Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck I am legit 8% body fat

Weed said:
UPDATE: Bulking doesn't work. I've been eating shit inlucing kebabs and fries( you can imagine a lot of calories are there), chips.. Just everything with high carbs and fat.. You know what? Same body fat %... Is it a blessing or am I doomed? Just  what the fuck.

You're blessed. Eat more.

Weed said:
UPDATE: Bulking doesn't work. I've been eating shit inlucing kebabs and fries( you can imagine a lot of calories are there), chips.. Just everything with high carbs and fat.. You know what? Same body fat %... Is it a blessing or am I doomed? Just  what the fuck.
2 things:
1. Is the avatar an actual picture of you?
2. And bulking does work, if you eat more calories than you burn you have to gain mass unless you found a way to change the laws of physics. You probably have a fast metabolism so eat even more, especially protein (shakes are good too).

Weed said:
Can post a pic for proof where I measure with measurement device and pull my abdomin skin , I am so fucking surprised, this shit is unhealthy. Right guys?
Buddy boyos, your fellow rotter probably gonna die soon if my fat measurement is correct.

pm me one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back