Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the hell is up with blonde stacies?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They always have this incredibly blase attitude towards everything in life. It's like you can yell at them, curse them, and they still maintain that same stuck up and bored composure.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
71d 4h 50m
They are so spoiled due to being given everything they could ever want or desire in life that only the face of a giga chad will change their attitudes.

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
I hate ugly blonde girls who think they're hot just because they're blonde.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
4m
Blonde stuck up white bitches are the worst, especially the rich cunts. Then those chink whores are after. They fucking suck too.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
A lot of them could be brunettes, but they dye their hairs blonde because they want to market themselves to as much men as possible (well chads of course). Natural blondes are actually rare.

D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
16m
They know they are genetically superior.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
The only thing that can fix a stuck up stacy is some acid.

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of them could be brunettes, but they dye their hairs blonde because they want to market themselves to as much men as possible (well chads of course). Natural blondes are actually rare.

Yeah I remember a lot of the thots in my school had brown hair and dyed it blonde or used blonde highlights.