Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s the minimum height and looks level to get women?

Maybe the cultures we live in are a bit different. It's possible that height is more important where you live than where I live.
As I said before, I have seen ugly, below average height zoomers get a gf just because they are NT.
dnr

Maybe the cultures we live in are a bit different. It's possible that height is more important where you live than where I live.
As I said before, I have seen ugly, below average height zoomers get a gf just because they are NT.
These guys are outliers bro. Human nature is universal.

k

These guys are outliers bro. Human nature is universal.
I disagree that they're outliers. Although I dislike being repetitive: keep coping.

examples ?
They're probably full of trannies now but artsy subreddits/discords are an example. I never looked in depth into female spaces so I don't know any specific websites but the idea is just to meet enough so that you have a chance to get lucky and find one who is ok with you.
I will let you know if I come up with other more specific communities.

What about geomaxxing ? Is that not an option for you or do you dislike the idea ?

They're probably full of trannies now but artsy subreddits/discords are an example. I never looked in depth into female spaces so I don't know any specific websites but the idea is just to meet enough so that you have a chance to get lucky and find one who is ok with you.
I will let you know if I come up with other more specific communities.
would be nice
What about geomaxxing ? Is that not an option for you or do you dislike the idea ?
I considered it but i see little point in doing so. Im turbo manlet (5"6ft) and non NT, which means ill get mogged into oblivion by other geomaxxers

I considered it but i see little point in doing so. Im turbo manlet (5"6ft) and non NT, which means ill get mogged into oblivion by other geomaxxers
I'm 5'4 so you mog me :lul:

It depends what you want. If you go to the Philipines for casual sex yeah you will get mogged, but you could still get an LTR (not long distance obviously that's cucked, but if you get married you can bring her back to where you live or stay over there if you have enough money), especially if you go to a more obscure country.

Personally I'm probably going to go to India/Pakistan/Bangladesh to arrange a marriage when I can.

5/10 and 6ft at least, average height isn't really enough anymore. All the couples I see when I wageslave, the bf is usually at or over 6ft.

I'm 5'4 so you mog me :lul:

It depends what you want. If you go to the Philipines for casual sex yeah you will get mogged, but you could still get an LTR (not long distance obviously that's cucked, but if you get married you can bring her back to where you live or stay over there if you have enough money), especially if you go to a more obscure country.

Personally I'm probably going to go to India/Pakistan/Bangladesh to arrange a marriage when I can.
If i ever do ascend i would only want a relationship because marriage nowadays has no benefits as a man and you can easily get divorceraped

I don’t take any “incel.” Seriously unless he actually has experience of being rejected and mocked for his looks like me. If you never approached you’re a volcel end of story.
thats me. messaged many ugly-average looking foids and one messaged me basically said was old and looked like a killer. even messaged 30yo plus asians and curries. jbw isnt working for me. some foids had massive foreheads it looked like they were balding, nothing. messaged ugly witch faced foids, nothing. only thing i havent tried much is irl socialmax. im bad at that.

true some here are idiots with what they think foids have to have in man.

Since i am a non NT fag with no social circle, the chances of meeting a foid like this is extremely unlikelly. Guess its over
my mind is fucked too

If i ever do ascend i would only want a relationship because marriage nowadays has no benefits as a man and you can easily get divorceraped
the benefit in this case would be that you can bring her back to your country instead of having a long distance relationship.
Divorce rape isn't THAT easy imo, you just need a rock solid prenup... which most men don't do because they have no backbone and don't expect it. But, I have read that it's a bit worse in the USA.

Normies and sub fives ascend via betabuxxing so imo it’s 6/10 and at least 5’10 to truly escape betabuxx zone.

I would say 172 cm + HTN face (mid-tier normie are strugglin in 2024)

Where im at, EXTREME NT, extrovert. Also minimum 6 ft, not fat, atleast mtn face to date a sub 5.

A lot of basement dweller autists think it’s over if you don’t look like o pry which is not the case whatsoever. What do you think is the minimum looks threshold and height to pull. Once you meet the minimum looks threshold it’s about game. That’s why there’s a bunch of autists on looksmax lamenting and they’re high tier normie they’re just autistic and rot in their room. If you go to a club in my experience minimum height of 5”9 and mid tier normie face gets the job done if you have friends around you and aren’t an outcast.
The only thing you are going to pull is either a slut that uses(sub5 obviously)you or a slightly down syndrome girl