Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What Race are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-
I am a huwite guy with sadly a small percent of Indosemtic BTW (I guess I need to take a shower for my merchant and dunecoon blood)
  • Huwite master race: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe
  • (((Indosemtic))): the Middle East (i.e. West/Southwest Asia including Arabs, Assyrians, Jews, Kurds, Persians and Turks), North Africa (i.e. Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia) and Central Asia (i.e. Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan).
  • Negroid: A person having origins in any of the peoples of Sub-Saharan Africa, including the aboriginal Austronesian peoples of Madagascar.
  • Amerindian/Alaska Native: A person having indigenous origins in any of the Amerindian peoples of the Americas or the Eskimo–Aleut peoples of Arctic North America.
  • Asian: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the East Asia, South Asia or Southeast Asia - including the Austronesian aboriginal peoples of Brunei, East Timor, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan. (Persons with origins in any of the original peoples in Central Asia and West/Southwest Asia are classified as 'Indosemtic'.)
  • Pacific Islander: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Oceania comprising Australasia, Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia.]
  • Mongrel- mixed ancestry of two or more races.

I comprise of 3 different huwite subgroups. Aryan being the largest, then Celtic, then Meditteranean, then Slavic

Last edited:
I'm a Hafu fraud.

Asian, but a shitskinned one.

I’m nothing. Your body is just a vessel.Once you die, it won’t even matter.Race is cope.Death will claim you either way.

Last edited:
Indosemitic arab

I'm a Mexicancel

White aryan nordic

Whatever iberians are

white/asian race-mixed

Part of the white race, i.e. the race whose women will condemn them to extinction just for some BBC.
Well sorry, ethnics( I know there are not many and ethnic women are ugly) but we are going to take back our women.

Attachments

• ugly-indian.jpg
    ugly-indian.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 50
Mongrelized American white.

Mongrel
Asian/White

Definitely mongrel.Hispanic/mexican. I can grow a beard, have aeurobeak of a nose, probably from the small doses of arab blood that's within the Spaniard bloodline. Spaniards aren't even pureblood, getting raped by the arabs at some point in history when they were "visigoth" etc. My memory on spanish history has deteriorated.

Had a manlet white grandfather with blue eyes who probably mogged the shit out of his indian/frog looking neighbors. This is where I hoped to conquer a white foid to get my bloodline back on track when I was blue pilled.

Definitely mongrel.Hispanic/mexican. I can grow a beard, have aeurobeak of a nose, probably from the small doses of arab blood that's within the Spaniard bloodline. Spaniards aren't even pureblood, getting raped by the arabs at some point in history when they were "visigoth" etc. My memory on spanish history has deteriorated.

Had a manlet white grandfather with blue eyes who probably mogged the shit out of his indian/frog looking neighbors. This is where I hoped to conquer a white foid to get my bloodline back on track when I was blue pilled.
Eh. sorry if 20% or more of your blood is tainted you can't jump back in the White gene pool. We need to stay pure

Mostly white. 3/4 pure white and 1/4 Maltese which in itself is mostly (or entirely) white.

I identify as nigga

White American of Spanish and French descent.

White American of Spanish and French descent.
I hope France Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Andorra, Vatican City, San Marino, Gibraltar, Corsica, and Malta unites and forms another Roman empire.

I consider myself white because I feel I look italian, and my mothers side is italian, but on my fathers side I do have south american roots, unfortunately

I consider myself white because I feel I look italian, and my mothers side is italian, but on my fathers side I do have south american roots, unfortunately
Like mestizo or Castizo(a rarity but they exist such as South Brazil)

I hope France Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Andorra, Vatican City, San Marino, Gibraltar, Corsica, and Malta unites and forms another Roman empire.

You seem like a racistcel OP, but your songs are cool i give you that. '' My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo''
1433787418061.jpg

Mogrel(med, Jew, Turkish)

You seem like a racistcel OP, but your songs are cool i give you that. '' My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo''
1433787418061.jpg
I am racist. I was banned on the Daily Stormer for being too extreme

nah, romans are invaders and forced their culture onto the aboriginal ones
if anything and according to my region, i would go for a pan-celtic federation

You are not pure white and racist against non whites....makes perfect sense.

No when did I ever say anything against my group
I am saying you are racist against any other race expect whites, when you are not even pure white yourself. (according to what you've said)

I am saying you are racist against any other race expect whites, when you are not even pure white yourself. (according to what you've said)
sorry, I misread. I need to put my glasses back on. I am white enough to be a WN(80%). I am 99.3% White

how racist? like hate and want the genocide/enslavement of all races besides white?

its ok you can say it on here (or at least i think)

Last edited:
1/2 White + 1/2 Indo-Semitic.

Half asian half white but look 100% rice

I’m nothing. Your body is just a vessel.Once you die, it won’t even matter.Race is cope.Death will claim you either way.
Pretentious

Status
Not open for further replies.