Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what makes curries so curry?

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
even north curries, the we wuz aryanz n shit part of india, still looks disgusting

all the gl curries are always mixed with caucasian and they would look better 100% caucasian anyways

i think its the dark eye area and african nose and fat cheeks that give them the curry look

its not even their shitskin, middle eastreners look better with an equally shit skin

e.g curries
thambidurai.jpg

1200px-MalaysianIndians.jpg

main-qimg-d566e57232ab951b78c4ab7c0432fab6-c

vs dark middle eastreners/north africans

Wadi-Attir-Cooperatives-Founding-Members-1168x657.jpg

size0-army.mil-39143-2009-05-27-020520.jpg

Berbers-Nalut.jpg

Genecel said:
I would smash the women tho

yea but u would rather smashing european women

Jewsel said:
Sand nigger is a sand nigger,the real aryans are north indians,pakistanis and persians. Nazi germany praised the curry tmrace lmao

aryans are extinct, indians are heavily mixed with australoid/negroid/mongoloid, closest relatives to the aryans are modern day balkans afaik

You're picking and choosing op. this proves nothing

Jewsel said:
The balkanis are:
Romanians:mix of gypsies,romans and slavs
Albenians:descendent of the ancient dakians
Greeks:have ancient greek genes,some are mixed with aravs turks and slavs
Rest are slavs
The aryan race comes from the indo-aryan language family which is spoken today by kurds,iranians,pakistanis and north indians

my bad i meant baltic countries, latvians and lithuanians are the original aryans closest relatives

indo aryan language=/=aryans

JFL @ north curries coping by saying they are same race as the fucking Norwegians.

Punjabis are the only Indians that are aryans.

Jockcel said:
JFL @ north curries coping by saying they are same race as the fucking Norwegians.

@chudur-budur

A sand nigger is a sand nigger to everyone else. A curry, paki, other Desi, and middle easterners all look the same to everyone else including me and all women and no one cares about how they are different.

yeah, I think its the eye area

lakb said:
A sand nigger is a sand nigger to everyone else. A curry, paki, other Desi, and middle easterners all look the same to everyone else including me and all women and no one cares about how they are different.

cope

any1 can tell difference between arabs curries and upper middle east (georgia turkey etc)

hehe xd said:
lakb said:
cope
any1 can tell difference between arabs curries and upper middle east (georgia turkey etc)

No, most people who aren't sand niggers do not care at all about knowing the differences. All girls basically look at curry, paki, and middle easterners as the same type of dirty brown guys.

I am currently having a heated argument with a deluded curry who thinks he is a white from northern europe. He also thinks brahmins from the south are not real brahmin (brahmins are the highest caste hindu), who also think south indians need to be executed or ousted from the country. Hilarious as fuck.

Here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/7skjf0/only_attracting_low_value_females_how_do_i_move/

Just read his reply you will understand how north indians live in their coping bubble. We should burst it.

Enjoy!!

lakb said:
No, most people who aren't sand niggers do not care at all about knowing the differences. All girls basically look at curry, paki, and middle easterners as the same type of dirty brown guys.

kek cope

even north curries, the we wuz aryanz n shit part of india, still looks disgusting

all the gl curries are always mixed with caucasian and they would look better 100% caucasian anyways

i think its the dark eye area and african nose and fat cheeks that give them the curry look

its not even their shitskin, middle eastreners look better with an equally shit skin

e.g curries
thambidurai.jpg

1200px-MalaysianIndians.jpg

main-qimg-d566e57232ab951b78c4ab7c0432fab6-c

vs dark middle eastreners/north africans

Wadi-Attir-Cooperatives-Founding-Members-1168x657.jpg

Berbers-Nalut.jpg

1 Even the cherry picked photos clearly shows the middle easterners to have olive skin tone meanwhile we have a darker brown that doesn't look good on anyone.

2 Curries are ugly cause of racial mongeralization if you wanna know what an original curry looked like look at a rajastani they look clearly more indus valley than South Indian.

That's it.

we wuz indo aryan gods n shiet

1 Even the cherry picked photos clearly shows the middle easterners to have olive skin tone meanwhile we have a darker brown that doesn't look good on anyone.

2 Curries are ugly cause of racial mongeralization if you wanna know what an original curry looked like look at a rajastani they look clearly more indus valley than South Indian.

That's it.
Why are you bumping this thread after more then 2 years