Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At what height is it gigaover and face/physique can't save you?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
At what height is it giga over. Like it is over no matter how handsome or well built you. For reference just imagine someone with Prime hexum's face with david laid's body. How short can such a person realistically be before he will become an incel?

I would say 5'5 and below but if you have a godlike face, tom cruise tier, you can still live a somewhat "normal" life and get a gf later on in your late 20s.

But if you have an average face at 5'5 its fucking over.

Morons come here and think they are short at 5'8 and 5'9

around 5’5 probably

there are 5’6 guys like X and Tom holland (he isnt gl and that proves all the more that its not a death sentence and yes im taking status into account)

at 5’5 not only are you average female height, your body just looks extremely childlike which is an automatic turnoff no matter the face. Remember that famous pic where the faces of those polar opposite guys in height were switched, good pheno htn-chadlite face wasnt enough for like 5’5 height.

around 5’5 probably

there are 5’6 guys like X and Tom holland (he isnt gl and that proves all the more that its not a death sentence and yes im taking status into account)

at 5’5 not only are you average female height, your body just looks extremely childlike which is an automatic turnoff no matter the face. Remember that famous pic where the faces of those polar opposite guys in height were switched, good pheno htn-chadlite face wasnt enough for like 5’5 height.
:yes:

around 5’5 probably

You understand that you cant compare the normal average wageslaving man to a celebrity with millions right?

Tom holland is not even handsome if he wasnt a famous actor who lucked at life, he would be a GrAYcel here

It's probably over if you are below 5'4" even if you have the best face and physique.

The thing is. For men, height is part of their physique.

Who cares if you have 6 pack abs and you re 5'2. You look like a child.

The thing is. For men, height is part of their physique.

Who cares if you have 6 pack abs and you re 5'2. You look like a child.
A face like hexum's would turn heads tho. You'll mog people in entire city blocks to oblivion when you go outside because of how strinkyly handsome your face is. The main falio that comes with height is being too puny, childlike and easy to be forgotten. A gigachad face can help with that

A face like hexum's would turn heads tho. You'll mog people in entire city blocks to oblivion when you go outside because of how strinkyly handsome your face is. The main falio that comes with height is being too puny, childlike and easy to be forgotten. A gigachad face can help with that
Ive seen too many ugly tall bastards with stacies to believe this shit.

Ive never seen a manlet turn heads in my life.

Same tbh. Manlets always seem to invisible

You understand that you cant compare the normal average wageslaving man to a celebrity with millions right?

Tom holland is not even handsome if he wasnt a famous actor who lucked at life, he would be a GrAYcel here
its obvious without status hed have way less smv but how many 5’5 sex symbols in hollywood do you know? casters are usually good at their jobs (bar the one who casted juliet, but holland isnt some pawn of jews)

every tall ltn ive known was incel

they are probably mtn or “goofy/medium ugly” mtn like jim carrey

and the girls arent stacys

its obvious without status hed have way less smv but how many 5’5 sex symbols in hollywood do you know? casters are usually good at their jobs (bar the one who casted juliet, but holland isnt some pawn of jews)
My point was its ironic and misleading to compare a normal man to a celebrity millionaire.

if you compare looks and looks only then tom holland is like a 4/10.

Imagine him working as a cashier in mcdonalds to pay for his university.

He would never see a pussy in his life.

I'm 5'3 but I would say anything under 5'7 is over at this point

My point was its ironic and misleading to compare a normal man to a celebrity millionaire.

if you compare looks and looks only then tom holland is like a 4/10.

Imagine him working as a cashier in mcdonalds to pay for his university.

He would never see a pussy in his life.
if holland is a 4/10 in your opinion (hes like 4.5 psl in reality) then a comparison is justified lol; his body is even shown on screen (not top tier body btw) which shows at that height you can be enough

if holland is a 4/10 in your opinion (hes like 4.5 psl in reality) then a comparison is justified lol; his body is even shown on screen (not top tier body btw) which shows at that height you can be enough
By that logic the said person in OP is also top percentile. Top 0.0001% face and top 0.01% body

Im 5'5 and its over. It never began. I hate chads and foids. Fuck all degenerate whores. :feelsrope:

It might not be short but to the female brain its below 6 feet. So to many foids that immediately throws you out the roster.
It's over

Absolutely over unless you're rich or have a niche? Below 5'4 because at that point even most women heightmog you

I'd say it's at 5'5

At what height is it giga over. Like it is over no matter how handsome or well built you. For reference just imagine someone with Prime hexum's face with david laid's body. How short can such a person realistically be before he will become an incel?

View attachment 1164483View attachment 1164484
that body is so built and good wow, wish I could achieve that with my current regimen

5'10 and below

I'd also say 5'5

When you're shorter than most women, that's rough.

I would say 5'5 and below but if you have a godlike face, tom cruise tier, you can still live a somewhat "normal" life and get a gf later on in your late 20s.

But if you have an average face at 5'5 its fucking over.

Im 5'7 and do feel short

Idk I am 5'5 and personally I feel like it could be a lot worse, I went out with shoes that add an inch the other day and it felt great, I think with gigachad face frame physique then it would not be completely incel tier
I would say he is above average facially although attractiveness actually is subjective to an extent (scientifically proven) in that some people will see someone as a 6, others will see them as a 5
I'm 5'3 but I would say anything under 5'7 is over at this point
I disagree I think at 5'3 is where it starts to get gigaover, 5'6 can just wear lifts, idk I went outside the other day LARPing as 5'6 with these shoes and I feel like its not that bad especially around ethnics so if you had a giachad face and physique 5'6 would be fine

Its one inch below average not a huge deal if you have a nice face
well i am really skinny and have an babyface so no, i would have to go for highschoolers