Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking at curries makes me flinch in disgust & causes my heart to start racing due to stress and anxiety. Being around curries is intolerable for me.

In Germany there's a lot of Albanians and Bulgarians and all of them looked like Gypsies ngl.

The white ones were Bosnians.

Either we're getting the most subhuman migrants from the Balkans, or Balkaners just look like that on average.
Could also be that most of those migrants you see are gypsies themselves. They may hide their identity to try and fit in better with European society

Western European gyps have more white DNA than Balkan gyps. Don't know much about the history of subhuman gypos, but I guess that may have to do with the fact they were subjected to chattel slavery in the Balkans, while in the West they were free to kidnap and groom white girls (a stereotype about them proven true by haplogroup analysis of the gypsy population)

Yeah the Sinti community. But bro even with white genes they look quite distinct. I've met a few of them and they have either this yellowish tint to their skin or just plain brown.

Just a strange group altogether. They all have german names too.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back