Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your purpose?

Martyr

Martyr

Slave to a Degenerate Society
-
what purpose do we incels bring to the world besides adding to its overpopulation. Biologically, a man's main purpose is to produce healthy offspring who are able to conceive themselves; however, many of us will never meet that basic human objective. Additionally, a lot of incels here are NEETs who have no positive contribution to society at all and simply spend their days rotting in their parents basement. Is there even any reason to continue living. Should assisted euthanasia be legal for ugly incels?

No purpose, we are mistakes of nature, we should have never existed

No purpose as ever existed, so all you can do make what you will with life. This nonsense about reproducing is some kind of purpose is stupid. If that was the case you could still fulfill by betabuxxing.

My purpose is to become a being full of power and strength, the perfect being. I will go even further beyond until nobody is able to stop me.

Society is hell for many of us men. Lets hope it isn’t over for us, man, because that would be shitty. Male suicide rates are gonna get higher.

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!