Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what should i be called if i avoid women?

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
for some reason i have very high inhibitions, higher than the ones of everyone else on the forum, i developed a trauma and hate towards women after watching too many blackpills, i am terrified of their faces, when i try to see a their faces my body moves my head to look away because it's scared of them, i don't wanna be near them, i don't want them to touch me or i don't wanna touch them, i feel very uncomfortable when looking at them, sometimes the fear makes me wanna cry or even die, i just feel like i wanna run away, just the mere idea of me talking to them in a romantic way makes me wanna cry, just the thought of being near them makes me shake of fear, i don't want them to talk to me, i just want them to leave me alone, i would rather die than to be with them. That is why dolls and non-sentient female android robots seem more safe to me, i just feel more safe, i don't want to be near human females again.
video i used to help me write this thread:

View: https://youtu.be/VLxYSKnAuo0?t=531

we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

i don't think i'm incel because i'm not interested in relationships, then what i am?
"The Donnelly Study defined incels as adults who fail to find a sexual partner for six months or more without choosing so."
"'Involuntarily celibate' is a valid academic sociological term popularized in the Donnelly study. In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."
if you wouldn't like to have a willing partner to have sex, you are not an incel
"An incel (/ˈɪnsɛl/ IN-sel, an abbreviation of "involuntary celibate"[1]) is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."
if you don't desire to have a partner, you can't be incel

Last edited:
You are a savior of the earth. fewer relationships = fewer children.

That's called being a faggot

I can understand u predicament everytime i see a Foid i want to practice hardcore Domestic Violence on them

Superhero, no less

i feel that i see them as low iq hormone beeing that need to be caged like cows in a stable for breeding only

Joined Oct 17, 2022

naturally a newfag would have a take this stupid
He is clearly beyond stupid.

Claims to "avoid" foids that dont want him, but yet still wants his robot to look like a foid :feelstastyman:

He's a future utopia coper, thinking that technology will exist to serve us rather than further tax us :feelskek::feelshaha:
Yes indeed

Beyond stupid, this man cant even afford a 99 honda with 200k miles on it, but he dreams about a high end robot that will be worth more than his tax return :feelshaha:

for some reason i have very high inhibitions, higher than the ones of everyone else on the forum, i developed a trauma and hate towards women after watching too many blackpills, i am terrified of their faces, when i try to see a their faces my body moves my head to look away because it's scared of them, i don't wanna be near them, i don't want them to touch me or i don't wanna touch them, i feel very uncomfortable when looking at them, sometimes the fear makes me wanna cry or even die, i just feel like i wanna run away, just the mere idea of me talking to them in a romantic way makes me wanna cry, just the thought of being near them makes me shake of fear, i don't want them to talk to me, i just want them to leave me alone, i would rather die than to be with them. That is why dolls and non-sentient female android robots seem more safe to me, i just feel more safe, i don't want to be near human females again.

i don't think i'm incel because i'm not interested in relationships, then what i am?
"The Donnelly Study defined incels as adults who fail to find a sexual partner for six months or more without choosing so."
"'Involuntarily celibate' is a valid academic sociological term popularized in the Donnelly study. In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."
if you wouldn't like to have a willing partner to have sex, you are not an incel
"An incel (/ˈɪnsɛl/ IN-sel, an abbreviation of "involuntary celibate"[1]) is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."

Gynophobia.

Screenshot 20230206 204249

:ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Thick Asian.

You´ve transcended the superficiality of this moronic Earthly game, and aspired for greater heights.
Such as i, it´s impossible to go back.

My fellow based Wizard.

He is clearly beyond stupid.

Claims to "avoid" foids that dont want him, but yet still wants his robot to look like a foid :feelstastyman:
i don't want my androids to be sentient or be a living being, there is a difference

i don't want my androids to be sentient or be a living being, there is a difference
i have been thinking and after watching many 3d hentai orgys with only one male, i have decided how many androids i want, i only want 1 or 2 non-sentient female androids, because having more than that would be pointless

I’m the same way. They don’t acknowledge me so I don’t acknowledge them.

Yeah it's true.But you are low T if you avoid women in general and have negative reinforcement from them (If You ever tried speaking to them and making a gf,but failed)

Yeah it's true.But you are low T if you avoid women in general and have negative reinforcement from them (If You ever tried speaking to them and making a gf,but failed)
i have higher inhibitions than you

i have higher inhibitions than you
You can't call yourself incel If you hadn't approached women and failed.Fuck those inhibitions.Do something brocel,maybe you are one personality away from ascending as most "6 feet white failed normies on this forum". Don't be shy,sooner or later you will regret not trying,If you don't already regret it.

Unironically,the best thing you can do is leaving this forum and going to visit a therapist.

You can't call yourself incel If you hadn't approached women and failed.Fuck those inhibitions.Do something brocel,maybe you are one personality away from ascending as most "6 feet white failed normies on this forum". Don't be shy,sooner or later you will regret not trying,If you don't already regret it.
i regret thinking on even trying, i don't wanna try.

Unironically,the best thing you can do is leaving this forum and going to visit a therapist.
i overdose on the blackpill and i'm on the next stage of the blackpill, i'm your future self

tbh based. staring at them gives me instant blackpill

i regret thinking on even trying, i don't wanna try.
Of course,If You are a 5'2 indian or have fire burns on your face you don't even need to think of trying,but i honestly doubt it.

Of course,If You are a 5'2 indian or have fire burns on your face you don't even need to think of trying,but i honestly doubt it.
i'm 5'4 and white-passing, even if i became a 6'11 gigachad with the most attractive face and body in VR i would still avoid them, i just don't want to be with them after everything they have done to me. Even if they begged for my attention

Last edited:
i'm 5'4 and white-passing, even if i became a 6'11 gigachad with the most attractive face and body in VR i would still avoid them, i just don't want to be with them after everything they have done to me. Even if they begged for my attention

mstow / mgtow
you can't be incel if you are mgtow:

if you wouldn't like to have a willing partner to have sex, you are not an incel, you are mgtow as you can see above

if you don't desire to have a partner, you can't be incel as you can see above