Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bitches think all men can do is rape, hahaha

Blah, blah, blah making excuses. You seem to have convinced yourself that there's no use trying anyway or you are scared shitless of talking to bitches, because you still have hope at the back of your head that you might have a chance and you don't wanna blow it.
Well, I bit the bullet and tried and that's how I figured out where I stand.
I had the balls to put blackpill to practice.
And we didn't? We tried, and we were rejected; you're not the ugly fucking person on this site, for God's sake. GrAY.

I'm just pointing out that some of us never had a chance due to our looks and our mental state of being fucked by all our peers and family. Negative reinforcement is what it sounds like, you don't get accepted by society, and people treat you like shit. Your confidence is not nonexistent, and you become an anxiety-ridden mess atop your autism.
There is no hope for guys like us; we have just accepted that we will be alone until the end of our days and will NEETmaxx or become hermits or such. There is no point in trying when you know what the result will be.

https://incels.is/threads/my-year-of-normalfagmaxxing.394743/ Is a good post about this topic.

And we didn't? We tried, and we were rejected; you're not the ugly fucking person on this site, for God's sake. GrAY.

I'm just pointing out that some of us never had a chance due to our looks and our mental state of being fucked by all our peers and family. Negative reinforcement is what it sounds like, you don't get accepted by society, and people treat you like shit. Your confidence is not nonexistent, and you become an anxiety-ridden mess atop your autism.
There is no hope for guys like us; we have just accepted that we will be alone until the end of our days and will NEETmaxx or become hermits or such. There is no point in trying when you know what the result will be.

https://incels.is/threads/my-year-of-normalfagmaxxing.394743/ Is a good post about this topic.
That's fair.

That's fair.
Very well, then the discussion is closed. I didn't mean any hard feelings or anything of the sort. I just wanted to point out the flaws of your argument for improvement. We have, but it didn't matter. Women don't care, and frankly, men/society doesn't care either. It's brutal, but that's the blackpill. Brutal truth.

actually tried interacting with them.
you're 100% from IT. You try to help us, but there is no hope. You talk as if you knew everyone of us. Many of us are decent men who have tried talking to females, some even many times, but guess what. I've talked to many females, was kind to them, respected them, talked friendly to them, times and times again, only to get rejected and to later find out she has animal sex with an brutal, cold, agressive alpha male who disrespects her. This is the truth about females, they're primitive, vulgar sluts, bitches in heat who's ovaries go on fire whenever they see brutal alpha ape men who can properly fuck their holes and put them in their place. It never began for decent, friendly males.

you're 100% from IT. You try to help us, but there is no hope. You talk as if you knew everyone of us. Many of us are decent men who have tried talking to females, some even many times, but guess what. I've talked to many females, was kind to them, respected them, talked friendly to them, times and times again, only to get rejected and to later find out she has animal sex with an brutal, cold, agressive alpha male who disrespects her. This is the truth about females, they're primitive, vulgar sluts, bitches in heat who's ovaries go on fire whenever they see brutal alpha ape men who can properly fuck their holes and put them in their place. It never began for decent, friendly males.
I am not a foid or an ITcuck (although they all are unfuckable, despite their stories).
When you go outside and watch people, do all men in relationships seem tall and aggressive?

Foids are just schizos nowadays, their brain has been fried by feminism. They see rapists on every street corner just how schizos see Jews or "The Free Masons" everywhere.

Get over yourself! Most foids are unattractive anyways the only one that could rape you is someone blackout drunk.

When you go outside and watch people, do all men in relationships seem tall and aggressive?
Most do, especially those with hot, young female partners, and if not, they're overly confident.

Whores complain that they are at constant risk of getting assaulted. For them it's as if men have nothing else to do but rape and kill them, omegalulz.
Men don't have to go school or work, they aren't stressed out about family affairs, this worlds ailments, NNOOOO, all we care about is getting our rape quota right for the day. A man who is not a Chad looked at me, baaahhh I'm ssooooo scared.
Stupid, paranoid cunts. Hope your wishes come true and you get brutalized as much as you claim you do.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
true tho

rape is love rape is life

It'd be cool if that were the case in Minecraft but foids really just jerk themselves off on how much of a victim society can possibly see themselves as. Wealthy suburban white women claim all the time how scared they feel walking alone at night. Bro... you guys are like the safest demographic in the country, shut the fuck up you stupid cunts.

Maybe if you were capable of talking to anyone, you'd get some fakecels, huh?!
maybe if you get ridda dat yee yee asss haircut youd get some fakecelss on yo dickk

send nudes listen GIF
Slutty Misty 01 464x626

Typical GrAYniggER behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back