Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what should i do for the next 10 years?

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
i got 3 options

1-find a way to tell millions of suicidal men that we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2033 to make them not rope

2-get a job in the robotics industry where i create or fix android robots

3- relax, do nothing, get a job that requires few hours, spend most of your time playing videogames and wait until 2033

Last edited:
Make threads about 2033

Dunno man I just want a good cope being sex bots but these fuckers are not accelerating development

Ldar and see if you make it until 2033

Cope then hope then explode in a crowd of normies (in gta)

@barcacel

Smoke weed everyday:smonk:

2-get a job in the robotics industry where i create or fix android robots
If you’re capable go for it.
A lot of people keep saying there will be ai waifus but no one really seems to be working on the progress of getting there

You're gonna need money, cause those super sexy obedient A.I. sexbots aren't gonna be cheap.

i got 4 options

1-find a way to tell millions of suicidal men that we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2033 to make them not rope

2-get a robotics technician job

3-work in a sex doll company

3- relax, do nothing, get a job that requires few hours, spend most of your time playing videogames and wait until 2033

i got 4 options

i got 4 options

Do option one it’s better

even if I grow taller my face is still very ugly so I don't think it'll become better but at least I will be more feared and respected