Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What soys HATE most about incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think the number one thing that angers them isn't our racism, misogyny, or pederast-vibes. All men have this to a degree, but what I think what really gets to them is our nearly religious conviction in what we say. Our moral rectitude. That what we say makes us morally superior. They don't get it.

It's not that we feel like we are morally superior. I KNOW I'm a piece of shit. And I'm a piece of shit because I don't fucking care. I don't care because people like you do the OPPOSITE of inspire us to be better people. You are such SHITTY human beings the most toxic foid quote "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" is the only thing that makes sense.

Soys are just bothered at how confidently shitty we are at the end of the day.

Last edited:
We know we are losers while most other people are acting and deceiving themselves

the average normies will drive you insane with the amount of talking behind each other's backs that they do and other spiteful attacks

the "just go out there" advice like everyone's waiting to throw you a party or something, is retarded garbage

some of the advice guys will try a weird roundabout way to prepare you for this reality, by telling you to act like some ridiculous caricature of a smiley helpful hypersocial guy, at the same time claiming that everyone else too is super nice and you just need to try and be a normal guy and get along... lol the jig is up my nigga, YOU HAVE TO ACT THAT WAY BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY NICE AT ALL

can't be bothered with pleasing sheeple, seeing as how they would treat me just as bad if not worse in case I suddenly became a good cuck like them
better to be an asshole so at least they get triggered and you ruin their day

Nope they hate our ugliness and non NTness the most so fuck them.

Nope they hate our ugliness and non NTness the most so fuck them.
everything they hate about themselves they project onto us

I KNOW I'm a piece of shit. And I'm a piece of shit because I don't fucking care.
:chad: trait IMO

We have a guy who literally can't do shit about anything

Virtue signaling and moral fagging are some of my least favorite things

Feminists and soys couldn’t ‘handle me at my worst’ when I wasn’t thinking straight and made a rage post so femoids should as hell aren’t getting let off the hook by me because in my case, what I said out of anger was out of suffering.

High IQ thread.

These faggots, normies, cucks, simps, and retards love to say things like "that's just your opinion man." No, blackpill is not an opinion. It is TRUTH.

Truth. Absolute truth. They don't even think it exists, then wonder how we are able to come to these convictions.

The thing that makes me the most mad about soys and faggots and cucks (f they are white), is that they hate everything white like Nazis and Colonialism and actually support all the braindead jewish anti-white politics. People that hate their own race (you could include noodelwhores) are really the bottom of the barrel.:feelsree:

The thing that makes me the most mad about soys and faggots and cucks (f they are white), is that they hate everything white like Nazis and Colonialism and actually support all the braindead jewish anti-white politics. People that hate their own race (you could include noodelwhores) are really the bottom of the barrel.:feelsree:
that's not true they love white Chads and Nordic countries for their views on gay rights and feminism. Jews are white. They are only "jews" when they want to use in-group preferences and get away with it.

that's not true they love white Chads and Nordic countries for their views on gay rights and feminism. Jews are white. They are only "jews" when they want to use in-group preferences and get away with it.
We play both sides

Jews aren’t white. Donkey tier IQ moment.

Jews aren’t white. Donkey tier IQ moment.

I can attest. Most of the time I could identify a Jew at University just by looking at them. Usually the uglier-looking femoids, or the uber-soy-looking males.

They're literally beige- brown from the middle east. Grow up.

They hate us for pointing the finger at foids. If we were the incels but not misoginists they would offer us the fake compassion and tell us to rot in the corner.

I can attest. Most of the time I could identify a Jew at University just by looking at them. Usually the uglier-looking femoids, or the uber-soy-looking males.
They are naturally very hideous people inside and out. If Jews didn’t have all the money and power of the world and their tight orthodox communities they would be the truest cels.

I think the number one thing that angers them isn't our racism, misogyny, or pederast-vibes. All men have this to a degree, but what I think what really gets to them is our nearly religious conviction in what we say. Our moral rectitude. That what we say makes us morally superior. They don't get it.

It's not that we feel like we are morally superior. I KNOW I'm a piece of shit. And I'm a piece of shit because I don't fucking care. I don't care because people like you do the OPPOSITE of inspire us to be better people. You are such SHITTY human beings the most toxic foid quote "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" is the only thing that makes sense.

they are just mentally ill niggers

We know we are losers while most other people are acting and deceiving themselves
They waste their times by deluding themselves while we become godly and better everyday

A ton of very good observations. Just a few I absolutely agree with:

what I think what really gets to them is our nearly religious conviction in what we say. Our moral rectitude. That what we say makes us morally superior. They don't get it.

It's not that we feel like we are morally superior. I KNOW I'm a piece of shit. And I'm a piece of shit because I don't fucking care.

You are such SHITTY human beings

They hate us for pointing the finger at foids. If we were the incels but not misoginists they would offer us the fake compassion and tell us to rot in the corner.

They don't want men who are aware that they have nothing to lose. Soyciety doesn't like admitting that leaving a pERson to a miserable life gives them enough cause to give up and wreck chaos.

Soys are just NPCs bro who cares what they think:feelshaha: