Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What matters more height or looks?

N

norm

Greycel
Ive seen many redpillers say that height doesn't matter (it does) and they also say that you just need to improve your face to get foids which is sort of true. So what do you guys think height or face?

Your join date

height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> face
you will see tall guys always with gfs even if they're ugly facially but you will never see ugly shortcels with gfs.
height is masculinity and masculinity is the biggest factor of attraction a man can have

Face but only by a bit. Id say its like a 40/60 split

Lurk more GrAY, you'll find several answers. There is the blackpill, and that's it. Take your redpill pua dogshit and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Lurk more GrAY, you'll find several answers. There is the blackpill, and that's it. Take your redpill pua dogshit and stick it where the sun don't shine.
im not even redpilled also im 5'6 so its over for me

I've seen this question more than I've seen most family members

JoinedJun 4, 2023Posts5

you will see tall guys always with gfs even if they're ugly facially but you will never see ugly shortcels with gfs.
height is masculinity and masculinity is the biggest factor of attraction a man can have
this so much being tall is everything it even betters your life outside of dating

It depends on the individual foid

At 5'10 the good looking pretty boy will take all the pussy, shieet even at 5'9 the pretty fuck boy will take all the taller dudes foids, shieeeet even at 5'8 a pretty fuck boy can still score with some foids

below 5'8 / 5'9 even if dude is top model tier good looking its still over with 75% of foids, this is where the struggle begins and many dont ascend these days. Below 5'6 / 5'7 its truelly over in the West

below 5'10 / 5'9 and not pretty boy? the ugly taller dudes will take the foids i.e they get first picks and who said they give a damn about sharing with you or leaving scraps as if its caring.

Last edited:
At 5'10 the good looking pretty boy will take all the pussy, shieet even at 5'9 the pretty fuck boy will take all the taller dudes foids, shieeeet even at 5'8 a pretty fuck boy can still score with some foids

below 5'8 / 5'9 even if dude is top model tier good looking its still over with 75% of foids, this is where the struggle begins and many dont ascend these days. Below 5'6 / 5'7 its truelly over in the West

below 5'10 / 5'9 and not pretty boy? the ugly taller dudes will take the foids i.e they get first picks and who said they give a damn about sharing with you or leaving scraps as if its caring.
im 5'6 its over for me

whats wrong with me posting also yeah im new
It's not that you're new and posting. It's that you're behaving exactly like a GrAY usually does: either saying dumb shit from a place of ignorance and not reading things like the incel wiki, or posting something that could easily be found by a search.

You are being the example of a stereotypical GrAYfag when you ask a question like this.

Ive seen many redpillers say that height doesn't matter (it does) and they also say that you just need to improve your face to get foids which is sort of true. So what do you guys think height or face?
Height.You have to be at least taller than the women.Its a must for 99% of women.

Face it's something that comes after she agrees with your height.Height is the first thing a women notices after seeing you.If you are as tall as Danny de Vito you can look like Brad Pitt nothing matters.

It's not that you're new and posting. It's that you're behaving exactly like a GrAY usually does: either saying dumb shit from a place of ignorance and not reading things like the incel wiki, or posting something that could easily be found by a search.

You are being the example of a stereotypical GrAYfag when you ask a question like this.
oh ok thanks for the advice

I remember getting some mild attention from them in 6th grade just for being taller than most people, which promptly ended when everyone else caught up to me. I was never gl facially.

I think height cause it gives more manly form but a guy with 5 face and over 6 feet then it's easy for him to get a date but if someone who has 8 face and 5'6 it's still easy for him but imo both are important but I belive it's 51% to height and 49% to face. If you have none then go for
statusmaxxing