that if she won't cut that shit out, you are going to rape her.

Overbearing parents are a common problem with wizards. We feel obligated to continue "living" because we don't want to disappoint our parents who seem to care a lot. But, the reality is that overbearing parents don't care, they're using their children as someone to control, and we're obviously the easiest target that can be controlled. It's very difficult to truly accept that, especially as an incel where the rest of the world is a dark, cruel place, especially with females.
what would be your advice :feelscry:

do you have a job or some money? then just move out. ignore her protests and just go ahead with it.
otherwise, start by getting a job and saving up a little money so you can move out eventually.

if you stay under your moms boot, you will stay incel forever. you have to leave.

Tell her that if she wants grandkids and wants to be taken care of well into old age, she better wisen up.

How old are you? The whole door thing sounds like someone who is in HS etc, so maybe if you're able to move out you can escape the whore.

my mom doesnt even lets me close my rooms door. let alone lock it. back in hs she didnt let me do any outside activities with my friends and forced me to be a shut in. after the hs she didnt let me study uni in a different city and wanted me to study in the same house as her. i dropped out and now i have no friends no social life no nothing. wat do incelbros

My parents were always like this. What I did few years ago was I just left the house and theyd ask "Where you going" Id say... For a walk. And every day id just leave for a few hours for a long ass walk to get away from them now they no longer ask me where I am going. They probably think I have friends lol

How old are you? The whole door thing sounds like someone who is in HS etc, so maybe if you're able to move out you can escape the whore.
im 22. if i hadnt dropped out i would graduate next month