Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what the fuck is an incel supposed to do after he graduates college ?

Fade into the background noise and disappear

Most normies take joy in reject suicide tbh. They use the circumstance to milk sympathy for themselves from other normies. They also virtue signal and try to farm social brownie points from the situation by poising themselves as a good, moral person.
Parasites who by the Mercy of the school shooter live due to a slight margin sadly missed Their faggot heads.

contribute to gynojudeocentric society that does not contribute anything to you

Parasites who by the Mercy of the school shooter live due to a slight margin sadly missed Their faggot heads.
America always ask "how do we stop school shooters"... Uhh, have you ever tried treating people like human beings? That's a good start. I dont agree with shooters, but I understand why they do it. It's literally a case of just treating people right. If you treat them horribly, they're not going to care about you.

America always ask "how do we stop school shooters"... Uhh, have you ever tried treating people like human beings? That's a good start. I dont agree with shooters, but I understand why they do it. It's literally a case of just treating people right. If you treat them horribly, they're not going to care about you.
Yeah, i mean it happens.
Why? It seems they go to great lengths to explain Everything but the real cause at work.

Many such cases:feelsclown:

graduate high school, go to college and then what ? It's so ridiculous like life is just one big misunderstanding especially for us inkwells. You finish college and try to find some dogshit job which if you're fortunate enough you'll work for the rest of your life , but the thing is you will come home to an empty house anyways , so why even fucking try ?

I am fine on my own , but the loneliness is going to consume me eventually and I probably won't be able to get to work a single day.

If God exists then he is a tormenting piece of shit that gets off to us inferior incels suffering and at the same time rewards the tall CHAD who does not even have to do any of the mentioned because any foid would let him in her house rent-free.

Everything's a joke.
wageslave till death

im doing it for 7 years already

Try after HS... college, the way i see it, is basically pre-adulthood, so nobody is really talking to each other and it's all about the "degree" and "activism" and whatever other gay shit you can think of. HS, imo, is the last of real stance to fulfilling any social proof.. so if you don't make it in HS, you ain't making it in the real world. Anyone who tells you otherwise, watches too many shitty feel-good 80's movies.

graduate high school, go to college and then what ? It's so ridiculous like life is just one big misunderstanding especially for us inkwells. You finish college and try to find some dogshit job which if you're fortunate enough you'll work for the rest of your life , but the thing is you will come home to an empty house anyways , so why even fucking try ?

I am fine on my own , but the loneliness is going to consume me eventually and I probably won't be able to get to work a single day.

If God exists then he is a tormenting piece of shit that gets off to us inferior incels suffering and at the same time rewards the tall CHAD who does not even have to do any of the mentioned because any foid would let him in her house rent-free.

Everything's a joke.
Shabbbbbbbat
Get a job and make my family rich!

Yeah, i mean it happens.
Why? It seems they go to great lengths to explain Everything but the real cause at work.

Many such cases:feelsclown:
Normies are brain dead.

Wageslave and be a cog that keeps society running until they eventually fade out and get replaced by the next lot of faceless incels with no purpose in life

Just a pointless march towards nothing, that’s all life is: you work just to survive for no reason, unloved, and fucking die, sounds like a wonderful existence, right?!?!

Lifecucks are fucking retarded
I will eventually rope (In VIDEOGAME), Just not now, I still got copes, and I will preferably end it while doing something I love.

Everything's a joke.
I WANT ALL INCELS TO KNOW THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD COMING TO SAVE ANY OF US THERE IS ONLY DEATH AND THE ONLY REASON WHY INCELS STILL EXIST IS BECAUSE WE HAVE LAW AND ORDER.

As much as normies would love the idea of us all killing ourselves, the government and corporations aren't too keen on the idea. It's likely one reason holding back the implementation of assisted suicide. Because god knows there's a lot of people who would be seeking it out were it legal.

Corporations and the government use incels as labor, revenue streams, consoomers and tax payers. Incels fill many roles that keep society going and uphold infrastructure. Reject men are simply meant to be pacified just enough to exist with the bare minimum of "life", just enough to stimulate the economy a bit. Aside from that, they'd also see us all put to death.
Beautifully written.

On a government level for sure. On a social level, the stigma surrounding it applies mostly to normies and those they consider to be real human beings. With rejects, the stigma is fake. It's just so they can seem virtuous. Most want us to die

You're supposed to be a good goyim and wageslave for a Jewish-owned corporation, pay your taxes (Jews), pay your landlord (Jews), and pay your bills (also a Jewish-owned corporation), and then die.

Goyim are the sterile worker bees of the hive. They labour themselves to keep the hive functioning, and they get nothing in return. The Jew system is working optimally when incels have no choices, no chance of a wife or kids, no house, no prosperity or upward mobility, no money, no vacations, no luxuries of any kind. The Jews want all incels, and basically all non-Chad males, to work their entire lives and get absolutely nothing in return. Give everything you have and take nothing.

Now get to it you gullible goyim!