Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck do you even do all day

I work a lot. If I didn’t I’d run out of money and then be homeless simple as. Many men are in this position where if they fail financially nobody is going to carry us. Other than that I hike and play vidya. Used to watch TV but TV sucks balls now since everything is woke social engineering garbage (even games are getting like this other than Japan).

So life isn’t too good on that front to be honest — most women in my experience have no real conception of how much more lenient everyone is on them when it comes to financial success all on their own. Women have real options like being a stay at home mom and getting married. Even when they do work usually there’s a strong expectation and likelihood that their income will be heavily subsidized by a man (their husband, boyfriend, even father). We all know how women hate being with a guy who earns less than she does.

They’re also given more social leniency and have much higher odds of getting government assistance and “diversity quotas” where I live. Meanwhile most men have no options unless you’re already rich or luck out with family — you’re gonna work so you better get it sorted basically.

Imagine having life on easy mode where you get to coast at home with the kids watching Netflix, doing laundry, changing the odd diaper — never having to work, having zero risk of getting fired (even if you get divorced the husband will have to pay you through the nose). Seriously it is nuts that women complain about that and act like it’s oppression. Women’s “problems” really are men’s dreams.

Being a stay at home parent is easily 10x better than working a real job (well, maybe not better than the “do nothing” office HR type jobs women get somehow). And the real joke is now that everyone works wages are heavily depressed since the labor market doubled. Our system is retarded.

Last edited:
I browse this forum, essentially nothing else.

Gaming, rotting, jerking off, watching YouTube videos and of course browsing this forum.

Wagecel at the day then got on bed at night scrolling here then sleep

JESUS is The WORD, and it say's in John 1:1-2 The WORD Was With GOD and Was GOD. Case closed.

It was a bit easier when relatives were not present, but we should still be able to continue as we did similarly to before.

Time for the first two pills.

solve coding problems. do more coding bullshit. read some manga. Read some architecture/poetry books. If time watch some anime/play ganes

i did this in the morning today it was kinda nice
christoph waltz nod GIF

browse .is, yt, and find brain dead games to play on roblox. Then think the entire time I do these things.