Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should be the age of consent in your opinion?

What should be the age of consent?

• Total voters
If I were from IT, wouldn't I be trying to make us more extreme like they all do? You guys' shoddy guessowrk doesn't even make sense.

And no, I'm not 100% on all history because I only recently joined.. but I've been at this virginity game for 40 years, pussy. Beat my score or rope, fakecel.

If I were from IT, wouldn't I be trying to make us more extreme like they all do? You guys' shoddy guessowrk doesn't even make sense.

And no, I'm not 100% on all history because I only recently joined.. but I've been at this virginity game for 40 years, pussy. Beat my score or rope, fakecel.
You (((came out))) of your shell.

"14 year olds are attractive" is the new "let's gas the Jews and burn the niggers".

Extreme shit, holy fuck, better tone the fuck down.

Believing that women under 18 are innocent children is the biggest cope ever.
I never said that, you did.

I said, very clearly, there's gray area in the laws, but that grown men have no business trying to pick up girls that young. They bang high schoolers. That's how it happened. That's how it's always been since the industrial revolution.

Advocating a right to fuck children isn't blackpilling, it's full on cockblocking everything and everyone related to the incel movement.

Sometimes I swear the nazis and pedos are LARPing here just to keep the incel name so bad nobody can ever actually ascend.

"14 year olds are attractive" is the new "let's gas the Jews and burn the niggers".

Extreme shit, holy fuck, better tone the fuck down.
You better knock it off with those naturally occurring sexual urges mister!
Sometimes I swear the nazis and pedos are LARPing here just to keep the incel name so bad nobody can ever actually ascend.

Nobody's going to "ascend" anyway. Being incel is not some temporary problem.

I never said that, you did.

I said, very clearly, there's gray area in the laws, but that grown men have no business trying to pick up girls that young. They bang high schoolers. That's how it happened. That's how it's always been since the industrial revolution.

Advocating a right to fuck children isn't blackpilling, it's full on cockblocking everything and everyone related to the incel movement.

"Grown men"

If a woman can take sex from an 18 year old, then she very well could take sex from a 25 year old. You're spreading bullshit and you know it. "18" is just an Amerimutt number.

Plus stop using the word "children." They are sexual beings and whores.

Also, as another user said, most of them actually engage in sex with older Chads.

Lol pedophiles kill yourselves pls

There should be absolutely NO pre-marital sex(completely forbidden under threat of death by stoning and crucifixion for offenders)

Age of consent should be about 15, with this in mind. You either marry the girl you want and THEN take her virginity and be with her for the rest of your life, or never. The world would be a much better place in this way, but everyone of course knows that these bitches will cheat so there will be a lot of stoning and crucifixion, perhaps some other fun things we could be doing to prevent these disloyal pieces of shit

Last edited:

There should be absolutely NO pre-martial sex(completely forbidden under threat of death by stoning and crucifixion for offenders)

Age of consent should be about 15, with this in mind. You either marry the girl you want and THEN take her virginity and be with her for the rest of your life, or never. The world would be a much better place in this way, but everyone of course knows that these bitches will cheat so there will be a lot of stoning and crucifixion, perhaps some other fun things we could be doing to prevent these disloyal pieces of shit
I agree with this, under the condition that we get to marry the JB forever ;)

There should be absolutely NO pre-marital sex(completely forbidden under threat of death by stoning and crucifixion for offenders)

I agree with this, under the condition that we get to marry the JB forever ;)
Male enforced monogamy is even cuckier than 15 AoC. A certain proportion of femoids will always be whores and there's no harm in married men fucking those on the sidelines if they want.

Enforcing male monogamy or celibacy through harsh penalties to transgressors serves no purpose at all. It's irrelevant, only women sexual preservation is relevant. Men don't even change physically through losing their virginities, women do. Physically and mentally, btw. Once she has tasted a certain amount of dicks, she is unable to ever become a good monogamous wife anymore.

13. 13-17 is a girl's prime IMO. We shouldn't be missing out on getting in the dating scene to them because they're "children," when they aren't children at all once they reach 13.

13. 13-17 is a girl's prime IMO. We shouldn't be missing out on getting in the dating scene to them because they're "children," when they aren't children at all once they reach 13.
At 13 the average girl here has already been fertile for 3-4 years, has tits, ass and the whole package, has had sex multiple times, etc.

JFL "They're innocent children" cucks. As a homage to @Ledgemund , Once they're lusting for Chad, my penis may be had.

At 13 the average girl here has already been fertile for 3-4 years, has tits, ass and the whole package, has had sex multiple times, etc.

JFL "They're innocent children" cucks. As a homage to @Ledgemund , Once they're lusting for Chad, my penis may be had.
I got featured on IT for saying that 13 year old women are sexual beings, and I'm right.

I vote puberty because different girls have puberty at different times and therefore it's not logical to just set it to one age

I got featured on IT for saying that 13 year old women are sexual beings, and I'm right.
They biologically are. Cum inside a pussy of a 13yo while she's ovulating and see what happens.

Cucks think their cuckoldry is above nature. And we are the delusional ones according to them.

Puberty.

When lifespans were shorter, 13 year olds were left alone... Apparently. According to cucktears. JFL.

I remember seeing all the girls in high school when I was 15, they were at prime time breeding age.
Any younger than 15 is too young imo

I remember seeing all the girls in high school when I was 15, they were at prime time breeding age.
Would you jail a 20 year old sub8 male for 20 years if he had a consensual relationship with a 13 year old developed female?

When I was in high school, girls were dating guys in their 20s. Just lol at delusional cucktears.

Would you jail a 20 year old sub8 male for 20 years if he had a consensual relationship with a 13 year old developed female?
No, It doesn't matter to me. Just myself personally wouldn't want a girl who is 13 years old, 15 years is good for me
When I was in high school, girls were dating guys in their 20s. Just lol at delusional cucktears.
yea, I can remember while sitting in class, overhearing the staceys talking about how college chad/tyrone is picking them up on their off period/after school. Even back then, before finding internet sites with others like me, I knew AWALT.

Am sure the FBI is watching this website be careful what u post we live in Dictatorship States USA

It's 16 in most of EU, I'd say 15 if we're stretching it.

This guy makes interesting videos on this topic

Whenever her father says it's okay.

depends how much of a financial drought their family is in. third world countries does the dowry stuff. sometimes the son-in-law takes charge in trying to look after his bride's family or some families would sell their daughters or whatever.

as soon as she starts puberty i guess, which would vary between any girls.

Have you ever considered the logistics of that. That "it would vary between girls". Do you want to have to go to court to get a girl declared "pubescent" in every case? Much more efficient to have a legally defined age. Its the same reason a lot of countries have freedom of speech. Otherwise we would have to go to court every day every time someone says something slightly edgy or controversial.

I think it should change depending on the age of your partner. I like the half+7 rule. So, it is ok for a 14 year old to do things with another 14 year old, but not older. A 15 year old with a 16 year old is ok, 16/18 is ok, 17/20 is ok, etc, and once you are 18 you can consent with anyone else 18+.

Last edited:
This guy makes interesting videos on this topic

I'm not for fucking literal (prepubescent) children being legal/acceptable, but you can't deny that guys has some serious balls to talk about it openly and showing his face. I think he's really suicidal, not even dumb people would do something like that without being willing to ruin their lives/die.

whatever age they start fucking earliest

Fesnails are too often conditioned for chad as teenagers.

I don’t bloody care. It’s not like it’d matter, since I won’t ever get to experience it.

As low as the average age of losing virginity is in the country. There is no point in sheltering "children" if they are already having sex

I'm not for fucking literal (prepubescent) children being legal/acceptable, but you can't deny that guys has some serious balls to talk about it openly and showing his face. I think he's really suicidal, not even dumb people would do something like that without being willing to ruin their lives/die.
He's kind of extreme, but you have to admire the he has courage. He's not really suicidal, he lives in a tribe somewhere in new zealand, and they have relaxed laws with the AoC, so he's probably fairly safe doing what he's doing.

He's kind of extreme, but you have to admire the he has courage. He's not really suicidal, he lives in a tribe somewhere in new zealand, and they have relaxed laws with the AoC, so he's probably fairly safe doing what he's doing.
That makes me feel better about him to be honest.
needs to be revamped
The incel overlord council has spoken, age of consent fixed at puberty worldwide tomorrow :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

To be fair it was a tie between that and 16, so since the average puberty age nowadays is something like 10, let's set it at 13.

Last edited:
There shouldn't be one. No government should be able to tell you who you should and shouldn't have sex with
This. At most her father should decide.
Everyone who voted 18+ should be banned for being female or CT nu-male.

Am sure the FBI is watching this website be careful what u post we live in Dictatorship States USA
This isn't even about pedophilia, just a discussion on different opinions regarding AOC. Obviously Amerimutts will label anyone who votes for an age under 18 as a pedophile.
This. At most her father should decide.
Everyone who voted 18+ should be banned for being female or CT nu-male.
Fuck the cucked government.

Everyone who voted for 16+ should question his cuckery.

Puberty for practical reasons.

At the end of the day Chad does not care about AoC, nor do the girls.

The age of consent should be whatever age her father determines the girl is ready to be married off. For some girls that might be 13, for some it might be 17, but the girl's father should be the one that decides when she is ready - not the government.