Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percentage of "Gay" Men do you think are just FAILED Straight Men?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Obviously the overly prissy and cofifed gay dudes were "born that way." But what about the rest? Gaycels?

Can bad genes + bad luck with women turn a man GAY? I think so.
1. I can see how constant rejection could cause such a degree of loneliness that it turns you into a faggot.
2. Gay men of all attractiveness levels are promiscuous and so you're bound to get laid.
3. Also spending the rest of your life with a man might not be so bad...at least you'll have someone willing to be Player 2 in a video game that isn't just pretending to like video games (unlike 100% of female gamers who only play video games for attention - "omgZ a female gam3r").
4. If you need to actually build something or do manual labor, he can help you. A femoid would just stand and watch while you life heavy stuff and if you asked her to help not only would she belittle your masculinity, but she would give you lip about having to do any amount of work.

What percentage of gay men do you think are just failed straight men?

I think it's probably a relatively small percentage, like 20% of all gay men are actually straight men who tried be straight and just could not make it work. But they don't want to die sexless and/or alone and so they settle for men.

majority of gays are macho men who get hard dicks over bullshit like guns and hiking

if anyone is "failed straight men" its the "prissy coiffed" gay dudes.

this is reality, most gays arent flamers.

<1, how can a guy suck dick just coz he can't get pussy

maybe probably will start to happen to curryland and china because of all the sub5 men there

I think many gays are coping. They either had a traumatic experience with the opposite sex, or they know it's over for them. It's like how many guys develop a cuck fetish. Their brains rewire to adapt to their fate.

The same people who claim all gays are born that way, come from the same vein as those now claiming there are 100 genders. Anything to make these copers feel better.

Most bi guys inevitably focus on gay men because of hypergamy and societies unrealistic standards for men.

I would say it's 100%.

Homosexuality is a meme, except someone is congenitally and physically transsexual.

majority of gays are macho men who get hard dicks over bullshit like guns and hiking

I could definitely be biased because I only see urban gays and they're mostly SJW feminine types who wear their sexual orientation on their sleeve.

Could be that gays outside of the cities are a bit less deviant, but the ones in my city always make a spectacle of themselves just walking down the street. I've met a fair amount of gay men in my city, and they've been huge flamers, but overall nice guys and they're technically not competing for girls, so they make for honest/loyal friends. Definitely wouldn't mind meeting more conservative gays, but they just don't exist in NYC.

I think most men who are gay were born that way and didn't choose it out of necessity.

Depending on where you live, I think it's a lot harder to be gay than to be straight to where you wouldn't actively choose it.

Obviously the overly prissy and cofifed gay dudes were "born that way." But what about the rest? Gaycels?

1. I can see how constant rejection could cause such a degree of loneliness that it turns you into a faggot.
2. Gay men of all attractiveness levels are promiscuous and so you're bound to get laid.
3. Also spending the rest of your life with a man might not be so bad...at least you'll have someone willing to be Player 2 in a video game that isn't just pretending to like video games (unlike 100% of female gamers who only play video games for attention - "omgZ a female gam3r").
4. If you need to actually build something or do manual labor, he can help you. A femoid would just stand and watch while you life heavy stuff and if you asked her to help not only would she belittle your masculinity, but she would give you lip about having to do any amount of work.

I think it's probably a relatively small percentage, like 20% of all gay men are actually straight men who tried be straight and just could not make it work. But they don't want to die sexless and/or alone and so they settle for men.
the feminine subs are the failed men.

Homosexuality is a disease.

I would say it's 100%.

Homosexuality is a meme, except someone is congenitally and physically transsexual.
>Congentially transsexual.
Do u believe in the I'm a boy in a girl body meme?

i can't imagine being so sexually deprived that i'd resort to chugging dicks. if that day comes please shoot me

I think many gays are coping. They either had a traumatic experience with the opposite sex, or they know it's over for them. It's like how many guys develop a cuck fetish. Their brains rewire to adapt to their fate.

The same people who claim all gays are born that way, come from the same vein as those now claiming there are 100 genders. Anything to make these copers feel better.

You are an sjw bro

Why would a man who hates olives start eating them because he cant get avacado?

no, men who are gay are not into women and straight men are not into men

men who cant get laid go without they dont turn gay

The below average and absolutely ugly ones

>Congentially transsexual.
Do u believe in the I'm a boy in a girl body meme?

No I was talking about people born with half-vagina/half-dick and boobs.

Quite a lot. That OR MGTOW.

Just I like I would say that near enough 100% or Lesbian Feminists are all failed straight women suffering from hormonal imbalances, angry at the "Patriarchy objectifying them" aka telling them they are under a 4 on the SMV scale & now BSing that they are "Political Lesbians" & "WGTOW" on the "Isle of Lesbos".

Occasionally you'll have a couple of Lesbian LARPers [Live Action Role Playing] Misery genre Actresses playing the part of "Sex Trade Survivor" to buffer or attempt to buffer up their own SMV but then again they're easy to spot because they're most likely the Land Whales that got up from the Sea & made their way in land. Picture "Ursula" from the Little Mermaid.

These are the "ladies" or scum I call "Radfemincels".

Problem is. These Radfemincel Ursulas came across some bad/hard/smart ass Shit posting & shit lording Mofo Quasimodo Morlocks (I have really no desire to eat anyone btw just live amongst them on the surface without being driven into my underground caves) aka Us.

one-hundred-706878_960_720.jpg

about 80-90% of them. The rise of feminism and female slut culture caused huge increase of faggotry. Fifty years ago there were way less faggots than today. Coincidence?dont think so

Like 20% of fags, 100% of bisexuals.

See bi's who "purely by chance" settle with a woman in the end and insist how "there's really no difference" between her fertile vagina and a man's poz asshole, things just "happened this way in the end".