Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At what height is it gigaover and face/physique can't save you?

I would say he is above average facially although attractiveness actually is subjective to an extent (scientifically proven) in that some people will see someone as a 6, others will see them as a 5
Incel or bluepilled normie or blackpilled normie doesnt matter. Its the same coin flipped. Because he would be sexless or had like one gf randomly and then rotting on a drying spell for years.

You underestimate the power of money and status and propaganda on women and little girls.

Thats what made him who he is right now, hollywood made him into an icon and a hollywood icon is always showed as this attractive figure.

Look at benedict cucumbmbernigger whatever his name is or adam driver.

Both are 3/10 facial wise but both are above 6ft and are hollywood stars. Look at the amount of women that lust over them. Because women are stupid like that.

I made a thread on this not so long ago.

As a man, if you have money and status, a hollywood star, you are attractive to alot of women especially if you are tall.

In what world is this alien, horse face looking dumbass untalented fucker considered attractive??

Yes hes tall but thats it. Does it really make him SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

This is also why tallfags have it easy btw. Look this slenderman made it as sexiest man alive.

But now hes not only attractive and the sexiest man alive because hollywood decided so, but also a millionaireeeeeee that makes him now a 11/10 in women's eyes.

and women buy it they just do. because thats what women do they follow dramas and vanity and gossips and subscribe to them with all their beings like good consoomer goyims.

In reality if hollywood didnt adopt this dumbass he would be at best an ugly normie with success in dating because "hes so tall :foidSoy: " or an incel at worst.

Last edited:
Idk I am 5'5 and personally I feel like it could be a lot worse, I went out with shoes that add an inch the other day and it felt great, I think with gigachad face frame physique then it would not be completely incel tier

I would say he is above average facially although attractiveness actually is subjective to an extent (scientifically proven) in that some people will see someone as a 6, others will see them as a 5

I disagree I think at 5'3 is where it starts to get gigaover, 5'6 can just wear lifts, idk I went outside the other day LARPing as 5'6 with these shoes and I feel like its not that bad especially around ethnics so if you had a giachad face and physique 5'6 would be fine
I think it depends where you live. Even 5'6 men here are treated badly

Its the same coin flipped. Because he would be sexless or had like one gf randomly and then rotting on a drying spell for years.

You underestimate the power of money and status and propaganda on women and little girls.

Thats what made him who he is right now, hollywood made him into an icon and a hollywood icon is always showed as this attractive figure.
Yeah I dont disagree with this but I still think tom holland is like a 5 or 6 but yeah the original guy made a bad bluepilled comparison but tom holland and tom cruise or whateve
I made a thread on this not so long ago.
Got a link?

And yeah benedict cumberbatch being the sexiest man alive is a massive joke lol, he is normie to HTN at best and a weak HTN at that

Yeah I dont disagree with this but I still think tom holland is like a 5 or 6 but yeah the original guy made a bad bluepilled comparison but tom holland and tom cruise or whateve

Got a link?

And yeah benedict cumberbatch being the sexiest man alive is a massive joke lol, he is normie to HTN at best and a weak HTN at that
Its an old thread. But it basically said that you gotta have one of these 3 traits in this order.

Height:

If you have height (6ft+). it can overcome an ugly face and an average salary/class.

Face:

If you dont have height (you are between 5'5 and 5'8). A godlike face can overcome height and an average salary/class.

Money:

If you dont have height nor face. Then your only solution is to become rich. Not have an ok salary no. You must work on becoming filthy rich in order to overcome your pathetic height and disgusting face.

Its an old thread. But it basically said that you gotta have one of these 3 traits in this order.

Height:

If you have height (6ft+). it can overcome an ugly face and an average salary/class.

Face:

If you dont have height (you are between 5'5 and 5'8). A godlike face can overcome height and an average salary/class.

Money:

If you dont have height nor face. Then your only solution is to become rich. Not have an ok salary no. You must work on becoming filthy rich in order to overcome your pathetic height and disgusting face.
Yeah, the height one pisses me off the most

I feel like a decent portion of attractive people understand they are attractive, but tallfags really think they are on the same playing field as fucking manlets which is annoying, are you a manlet btw? I am 5'5

Yeah, the height one pisses me off the most

I feel like a decent portion of attractive people understand they are attractive, but tallfags really think they are on the same playing field as fucking manlets which is annoying, are you a manlet btw? I am 5'5
Im 5'4

And on top of all your health issues

Did your health issues contribute to you getting stunted growth

Or is it a case of bad genetics coming altogether in a package?

And on top of all your health issues

Did your health issues contribute to you getting stunted growth

Or is it a case of bad genetics coming altogether in a package?
No i was healthy and actually strong for my frame.

But wageslaving from 16 yo broke my back and more unfortunate events made me disabled but i will be cured soon because i cured myself with my own research and self medication.

No i was healthy and actually strong for my frame.

But wageslaving from 16 yo broke my back and more unfortunate events made me disabled but i will be cured soon because i cured myself with my own research and self medication.
Oh interesting

Nice work doing your due dilligence to look at your own issues, doctors can be apathetic and incompetent and looking into it your own can actually provide measurable success even if it takes fucking forever, hopefully you can recover ASAP and be the 5'4 slayer mogger fakecel of the forum without your health issues to nerf you :feelshaha:

Realistically, I doubt it would be possible for the guy you described to be a virgin unless he was dwarf tier. There would be at least a tiny niche of sexually open females who are willing to have sex with him because of his face, even if only as a joke.

Oh interesting

Nice work doing your due dilligence to look at your own issues, doctors can be apathetic and incompetent and looking into it your own can actually provide measurable success even if it takes fucking forever, hopefully you can recover ASAP and be the 5'4 slayer mogger fakecel of the forum without your health issues to nerf you :feelshaha:
Not happening because anhedonia has no cure but ill try :feelzez::yes:

Not happening because anhedonia has no cure but ill try :feelzez::yes:
Well clearly you just have an attitude problem sweety! I dont know whatever the heck anedonhiar? is you silly inkwell but it cant be worse than cancer and people beat cancer all the time sweety so you just need the right mindset :)

Well clearly you just have an attitude problem sweety! I dont know whatever the heck anedonhiar? is you silly inkwell but it cant be worse than cancer and people beat cancer all the time sweety so you just need the right mindset :)
Thank you miss reddit therapist im cured :foidSoy:

I do not know; though, one of my cousins is under 5'3, so around 5'2 from his own statement, and manages to have a kid in the west, so I would say this case is under this height range.