Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is it with men playing as female characters?

Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
They are basically crossdressing which means they are gay.
Some use the excuse "I want to look at a womans ass and not a mans ass", in most games nowadays men were coats/capes anyways.
Even if they don't why would you stare at his ass, are you retarded?

Imo playing as foid character = crossdressing/wanting to be a foid = gay

Unless it is something like old Tomb Raider games from the PSone ps2, Blood Rayne or Nier Automata. These games are at least good at what they do.

I dont care about the rest.

In Pokémon Gen 3, May looks way better than Brandon. Hate that faggot and his silly hat.

gay nigga pipeline
anyone playing as a foid in game is a closet troon
ive seen this happen well over a dozen times in an online roleplaying community
they first played as men, then tried as a woman, then they changed their profile pic, then their mannerisms, stopped being funny, got mad at stuff we'd say, adopted leftist ideologies, then eventually trooned out
many such cases

The same reason why have anime foid avi or stick the anime posters to the wall, because they like the character

stopped being funny, got mad at stuff
This part is true, I notice men with foid avi or even anime foid avi on the internet are more "serious" and become gradually more foid-like in their mannerisms (more attention seeking, less male humor, acting emotional and having pissy tantrums). Its a sub counscious thing

Because feminine looks are more powerful and evoke lust.

This part is true, I notice men with foid avi or even anime foid avi on the internet are more "serious" and become gradually more foid-like in their mannerisms (more attention seeking, less male humor, acting emotional and having pissy tantrums). Its a sub counscious thing
yes, and unfortunately the masses always tend to flock to protect then
no, i won't support you pretending to be a woman and wear panties and want to suck cock
literally spent hundreds of hours in voice chat with some of these people without a filter and laughing like regular bros, then left unattended for a year they trooned out but now i am the bad guy for not being "nice" and everyone hates me now

Some use the excuse "I want to look at a womans ass and not a mans ass", in most games nowadays men were coats/capes anyways.

It depends on the camera angle, I’m not going to have a man’s ass in front of my face for hours that’s gay as fuck.

I hate female leads in games and movies. You have to be completely emasculated to want that shit. I say to hell with it!

Alotta these people ended up becoming trannies later in life :lul:

Because feminine looks are more powerful and evoke lust.
This, despite it being a perversion in the sense that in a more natural world it's a man's physique that would evoke strength and power, not some foid. This is basically what the now disappeared blackpill youtuber Travis Blackpill was saying: "The female ass replaced the bicep as the symbol of power".

Playing as female characters (and sexualizing them as coomers often do) is a subtle form of female worship that resonates with our neo-matriarcal society at large.

Thank you for this topic OP

This is something I’ve always found incredibly disturbing and all the copes associated with it are extremely cringe

I hate female leads in games and movies. You have to be completely emasculated to want that shit. I say to hell with it!

Spot on,
Same thing

gay nigga pipeline
anyone playing as a foid in game is a closet troon
ive seen this happen well over a dozen times in an online roleplaying community
they first played as men, then tried as a woman, then they changed their profile pic, then their mannerisms, stopped being funny, got mad at stuff we'd say, adopted leftist ideologies, then eventually trooned out
many such cases

100% facts

I can’t watch a let’s play or a steamer anymore without these fucking faggots playing female characters

This is infuriating tbh

Look at any top streamer playing g cyberpunk2077

100% of the time these fags are playing a female

I can’t watch a let’s play or a steamer anymore without these fucking faggots playing female characters

This is infuriating tbh

Total female worship.

This, despite it being a perversion in the sense that in a more natural world it's a man's physique that would evoke strength and power, not some foid. This is basically what the now disappeared blackpill youtuber Travis Blackpill was saying: "The female ass replaced the bicep as the symbol of power".

Playing as female characters (and sexualizing them as coomers often do) is a subtle form of female worship that resonates with our neo-matriarcal society at large.
I think we are on the same page.

What I meant was feminine looks have great power in society. Power enough such that humans looking feminine never have to work, and collect orbiters and validation like Saturn collects asteroids. This is an exaggeration, but with an OnlyFans, I don't think it's even so far from the truth. (5B was spent on OF reported by the company, and it's same to presume that 99.99% of that expenditure was leaving low-SMV male wallets.)

Feminine looks absolve guilt and wrongdoings, too (search for women-are-wonderful effect, but I call it female halo). Feminine looks portray innocence, which is why women can summon a lynch mob instantly by crying that a man might have raped her (UVC 2012 Rape accusations), which is why the trend is for the mother to be given child custody in divorce courts.

I'm not even so concerned with sex. The brutal part of this blackpill is power and who has it, in relationships, in community, in social situations.

I sometimes imagine what it must be like being able to exert this much power over fleets of men. All a woman has to do is show a little of her panty-loon and you can make them build you a Arc or construct a human bridge out of their interlocking bodies. See the link bellow.

It's fucking ridiculous, but this is reality and it will never change. I gotta man up and bite a bullet.

Not even stacy-tier.

I think we are on the same page.

What I meant was feminine looks have great power in society. Power enough such that humans looking feminine never have to work, and collect orbiters and validation like Saturn collects asteroids. This is an exaggeration, but with an OnlyFans, I don't think it's even so far from the truth. (5B was spent on OF reported by the company, and it's same to presume that 99.99% of that expenditure was leaving low-SMV male wallets.)

Feminine looks absolve guilt and wrongdoings, too (search for women-are-wonderful effect, but I call it female halo). Feminine looks portray innocence, which is why women can summon a lynch mob instantly by crying that a man might have raped her (UVC 2012 Rape accusations), which is why the trend is for the mother to be given child custody in divorce courts.

I'm not even so concerned with sex. The brutal part of this blackpill is power and who has it, in relationships, in community, in social situations.

I sometimes imagine what it must be like being able to exert this much power over fleets of men. All a woman has to do is show a little of her panty-loon and you can make them build you a Arc or construct a human bridge out of their interlocking bodies. See the link bellow.

It's fucking ridiculous, but this is reality and it will never change. I gotta man up and bite a bullet.

This post deserves to be stickied

Just say you like staring at man ass fag. I would rather see breasts and skimpy outfits then macho manly shit that I see everywhere

@sultryloser Yeah i got what you meant by powerful. I guess i was thinking about the fact that even in a martial context, let's say in a game like Skyrim, soys still go for the foid esthetic despite being biological males. Just shows how this hypersexuality and female worship (they go in pair in the coomer's brain) transcend (to not say degrade) traditional masculine ideals on a subconscious level. The power you described is making the male, on a symbolic level, totally useless, the male bicep is dwarfed by the foid's ass even in what is a naturally masculine domain like war and combat.

An interesting observation too is that modders barely make armors/clothes/skins for males... like 90% of them are for female characters and something that drew my attention too is that at least 50% of the sexual mods (like skimpy clothes etc) are actually made by biological foids, another example of their tendency to auto sexualization and female-centrism. But the males are ensnared and do the same shit.

I think it's cringe as fuck and if i can create a character I'm naturally inclined to do a tall buff Chad motherfucker Just like the historical depictions of medieval knights.

Just say you like staring at man ass fag. I would rather see breasts and skimpy outfits then macho manly shit that I see everywhere
Cringe foid worshiper with the classic "you're gay :soy:"

I’d rather stare at a girls ass and tits than a mans ass

Valorant is the gayest shit ever. I wish they had only male characters then it would actually be a fun game.

Valorant is the gayest shit ever. I wish they had only male characters then it would actually be a fun game.

Have you seen Apex legend ???

80% of the roaster is made of fat dark skinned females

@sultryloser Yeah i got what you meant by powerful. I guess i was thinking about the fact that even in a martial context, let's say in a game like Skyrim, soys still go for the foid esthetic despite being biological males. Just shows how this hypersexuality and female worship (they go in pair in the coomer's brain) transcend (to not say degrade) traditional masculine ideals on a subconscious level. The power you described is making the male, on a symbolic level, totally useless, the male bicep is dwarfed by the foid's ass even in what is a naturally masculine domain like war and combat.

An interesting observation too is that modders barely make armors/clothes/skins for males... like 90% of them are for female characters and something that drew my attention too is that at least 50% of the sexual mods (like skimpy clothes etc) are actually made by biological foids, another example of their tendency to auto sexualization and female-centrism. But the males are ensnared and do the same shit.

I think it's cringe as fuck and if i can create a character I'm naturally inclined to do a tall buff Chad motherfucker Just like the historical depictions of medieval knights.

high IQ post

This is infuriating tbh

Those streamers are cucks Bro. A man playing as a woman? It's bullshit!

I enjoyed reading this Bro. Based as fuck!

It gives halo effect and other players are more likely to help players with female characters

It depends on the camera angle, I’m not going to have a man’s ass in front of my face for hours that’s gay as fuck.
The excuse of every homosexual

It’s early symptoms of troon tendencies

Female characters have smaller hitboxes

Users who are viewing this thread

• Roscomnadzor
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back