Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the hell is up with blonde stacies?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They always have this incredibly blase attitude towards everything in life. It's like you can yell at them, curse them, and they still maintain that same stuck up and bored composure.

They are so spoiled due to being given everything they could ever want or desire in life that only the face of a giga chad will change their attitudes.

I hate ugly blonde girls who think they're hot just because they're blonde.

Blonde stuck up white bitches are the worst, especially the rich cunts. Then those chink whores are after. They fucking suck too.

A lot of them could be brunettes, but they dye their hairs blonde because they want to market themselves to as much men as possible (well chads of course). Natural blondes are actually rare.

They know they are genetically superior.

The only thing that can fix a stuck up stacy is some acid.

idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of them could be brunettes, but they dye their hairs blonde because they want to market themselves to as much men as possible (well chads of course). Natural blondes are actually rare.

Yeah I remember a lot of the thots in my school had brown hair and dyed it blonde or used blonde highlights.