Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should be the age of consent in your opinion?

What should be the age of consent?

• Total voters
Look, the laws take things into account too. 18 year olds can fuck 16 year olds in most area, but a creepy 25 year old doing circles around a high school to try to score a weak minded underdeveloped child is not ascending. This shit is why I sometimes think femoids have good reason to be creeped out by guys like us.
Holy fuck look at this pathetic cuck.:lul:

I'm literally arguing with a subhuman nazi, and a weeb pedophile. I thought taking the black pill was as low as I could go.

They don't call it sweet 16 for nothing.

Creepy. I'm sure you've all heard that word 1000x times describing us. THIS IS WHY!!! THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!
Creepy= ugly/old man showing his natural biological attraction towards prime females.

Creepy= ugly/old man showing his natural biological attraction towards prime females.

I'm sure you can make her a nice dinner, you two can cozy up on the couch and watch Sesame Street together until you build up the courage to make a move.

Report report report

He's a maycuck from inceltears!

If he took the blackpill he'll understand what you said.

If she doesn't have a catheter, I'll just laugh at her.

If the labia doesn't hang, neither do I.

More dicks, more tricks.

16 since girls are almost fully developed

Anyone who unironically voted 18 needs to be gassed and @PrisIncel you should neck yourself immediately.

Holy fuck look at this pathetic cuck.:lul:
I want to believe it's just a feminist infiltrated who got triggered by this thread and blew her cover. No man can seriously be that much of a cuck. Even the average cucktears male user isn't.

13, but some girls develop earlier

I've noticed infiltrators always show their true colours and get exposed out by threads like these.

The white knight is always ready to defend mi'lady(Old hag).

I want to believe it's just a feminist infiltrated who got triggered by this thread and blew her cover. No man can seriously be that much of a cuck. Even the average cucktears male user isn't.
He's talking about this as if females haven't lost their virginity by the age of 14, or even lower. Teen girls aren't some innocent angels to be protected.

I'm sure you can make her a nice dinner, you two can cozy up on the couch and watch Sesame Street together until you build up the courage to make a move.
KEK. She would be immediately disgusted by my 3/10 looks and jump off as soon as I touched her, my prison for harassment of minor shortly following. That is, if this situation hypothetically happened (it never will).

Looks > age. A 14yo Chad mogs anyone here to oblivion.

lmao while we sit here debating AOC laws somewhere out there a 19 year old chad is taking his 13 year old girlfriend's virginity. AOC laws don't exist for good looking men. they were not intended for them. when i was 13 the girls in my class were regularly fucking older guys. then even sneaked into college parties to have sex. i had to sit at the back of the class and every monday i would overhear girls discussing their sexual adventures. every once in a while i'd also overhear a girl tell her friend how she had lost her virginity to a guy 5 o 6 years older

if you don't belive 13 year old girls are having sex you are C O P I N G

btw, this happened over 10 year ago, before facebook, before smartphones
god knows how early they're starting now

JFL "easily manipulated psychologies". So, according to you, I could, as a 29yo 3/10 man, easily fuck this 14yo femoid here just because I'm older than her, if she were legal?
View attachment 15918

Guess what, she is legal here and I have 0% chances of fucking her or someone alike.
They're cucked. They believe that women less than 18 are innocent butterflies or something kek.

"Muh but they're not as mentally developed, you pedo."

All women are mentally developed the same way in the sense that they lust after Chad.

Congrats.. you guys have managed to ascend to the status of something more hated than incels. Congrats.
You wanna call me an IT infiltrator, but here you are giving them more fuel.

Your honor, she looked 18 I swear!
1520189692311-1024x577.jpg

He's talking about this as if females haven't lost their virginity by the age of 14, or even lower. Teen girls aren't some innocent angels to be protected.
He's utterly cucked by modern bogus psychology. Just read those studies that supposedly prove any sexual contact between an adult and an underage girl causes trauma. Even with them being dishonest as fuck by only focusing on violent instances the correlation is still weak as fuck.

Congrats.. you guys have managed to ascend to the status of something more hated than incels. Congrats.
Dude you're acting like fucking a teenage slut is the worst possible crime a person can commit.

And why exactly would I give a fuck what overweight landwhales and low T numale's aka incels in denial thought of me?

Time to fap over some 16 yr olds in their prom dresses :forcedsmile:

It's not illegal to discuss hypothetical changes in law + everything we post here triggers cucktears already.

And why exactly would I give a fuck what overweight landwhales and low T numale's aka incels in denial thought of me?

Time to fap over some 16 yr olds in their prom dresses :forcedsmile:
Oy Vey pedo!
It's not illegal to discuss hypothetical changes in law + everything we post here triggers cucktears already.
That's what Chris Hansen said guys! Trust him he knows best!

Everyone should follow the (((Amerimutt))) law!

Congrats.. you guys have managed to ascend to the status of something more hated than incels.

DED RONG. I'll bet you a large sum that genuine pedophilia - i.e. not "17 year olds aren't children", but rather average-to-attractive men lusting after prepubescent kids - is easier to assimilate into the relativistic, permissive nihilism of whores and their vassals than ugly men lusting after anything.

You're just mad cause I call you out on your nazi shit constantly. There's a lot of jewish incels in this world too.
An inceltears and a kike user? I'm proud to be called a nazi. I just wonder how an adult male could be that cucked about women in general, following bluepilled BS!

You're just mad cause I call you out on your nazi shit constantly. There's a lot of jewish incels in this world too.
Yebhamot 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

Guess Talmudic Jews pedomog us hard.

An inceltears and a kike user? I'm proud to be called a nazi. I just wonder how an adult male could be that cucked about women in general, following bluepilled BS!

Fuck you calling me bluepilled. I'm a 40 yo KHHV. I've seen dark shit your snotty nose couldn't even imagine, and I've faced reality.

You are on that bluepilled shit with "maybe if I make it legal to fuck kids, kids will want to fuck me." It's cope. Better to rope.

Fuck you calling me bluepilled. I'm a 40 yo KHHV. I've seen dark shit your snotty nose couldn't even imagine, and I've faced reality.

You are on that bluepilled shit with "maybe if I make it legal to fuck kids, kids will want to fuck me." It's cope. Better to rope.
I'm just arguing against the law, idiot.

AOC is a (((social construct))) pushed by feminists who claim that a woman under 18 is a child.

if I make it legal to fuck kids, kids will want to fuck me.
You were the one who said any underage girl is easy sex for adult incels. I'm here waiting for my legal 14 year old girlfriend. Hundreds of approaches and nothing.
I'm just arguing against the law, idiot.

AOC is a (((social construct))) pushed by feminists who claim that a woman under 18 is a child.
A 17yo is a 3yo to an ugly, old baldcel, but a 13yo is a 30yo to a 10/10 Chad.

rope rather than score a jb kek

yo you need to stop this is embarrassing, just admit you're a foid

You were the one who said any underage girl is easy sex for adult incels. I'm here waiting for my legal 14 year old girlfriend. Hundreds of approaches and nothing.

A 17yo is a 3yo to an ugly, old baldcel, but a 13yo is a 30yo to a 10/10 Chad.
I swear he's an IT user. The fact that he referred to us as "creepy" for wanting to legalize having sex with women under 18 proves it.

rope rather than score a jb kek

yo you need to stop this is embarrassing, just admit you're a foid

This is embarrassing, you got that part right. But it's embarrassing to all incels. Now everyone will think we're not just school shooters, but pedophiles too. Well done.

This is embarrassing, you got that part right. But it's embarrassing to all incels. Now everyone will think we're not just school shooters, but pedophiles too. Well done.
"Hello (((fellow))) incels. I'm part of you guys. Let's try to appease normies and (((tone down))) the "extreme" stuff!"

We're supposed to care about what normies and IT cucks think now? They'll dislike us no matter what.

yeah you're joking if you dont think there are older dudes who see prime jb and think they'r attractive kek, especially IT cucks and their used up whore "past is the past" wives