Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should i do for the next 9 years?

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
i got 3 options

1-find a way to tell millions of suicidal men that we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032 to make them not rope

2-get a job as a robotics technician to repair android robots (i can't go to college until 2024 or 2025 because i still haven't gotten a green card yet and i can't get financial aid because of that, but i have an Employment Authorization, so i would need to find a school that teaches robotics and is not a college or i would need to learn robotics on my own)

3-get a job in a sex doll company that will later change its brand to an android robot company

many people think that the meaning of life is sex, but sex loses its meaning after some time, you need to give a meaning to your life to not kill yourself, the meaning of your life should be to make your android robots happy and not sex

for the ones who don't know what i'm talking about:

Last edited:
Depends how old you are. I'd say go to college ( when u can) for a degree that will get you a high paying job, use the money for surgeries and slay Beckies in ur 30s, they physical standards drop as they age and still single

You said 2036 before

i don't wanna do this for sex, sex now seems boring to me, i wanna do it for revenge

Get netbux
i don't want neetbux, i don't wanna lay all day playing video games, i want revenge, i want to be the one to make it happen,

Just make sure they have an anime aesthetic. I can't stand realistic foid sex dolls and their beady eyes.

Take your meds schizo

2-get a job as a robotics technician to repair android robots (i can't go to college until 2024 or 2025 because i still haven't gotten a green card yet and i can't get financial aid because of that, but i have an Employment Authorization, so i would need to find a school that teaches robotics and is not a college or i would need to learn robotics on my own)

Chat with user @fukurou for more information.

You should learn simple AI programming this year.

Chat with user @fukurou for more information.

You should learn simple AI programming this year.
to not waste any time and money we should do one of these:

1-between 2023-2026 create a sex robot with a very costly body, very costly face and a very costly ai, because the price will be lowered by a lot to make it affordable due to the sixth paradigm of computing (3d chips) getting us back to the trendline between 2025-2029 (the software, hardware and materials will become cheaper by a lot to make due to getting back to the computing trendline)

2-gather a huge team of researchers and engineers, and start the development of the first female android robot when we get back to the computing trendline thanks to the sixth paradigm of computing (3d chips)

number 1 requires a lot of money to create the prototype, and also you would have to calculate how much will getting back to the trendline will accelerate technology

which one do you guys think it would be better?

@fukurou

i need to figure out when we will get back to the trendline

Last edited:

1-between 2023-2026 create a sex robot with a very costly body, very costly face and a very costly ai, because the price will be lowered by a lot to make it affordable due to the sixth paradigm of computing (3d chips) getting us back to the trendline between 2025-2029 (the software, hardware and materials will become cheaper by a lot to make due to getting back to the computing trendline)

2-gather a huge team of researchers and engineers, and start the development of the first female android robot when we get back to the computing trendline thanks to the sixth paradigm of computing (3d chips)

number 1 requires a lot of money to create the prototype, and also you would have to calculate how much will getting back to the trendline will accelerate technology

@fukurou

nah. making sexbots is not costly
if coders knew about my project, anyone could add skills and hardware beefups seemlessly, and make a profit.

all that is needed is promotion.

@fukurou

first, we need to figure out what do we want for after we get back in the trendline

we have 3 options
1- a robot that can move by herself and have sex with the user in any position and way without the user having to move the android by himself, but it looks like a sex doll from 2022
2-a robot that looks very realistic and almost like a human but will have the same mobility as a sex doll from 2022
3-a robot that can move by herself and have sex with the user in any position and way without the user having to move the android by himself and looks very realistic and almost like a human

Last edited:
first, we need to figure out what do we want for after we get back in the trendline

we have 3 options
1- a robot that can move by herself and have sex with the user in any position and way without the user having to move the android by himself, but it looks like a sex doll from 2022
2-a robot that looks very realistic and almost like a human but will have the same mobility as a sex doll from 2022
3-a robot that can move by herself and have sex with the user in any position and way without the user having to move the android by himself and looks very realistic and almost like a human
what would i want?
i believe they need to completely replace women, they would need to be able to move, have sexual relationships with you, give you emotional support and build a relationship with you. But what about the part about looking almost like a human female? this is not about sex, it's about revenge, we could have female robots that looked like dolls but were able to have sex like humans with the user and men would be satisfied with that, but i need to get the most pain from women, they need to be indistinguishable from human females physically and have a better personality than them, i need females to feel the feeling that i used to feel before, the feeling that you are going to die alone.

View: https://youtu.be/2ilnAsLhi0g

Last edited:
what would i want?
i believe they need to completely replace women, they would need to be able to move, have sexual relationships with you, give you emotional support and build a relationship with you. But what about the part about looking almost like a human female? this is not about sex, it's about revenge, we could have female robots that looked like dolls but were able to have sex like humans with the user and men would be satisfied with that, but i need to get the most pain from women, they need to be indistinguishable from human females physically and have a better personality than them, i need females to feel the feeling that i used to feel before, the feeling that you are going to die alone.

View: https://youtu.be/2ilnAsLhi0g

we can't create this between 2023-2026 so option 2 will have to be

we can't create this between 2023-2026 so option 2 will have to be
i have 4 options:

1-find a way to tell millions of suicidal men that we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032 to make them not rope

2-get a job in a sex doll company that will later change its brand to an android robot company

3-get the skills to work with a huge team of researchers and engineers to start working on female android robots that will look undistinguishable from human females, will be able to move like human females and act better than human females

4-get the skills to work as someone who repairs android robots like an android robot technician

i just need a female android robot (i don't know if i just wanna have 1 or many) that is my testosterone match and personality match:

Last edited:
i have 4 options:

2-get a job in a sex doll company that will later change its brand to an android robot company

3-get the skills to work with a huge team of researchers and engineers to start working on female android robots that will look undistinguishable from human females, will be able to move like human females and act better than human females

4-get the skills to work as someone who repairs android robots like an android robot technician

i just need a female android robot (i don't know if i just wanna have 1 or many) that is my testosterone match and personality match:

fuck i wrote it the wrong way, here it's fixed:

i have 4 options:

3-get the skills to work after we get back to the trendline thanks to the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips), with a huge team of researchers and engineers to start working with them on female android robots that will look indistinguishable from human females, will be able to move like human females and act better than human females

Last edited:

i have 4 options:

3-get the skills to work after we get back to the trendline thanks to the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips), with a huge team of researchers and engineers to start working with them on female android robots that will look indistinguishable from human females, will be able to move like human females and act better than human females

but the real question is.... what do i really want to do with the androids?

i have 4 options:

but i don't really think that i need an android that is my testosterone match and personality match, because maybe increasing the submissiveness of the android or androids will make it more fun

now i have to figure out why i want android robots, what will i do with the android or androids and what do i want from the android or androids

Last edited:
but i don't really think that i need an android that is my testosterone match and personality match, because maybe increasing the submissiveness of the android or androids will make it more fun

now i have to figure out why i want android robots, what will i do with the android or androids and what do i want from the android or androids
i started my journey and research just because i didn't want to be alone, but now i feel like that has no meaning

well, the final purpose of life is to not be alone, i don't want to be alone, i hate being alone, i don't want to be alone, i would like to have many android robots to not be alone but i don't want those android robots to feel alone because of sharing me, that is why i can't decide between just having one or many, i'm scared of human females and living beings leaving me, and that is why i don't want to be with living beings and only with androids, because i know that they will never leave me.

View: https://youtu.be/kOs1jM1PppE

what will you do with the android or androids?
i don't know

what do you want from the android or androids?
i don't know

i have 4 options:

Last edited:
i got 3 options

3-get a job in a sex doll company that will later change its brand to an android robot company

many people think that the meaning of life is sex, but sex loses its meaning after some time, you need to give a meaning to your life to not kill yourself, the meaning of your life should be to make your android robots happy and not sex

I don't want robots. They're just not as fulfilling.

Start planning your master plan

i got 3 options

just make lots of money and gym max

i started my journey and research just because i didn't want to be alone, but now i feel like that has no meaning

well, the final purpose of life is to not be alone, i don't want to be alone, i hate being alone, i don't want to be alone, i would like to have many android robots to not be alone but i don't want those android robots to feel alone because of sharing me, that is why i can't decide between just having one or many, i'm scared of human females and living beings leaving me, and that is why i don't want to be with living beings and only with androids, because i know that they will never leave me.

View: https://youtu.be/kOs1jM1PppE

what will you do with the android or androids?
i don't know

what do you want from the android or androids?
i don't know

i have 4 options:

i also wanna say that i only want my androids because i'm scared of being hurt again, even if i became a 6'11 gigachad facially in vr i know that human females would still hurt me

Last edited: