Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what the fuck is money actually useful for if you're an incel with basic needs met?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
note that this is a rage moment and it might be skewing my perception. but what the fuck is money actually useful for NOW and not years ago?
why is it so easy to find wealthier men that are alone?
why did the cryptocurrency millionaires on forums like this get no action besides prostitutes?
why does it seem like the cool rich guy with the hot girlfriend, typically also has great social skills and at least 6/10 looks?
if he does not have a great physique, why does he look like he's still in his teens, meaning he's got a VERY unfair advantage of flaunting daddy's millions to highschool girls?
why is it so easy to find men who fail to convert money into success with women NOW?

what are you supposed to do if you do get the money? the idea seems to be to go in for invasive cosmetic surgery, but this does not seem to be popular for men aside from some exceptions like hair surgery. i don't think most men want to go under the knife for surgery on their face. it's more a thing that women do, and usually when they're older.

likewise men with money should have the option to date down, but they often won't take this option. there should be gold diggers or less attractive and lower-class women for them to date in an emergency. but the pairings don't happen, which to me suggests that the deals are too bad to be taken up and that some offers are just not on the table anymore.
regarding the latter, it's probably no longer possible to cross the class divide and "date your secretary" because it's just not done anymore in the way that men dating much younger women is not done anymore, and anyway the whole "sugardating" phenomenon feels like it has cut into that type of pairing and made it commercial, where if you want to use your money to get your sexy secretary it's no longer a real thing where she becomes your wife but just a temporary thing where you give her money every day that she spends with you and eventually she will just leave after a couple of months.

it seems plenty of men can secure money (late in life) but they still normalize into a situation where they have no partner and seem to be stuck in a limbo with their millions.
what they do is they sit around and the questions they pose to themselves about what they should do with their money aren't "what type of villa or mcmansion should I buy for me and my family" but rather "should I get another sugarbaby? should I invest all the money in a passion project and risk losing it all? should I go to Thailand again?" and it all just goes on and on in loneliness.

feel free to counter with your own anecdotes since this is all just anecdotes anyway

Not going homeless.

-plastic surgery
-foodmaxxing
-making holidays
-buying drugs

Thats what comes to my mind right now

To buy copes, end of

It’s good toilet paper during inflation

time to sacrifice and work like a dog until your 40s just for this
Those who can NEET ( like me ) are indeed the true master class. The only thing missing from the equation is an organized state mandated concubine bred horny teenage sluts for me to screw to my heart´s content.

Those who can NEET ( like me ) are indeed the true master class. The only thing missing from the equation is an organized state mandated concubine bred horny teenage sluts for me to screw to my heart´s content.
The way you worded that makes you sounds like an infiltrator.

Having lots of Money only gives you the ability to buy temporary copes that will eventually fade away

Games are £60 now and drugs are expensive as well and good food you idiot retard and cars and fuel

Just to buy technologically advanced copes and potentially get surgery so you are finally allowed to breathe in women's directions

its still better to cope and suffer in a nice warm house with a nice car with nice tasty meals instead of while hungry and living in your beater. some things i spend money on:

- nice apartment
- good food and dont have to cook anymore if i dont want to
- drugs
- gymmaxxing

I have tons of money leftover after buying a nice gaming PC with huge monitor, and a truck that I don't even need.

There is absolutely zero incentive for me to wageslave.

safety and security. The only reason i havent fully signed off to neetbux yet is because iam scared they will put me in a ghetto zone full of arabs and niggers.

incel and basic needs met?
pick one.

High IQ post. At least for a lot of todays incels moneymaxxing enough will get them a few options since they were only cursed with average looks in the first place, but it doesn't mean that everything will feel ok- only getting money while young creates a chance for that and even that chance is slim but atleast there's pussy. Money just creates some options and if you've ever been teetering near homelessness or had to work 16 hour days nonstop would would appreciate the cushion it provides. You're right though it's just not enough, so these middle aged men feel the need to take more risks in the hopes of securing suitable breeding material to do something meaningful which society works hard to cockblock.

rent a good looking whore every once in a while

besides basic life expenses, that's all I got off the top of my head

I will pay salaries to guys who engage in altruism, enlightens men

A couple times a year I might buy a game, I quit doing drugs, but I still smoke.

Wageslaving sucks. Being a billionaire is cool.

note that this is a rage moment and it might be skewing my perception. but what the fuck is money actually useful for NOW and not years ago?
why is it so easy to find wealthier men that are alone?
why did the cryptocurrency millionaires on forums like this get no action besides prostitutes?
why does it seem like the cool rich guy with the hot girlfriend, typically also has great social skills and at least 6/10 looks?
if he does not have a great physique, why does he look like he's still in his teens, meaning he's got a VERY unfair advantage of flaunting daddy's millions to highschool girls?
why is it so easy to find men who fail to convert money into success with women NOW?

what are you supposed to do if you do get the money? the idea seems to be to go in for invasive cosmetic surgery, but this does not seem to be popular for men aside from some exceptions like hair surgery. i don't think most men want to go under the knife for surgery on their face. it's more a thing that women do, and usually when they're older.

likewise men with money should have the option to date down, but they often won't take this option. there should be gold diggers or less attractive and lower-class women for them to date in an emergency. but the pairings don't happen, which to me suggests that the deals are too bad to be taken up and that some offers are just not on the table anymore.
regarding the latter, it's probably no longer possible to cross the class divide and "date your secretary" because it's just not done anymore in the way that men dating much younger women is not done anymore, and anyway the whole "sugardating" phenomenon feels like it has cut into that type of pairing and made it commercial, where if you want to use your money to get your sexy secretary it's no longer a real thing where she becomes your wife but just a temporary thing where you give her money every day that she spends with you and eventually she will just leave after a couple of months.

it seems plenty of men can secure money (late in life) but they still normalize into a situation where they have no partner and seem to be stuck in a limbo with their millions.
what they do is they sit around and the questions they pose to themselves about what they should do with their money aren't "what type of villa or mcmansion should I buy for me and my family" but rather "should I get another sugarbaby? should I invest all the money in a passion project and risk losing it all? should I go to Thailand again?" and it all just goes on and on in loneliness.
You just hit the nail on the head as to why young men are literally parachuting out of society which is code for moneymaxing THERE IS NO POINT IN THE MONEY FOR REASONS YOU JUST GAVE MONEY DOES GET YOU A GIRL THAT ACTUALLY LIKES YOU GENIUNELY.

Also added to this women are now have WAY MORE ACCESS TO MONEY THAN MEN, CAREERS LEFT AND RIGHT QUOTA HIRING, 2% MORE WOMEN GETTING DEGREES, GETTING PROMOTIONS PURELY DUE TO BEING FAVOURED BECAUSE OF BEING A WOMAN NOT THEIR ACTUAL WORK ETC ETC ETC.

Not to mention the online angle ONLY HANDS, SOFT CORE LIKE STREAMINNG (YOUTUBE, TWITCH SIMPS), MONEY IS BECOMING DEVALUED, THE VALUE OF MONEY IS DIMINISHING BECAUSE LOW IQ LOW EFFORT ACTIVITIES LIKE STREAMERS EWHORES ETC ARE OUT EARNING FUCKING DOCTORS, LAWYERS ETC, SOCIETY IS BECOMING A JOKE, ITS STRAIGHT UP JUST REWARDING WOMEN FOR EXISTING IN SOME RETARDED SIMP ECONOMY.

This has caused complete disillusionment among men, as they simply cant participate in the online game, they have no simps except, again chad the top 15%, probably not even that online, the online game is utterly rigged against men.

Money is good as compensation for your looks. It also leverages your status and gives you respect and attention from others. It gives you fake friends and girlfriends. It also depends on when you became wealthy. Ideally, you get to be born into a rich family. In such cases, the effect is very profound because your life is not ruined yet, and the money will have a massive effect on your upbringing, compensate for your looks, and give you a good life. It keeps you in a blue-piled state, in a state of blissful ignorance, and so it keeps your sanity intact. I am not talking about a middle-class or upper-middle-class family. That would not cut it in today's times. I am talking about millionaires.

If you get wealthy later in your life due to winning a lottery or something similar, then the effect is lessened a lot because you already have mental trauma from inceldom; youth is gone and feels like a reparation for your experienced misery. Still better than nothing thought.

It highly depends on WHEN you become rich. You cannot be self-aware and burn out of life too much for it to work properly.

Coping and living comfortably. I was I had money. Being a poorcel is brutal.

I quit out of university because I didn't see the point in pursuing a career if I have no family. I don't need much to be content. I don't care about fashion, fine dining, or going to events. As long as I have food and a roof over my head I'm good. Gaming and exercise are probably my only copes and you don't need a ton of money for those. I do the bare minimum required to pay rent. Not going to earn anymore income that gets taxed into women's programs.

To buy copes, end of

Exactly. Access to comfort & distractions. Nothing that's truly tangible or psychologically rewarding. Nothing long-term; material wealth for chronically lonely people is nothing but sit down money past the threshold of necessity.

I quit out of university because I didn't see the point in pursuing a career if I have no family. I don't need much to be content. I don't care about fashion, fine dining, or going to events. As long as I have food and a roof over my head I'm good. Gaming and exercise are probably my only copes and you don't need a ton of money for those. I do the bare minimum required to pay rent. Not going to earn anymore income that gets taxed into women's programs.
..and to niggers, and other ethnic mystery meat.

~Precisely.

Oh did i meantion natalists ???
OH YEAH THEY ARE GETTING THAT FUCKING MONEY FOR THEIR BASTARD SPAWN!!! ( YOUR MONEY MY BOI )

WHILE YOU HAVE NOTHING.

Last edited:
Bragging rights & copes

The "online" and the "real" are interchangeable now.
What a nightmare.

~This is actually FAR WORSE Than 1984.
very well put an extension i missed

Much like online dating and real life dating market, ONLINE IS NOW THE REALITY

..and to niggers, and other ethnic mystery meat.

~Precisely.

Oh did i meantion natalists ???
OH YEAH THEY ARE GETTING THAT FUCKING MONEY FOR THEIR BASTARD SPAWN!!! ( YOUR MONEY MY BOI )

WHILE YOU HAVE NOTHING.
This is the trick live like a monk like you describe

stock pile cryptos that wont go bust ethereum (too big to fail) or bitcoin

THE GOVERNMENT CANT TOUCH SHIT UNTIL YOU SELL, AND THE INVESTMENT IS TOTALLY INSULATED FROM THE ABSOLUTE SHIT SHOW OF INFLATION AND INTEREST RATE MANIPULATIONS GOING ON IN THE "REAL MARKETS".

Wait 5 to 10 years until everyone finally realises ethereum or bitcoin wins which it will you just have to wait the retards out

Either sell all in one go and take a tax hit

or sell just below the capital gains threshold every year and realise your win without paying any tax

fuck the system so bent it rewards retarded self interested chad only single mums literally living off the state, ballooning the welfare states cost into orbit, but NOT ONE WORD SAID AGAINST THEM IN THE MEDIA, AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

this sums up my attitude to single mums

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWRzPLzHJl0

Last edited:
money can't even get you a decent whore, most are overprices post 35yo.

but since incels stay at home a lot, interior design is a good spend.

Does that shit work anyway? I'm sure some wealthy and ugly guys would have validated that by now already. Just seems like a bad investment for men in general. For men it's to ascend, but for foids it's to upgrade as they already have a safety net. As lonely as it may feel with all the money in the world, I think it's still better to be old and rich than old and broke.
Divorce laws, foids outearning men, and them being married to the state are the reasons I can think of.

Nothing, I am happy with the amount of money I have currently

This is the trick live like a monk like you describe

stock pile cryptos that wont go bust ethereum (too big to fail) or bitcoin

THE GOVERNMENT CANT TOUCH SHIT UNTIL YOU SELL, AND THE INVESTMENT IS TOTALLY INSULATED FROM THE ABSOLUTE SHIT SHOW OF INFLATION AND INTEREST RATE MANIPULATIONS GOING ON IN THE "REAL MARKETS".

Wait 5 to 10 years until everyone finally realises ethereum or bitcoin wins which it will you just have to wait the retards out

Either sell all in one go and take a tax hit

or sell just below the capital gains threshold every year and realise your win without paying any tax

fuck the system so bent it rewards retarded self interested chad only single mums literally living off the state, ballooning the welfare states cost into orbit, but NOT ONE WORD SAID AGAINST THEM IN THE MEDIA, AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

this sums up my attitude to single mums

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWRzPLzHJl0

~Based.

That's the joke

To buy cheap alcohol in bulk

Depends on how much you wanna cope.

Changing the world, dumbasses.

Money is useless. Wealth is useful. But it takes time to get there. If you're rich by 30-35, you can date young holes.

Money is useless. Wealth is useful. But it takes time to get there. If you're rich by 30-35, you can date young holes.
i fucked that up, like most men that try it