Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s the minimum height and looks level to get women?

:yes:

Where the fuck do you live ? Unless you're in the midwest 6'0 is average, and you don't need to be average height.
You can even be shorter than the woman if you have other things to offer.
Height is really not that important as long as you're not a dwarf UNLESS your only vector of meeting women are dating apps

No amount of blackpill tiktok videos will change real world attraction.
Around 5 foot 9 is the average where i live these guy wants to make up excuses as to why hes an incel

Around 5 foot 9 is the average where i live these guy wants to make up excuses as to why hes an incel
Average zoomer male height is 6'0 where I live but I've seen a man my height (5'4) easily get gfs because he has a good face and he's neurotypical.
Being able to pass as NT is by far the most important thing.

I don’t take any “incel.” Seriously unless he actually has experience of being rejected and mocked for his looks like me. If you never approached you’re a volcel end of story.

i make no excuses man. I get mogged and that's why I'm an incel.

Height = 5´9 barefoot
Face = Strong MTN, leaning towards HTN territory.

Even if you are 5'0, if you're a very attractive femboy you can find a girl who's around your height or slightly taller and who's into that.
I doubt any girls are actually into femboys. And if anything she will be the one to fuck you

no. Average height doesn't cut it. Above average height + average face is needed to lose virginity
keep coping bro, not my problem

I doubt any girls are actually into femboys. And if anything she will be the one to fuck you
You'll never be as good as chad obviously but I think you could find some who just find them cute or who are scared of masculine men.
Pegging is something I read about on the internet but can't actually believe is real.

You'll never be as good as chad obviously but I think you could find some who just find them cute or who are scared of masculine men.
Pegging is something I read about on the internet but can't actually believe is real.
And where would you find these girls ? these girls you describe sound very niche and very specific

Lol that’s the problem with this website normal looking guys saying shit like you have to be 6”0 Chadlite. Wasting their youth away. When people say shit like that it automatically screams failed normie.

And where would you find these girls ? these girls you describe sound very niche and very specific
You would have to be lucky enough to meet one in real life.
Maybe you can find some online if you play MMOs or are part of some niche or female-oriented communities.

I'm not coping bro. I'm speaking from real life exprerience.

I'm not coping bro. I'm speaking from real life exprerience.
Height will be the deciding factor if your face is mid and you are not entirely NT.
Some incels would not be incels if they were taller.
But being short does not automatically make you an incel.

Lol that’s the problem with this website normal looking guys saying shit like you have to be 6”0 Chadlite. Wasting their youth away. When people say shit like that it automatically screams failed normie.
you're a grecey man. I know what im talking about and i wouldn't be here if i was a normie. Nobody decides to waste their youths as if it was a choice.

you're a grecey man. I know what im talking about and i wouldn't be here if i was a normie. Nobody decides to waste their youths as if it was a choice.
You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about saying 6”0 Chadlite is minimum.

But being short does not automatically make you an incel.
This applies only if you're face is good or you get extrmely lucky otherwise you're automatically disqualified and no amount of NT-ness will overcome this, unfortunately.

I agree about the height but when did i mention chadlite ?
Mixed it up with another guy saying 6”0 Chadlite but still you said 6”3 is minimum which is not reality at all. Go to a club most men are 5”8 to 6”0 range.

This applies only if you're face is good or you get extrmely lucky otherwise you're automatically disqualified and no amount of NT-ness will overcome this, unfortunately.
Short and plain-face and can still become an oofy doofy, but incel is better than that tbh (unless he thug maxxes or has status)

But we literally agree bro. Short doesn't automatically make you incel as long as your face is good enough. So you don't NEED to be tall. Of course being tall helps tho.

I don't care about old farts. Most young guys are around 6'0-6'2 and college athletes are around 6'4-6'5.
Idk what college you go to. 6”2 in itself is rare my friend who’s 6”2 height mogs 95% of guys when we go out.

Depends how good your face is.
Even if you are 5'0, if you're a very attractive femboy you can find a girl who's around your height or slightly taller and who's into that.
After twink death your life is over however

If you have a chadlite face the minimum height is around 5'3 or the average height of a woman. It's salvageable if you're the height of a woman as long as you're still in the "normal human" range.

If you are non-NT none of what I just said applies, and it's over unless you're a tall 8/10 mogger.
Joined Apr 15, 2024

6ft + 7/10 (or be a nigger) in the west

he should've never mentioned 5'0 femboy
Go reread my post.
Did I say it's ideal ?
No. I simply said that it isn't over. If you are lucky you CAN find someone who is into that or who doesn't have a problem with it.
As long as you have some redeeming qualities and no debilitating flaws you can make it.

Go reread my post.
Did I say it's ideal ?
No. I simply said that it isn't over. If you are lucky you CAN find someone who is into that or who doesn't have a problem with it.
As long as you have some redeeming qualities and no debilitating flaws you can make it.
ok...

A lot of basement dweller autists think it’s over if you don’t look like o pry which is not the case whatsoever. What do you think is the minimum looks threshold and height to pull. Once you meet the minimum looks threshold it’s about game. That’s why there’s a bunch of autists on looksmax lamenting and they’re high tier normie they’re just autistic and rot in their room. If you go to a club in my experience minimum height of 5”9 and mid tier normie face gets the job done if you have friends around you and aren’t an outcast.
If you are alone, I believe the minimum threshold is 1.80 cm 5’ 11” with at least a 6/10 face OR 1.90 cm with at least 5/10 face. If you are with friends, then I believe your experience is the usual.

If you are alone, I believe the minimum threshold is 1.80 cm 5’ 11” with at least a 6/10 face OR 1.90 cm with at least 5/10 face. If you are with friends, then I believe your experience is the usual.
This. For a below average height, you will need an above average face, like 6/10 to compensate.

Under 5”9 below mid tier normie face= over. You could get away with 5”7 if you are high tier normie facially.

You would have to be lucky enough to meet one in real life.
Maybe you can find some online if you play MMOs or are part of some niche or female-oriented communities.
Since i am a non NT fag with no social circle, the chances of meeting a foid like this is extremely unlikelly. Guess its over

no.It's not cope. Why you sayying that?
Maybe the cultures we live in are a bit different. It's possible that height is more important where you live than where I live.
As I said before, I have seen ugly, below average height zoomers get a gf just because they are NT.

Since i am a non NT fag with no social circle, the chances of meeting a foid like this is extremely unlikelly. Guess its over
It would be difficult if you have absolutely no interest in the topic, but you can still try joining some mostly female online spaces.
Otherwise I'm afraid it is over unless you get extremely lucky or become more NT.