Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What Race are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re irrelevant. You could die tomorrow and no one would give af. You aren’t the first human to walk this earth nor would you be the last. If you died tomorrow it would affect no one except family members and friends . The rest of the world would go on as normal no one will remember you 100 years from now. Your race is irrelevant to anything, your childish response is telling of your worldview. Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

I am a huwite guy with sadly a small percent of Indosemtic BTW (I guess I need to take a shower for my merchant and dunecoon blood)

lol, so you're a Nazi who is partly Jewish?
:feelsautistic:

I'm a sand nigger from Egypt, most subhuman people apart from Australian aboriginals.

I'm polish and ukrainian descendant so Im ethnic

I'm polish and ukrainian descendant so Im ethnic

JFL at white people always trying to convince others that they aren't actually, white while non-white people always try to convince others that they or their ancestors or the ancestor of their people was actually white.

Eh. sorry if 20% or more of your blood is tainted you can't jump back in the White gene pool. We need to stay pure
Sure i can. I have cousins and 2nd cousins where both parents are brown/tan and they still came out white.

A white foid increases my offspring's chances tenfold.

You’re irrelevant. You could die tomorrow and no one would give af. You aren’t the first human to walk this earth nor would you be the last. If you died tomorrow it would affect no one except family members and friends . The rest of the world would go on as normal no one will remember you 100 years from now. Your race is irrelevant to anything, your childish response is telling of your worldview. Go back to the hole you crawled out of.
You're the one being childish. While what you say has truth to it (some, I disagree mostly but it would take too much time to get into it), there's no point in saying it at all because you come across as a middle schooler who watched a few basic Youtube presentations on atheism and think you've discovered some deep truths about the universe. Very cringey. I was enjoying our little one word at a time game though.

599 Years of documented Danish heraldry according to my Grandfather. 1/16th Shipwrecked Spanish Jew.

You're the one being childish. While what you say has truth to it (some, I disagree mostly but it would take too much time to get into it), there's no point in saying it at all because you come across as a middle schooler who watched a few basic Youtube presentations on atheism and think you've discovered some deep truths about the universe. Very cringey. I was enjoying our little one word at a time game though.
Grow up kid , this is the real world get with the program.

Slavic/German

white - north atlantid phenotype

Grandaddy was a white guy and my grandma was black/indian.

I know for a fact you have no life experience beyond the four walls of your room.Their are a lot of things you can learn. Keep lurking newcel.

Proud to be white

I know for a fact you have no life experience beyond the four walls of your room.Their are a lot of things you can learn. Keep lurking newcel.
Ouch you really know how to hurt a guy from behind a screen dontcha. Pathetic.
Also not an argument btw.

Last edited:
What's it to you, FBI?

Ouch you really know how to hurt a guy from behind a screen dontcha. Pathetic.
Also not an argument btw.

I know for a fact by your response your young,or haven't mentally matured yet. Just by that,i can see you have no real argument.You have nothing of value to say because you have nothing to say.No one cares what you do and dont believe in,if you dont like it then leave.

European white

Attachments

• 300px-Niggersjews.jpg
    300px-Niggersjews.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 66
I know for a fact by your response your young,or haven't mentally matured yet. Just by that,i can see you have no real argument.You have nothing of value to say because you have nothing to say.No one cares what you do and dont believe in,if you dont like it then leave.
You're just saying the same thing again with different wording. If this ego protecting onslaught of condescension is your thing then it's all cool. Doesn't effect me as much as you might think it does. I just thought we were having a little connection with the one word conversation thing. Thought maybe we could be buddies. Too bad. Peace.

You're just saying the same thing again with different wording. If this ego protecting onslaught of condescension is your thing then it's all cool. Doesn't effect me as much as you might think it does. I just thought we were having a little connection with the one word conversation thing. Thought maybe we could be buddies. Too bad. Peace.
:soy::soy::what: troll

White, germanic.

Black, native american mixed phenotype

Last edited:
german white but 5'6 manlet feelsbadman :feelsbadman:

1/3 Iberian/Italian/Greece
1/3 Berber
1/3 Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.